Listen up GOP leadership: Why your base is terrified of immigration.

I thought it was awfully odd that Republicans would give Mitt Romney a free pass on wanting to cut education and bring in immigrants with degrees. Turns out I was right. The GOP base was voting anti Obama even though Romney's policies would hurt them more than anyone.

So why is that?

We all know how USMB Republicans have gone on about how business has been moving from Blue States to Red States. We know that those with a technical education soon followed. No where did the Republican leadership promise to help their base get those types of jobs. Just some vague "we support educational choice". We know there simply isn't enough highly trained people to fill all the technical jobs available in both Blue States and Red States.

We know the Republican base's position on education. You could never get Democrats or Independents to sit in a room and hear their leadership mock education and they then cheer. That will never happen.

The GOP base has finally put two and two together. Business wants the tax breaks, the give a ways, the relaxed rules on environmental and safety standards that are available in Red States. But they also need skilled workers. And the cheapest way is the import ones that are already qualified.

And when you import workers with degrees, everyone else soon follows. If I was an engineer from Mexico, I would be very suspicious of hiring a right winger to build my house.

Clearly, the GOP base feels with an influx of educated immigrants, they would be further marginalized.

The irony in your drivel...

I understand you want low illegal labor cost...

I see that slavery is your preferred method and you want to label it Anti Immigration...

The Mexicans with money don't live in Mexico anymore they just export their money back to luxury communities in the Houston area...

This issue is way beyond your level of comprehension, let the adults deal with this, take your buddy BHO back to your hometown and build a small plastic bobble head of him, McDonalds needs it for Happy Meals...

Rdean is a typical left winger..

He takes his own personal demons and hatreds and projects them on others.

It is always a joke to read a post by a leftie like rdean where they claim to "know" what I think about a subject just because I am a Conservative because they are usually wrong.

And this thread OP is no different.

Your comments are proof you are scum and stupid as hell.

You only care about winning elections, while we care about protecting this country.

You tell me what they want to hear

That they are not deadbeats and mooches?

RW....i have worked and live among lots of Democrats......many of them think just that about Hispanics....like i have been saying....Republicans say it to your face.....Democrats behind your back.....most Hispanics know this....they aint as stupid as your party seems to think they are....

I really don't care

Hispanics are here. Hispanics vote. they just don't vote Republican

Republicans need to think long and hard about what that means for the future of the party

You only care about winning elections, while we care about protecting this country.

RW....i have worked and live among lots of Democrats......many of them think just that about Hispanics....like i have been saying....Republicans say it to your face.....Democrats behind your back.....most Hispanics know this....they aint as stupid as your party seems to think they are....

I really don't care

Republicans need to think long and hard about what that means for the future of the party

Like you did on 9-11?

9-11 happened because Bill Clinton didn't take out UBL.

Liberal scum like you prevented the FBI and CIA from sharing intelligence that would have shown the hijackers were learning to fly planes and were traveling back to Europe/middle east doing terrorist like activities.

Your 9-11 comment is just the typical diversion, smoke and mirrors.

You don't give a shit about this country.

Burn in hell, white trash.

I really don't care

Like you did on 9-11?

Liberal scum like you prevented the FBI and CIA from sharing intelligence that would have shown the hijackers were learning to fly planes and were traveling back to Europe/middle east doing terrorist like activities.

Like you did on 9-11?

Bill Clinton was not responsible for defending our country....Bush was

I also notice Bush was nowhere close to catching bin laden...and didn't care either

Last edited:
Shitstain...the planning and funding of 9-11 took place mainly under Clinton.

The execution plan was in place when Bush was sworn into office.

Again, scum like you prevented the FBI and CIA from working together to connect the dots. The 9-11 Commission said this loudly and clearly....that is why we have the DHS and DNI today, shitstain.

Again, burn in hell.

9-11 happened because Bill Clinton
didn't take out UBL.

Like you did on 9-11?

I also notice Bush was nowhere close to catching bin laden...and didn't care either

Again, scum like you prevented the FBI and CIA from working together to connect the dots. The 9-11 Commission said this loudly and clearly....that is why we have the DHS and DNI today, shitstain.

Again, burn in hell.

9-11 happened because Bill Clinton
didn't take out UBL.

Bush hid while our nation was attacked

Then did nothing to catch the guy who did it

You're nothing but a stupid trash inbred troll.

We should ignore you here for now on.

Again, burn in hell.

Bush hid while our nation was attacked

Then did nothing to catch the guy who did it

It is always a joke to read a post by a leftie like rdean where they claim to "know" what I think about a subject just because I am a Conservative because they are usually wrong.

He is a race baiter, nothing more. They know nothing, they just spew hate and division.

The problem for Republicans is not Mexicans crossing the border. In spite of rightwing propaganda, they can't vote

The problem for Republicans is the legal Hispanics who are here. Only 27% voted Republican in the last election. As the number of LEGAL Hispanics increases and the percent who vote Republican drops the ability of the party to be a national presence drops
RW....you talk like the Hispanics just think your party is the greatest dam thing ever....when they take over your party i wanna hear what people like you and Dean have to say when they start dictating what they want.....i can see the White exodus now....

Hispanics are here and will be here for generations to come

They are now part of the political and cultural climate. The party that is best able to evolve will do the best

At what cost? Lying? Being lied to? Being played?
Either you support the rule of law, or you don't. Either you support impartial justice, or you don't. It's pretty clear where you stand, so please keep it down wind from me. ;)

RW....you talk like the Hispanics just think your party is the greatest dam thing ever....when they take over your party i wanna hear what people like you and Dean have to say when they start dictating what they want.....i can see the White exodus now....

Hispanics are here and will be here for generations to come

They are now part of the political and cultural climate. The party that is best able to evolve will do the best

At what cost? Lying? Being lied to? Being played?
Either you support the rule of law, or you don't. Either you support impartial justice, or you don't. It's pretty clear where you stand, so please keep it down wind from me. ;)

Motherhood and apple pie

Totally irrelevant

Try again

I really don't care

I really don't care

thats what i have been saying....but i bet to their face you have a different story....

I really don't care

Your PROBLEM is highlighted and underscored.:eusa_hand:

are you sure?.....Dean claimed in a thread about where are you politically, that he was.....just left of center.....what do you think of that?.....

Like you did on 9-11?

RW.....the same security people who actually are out there trying to prevent this kinda stuff, were the same guys under Clinton as Bush.....sometimes the bad guys win one....what you gonna do?......

are you sure?.....Dean claimed in a thread about where are you politically, that he was.....just left of center.....what do you think of that?.....
And the "center" is a moving target...

RW.....the same security people who actually are out there trying to prevent this kinda stuff, were the same guys under Clinton as Bush.....sometimes the bad guys win one....what you gonna do?......

Bush did not keep us safe...it is his legacy

HOW so? 9/11 happened how far into his first term? Care to explain>? HOW did Clinton defend us? He had tepid responses, and precisely WHY 9/11 was carried out...

so like the righties here got on the lefties for saying Obama got OBL when he was thousands of miles away.....you are doing the same thing with Bush....gotcha.....like minds and all that....

Forum List

Back