Listen up GOP leadership: Why your base is terrified of immigration.

RW.....the same security people who actually are out there trying to prevent this kinda stuff, were the same guys under Clinton as Bush.....sometimes the bad guys win one....what you gonna do?......

Bush did not keep us safe...it is his legacy

HOW so? 9/11 happened how far into his first term? Care to explain>? HOW did Clinton defend us? He had tepid responses, and precisely WHY 9/11 was carried out...

Bush had eight months to keep us safe....He FAILED

3000 Americans died

RW.....the same security people who actually are out there trying to prevent this kinda stuff, were the same guys under Clinton as Bush.....sometimes the bad guys win one....what you gonna do?......

HOW so? 9/11 happened how far into his first term? Care to explain>? HOW did Clinton defend us? He had tepid responses, and precisely WHY 9/11 was carried out...

even if big Al was elected, 9/11 in all probability would have still happened....

so like the righties here got on the lefties for saying Obama got OBL when he was thousands of miles away.....you are doing the same thing with Bush....gotcha.....like minds and all that....

If anyone can point to the antiterrorism initiatives implemented by Bush in his first eight months...I will listen

Bush FAILED to keep us safe

so like the righties here got on the lefties for saying Obama got OBL when he was thousands of miles away.....you are doing the same thing with Bush....gotcha.....like minds and all that....

If anyone can point to the antiterrorism initiatives implemented by Bush in his first eight months...I will listen

You can't warn any more than a detailed report titled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack inside the United States".

Bush Jr. was concerned with Iraq, couldn't care less about Bin Laden or al Qaeda.

But alas, this is about immigration and Republicans want it both ways. They say Obama should be deporting more Hispanics and Hispanics should be mad at Obama for deporting so many Hispanics.

The problem is that Republicans are opportunistic. They don't build. They don't create. They "get". Somehow they "get".

Republicans remind me of the story of the "Little Red Hen".

The Little Red Hen Story - EnchantedLearning.com

Hispanics are here and will be here for generations to come

They are now part of the political and cultural climate. The party that is best able to evolve will do the best

At what cost? Lying? Being lied to? Being played?
Either you support the rule of law, or you don't. Either you support impartial justice, or you don't. It's pretty clear where you stand, so please keep it down wind from me. ;)

Motherhood and apple pie

Totally irrelevant

Try again

You just keep telling yourself that you are evolved, let me know when you can swim indefinitely under water, or fly. ;) Talk about irrelevant. So by giving in to demands, with no regard to the message that sends, you expect to garner votes, and that is okay to you. Message received, loud and clear. That's not leading, that's enabling. In your case that enabling is only accelerating the downward spiral. I do understand that this revelation, has no significance to you. Who knew? ;).... Everyone that matters.

At what cost? Lying? Being lied to? Being played?
Either you support the rule of law, or you don't. Either you support impartial justice, or you don't. It's pretty clear where you stand, so please keep it down wind from me. ;)

Motherhood and apple pie

Totally irrelevant

Try again

You just keep telling yourself that you are evolved, let me know when you can swim indefinitely under water, or fly. ;) Talk about irrelevant. So by giving in to demands, with no regard to the message that sends, you expect to garner votes, and that is okay to you. Message received, loud and clear. That's not leading, that's enabling. In your case that enabling is only accelerating the downward spiral. I do understand that this revelation, has no significance to you. Who knew? ;).... Everyone that matters.

Strike two

Can you post anything related to the thread?

You can't warn any more than a detailed report titled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack inside the United States".

Bush Jr. was concerned with Iraq, couldn't care less about Bin Laden or al Qaeda.

In terms of terrorism, Bush took his eye off the ball. 3000 Americans died

Then he abandoned the war on terror to invade Iraq. 5000 more Americans died

Rdean is a typical left winger..

He takes his own personal demons and hatreds and projects them on others.

It is always a joke to read a post by a leftie like rdean where they claim to "know" what I think about a subject just because I am a Conservative because they are usually wrong.

And this thread OP is no different.

Rdean is a typical left winger..

are you sure?.....Dean claimed in a thread about where are you politically, that he was.....just left of center.....what do you think of that?.....

He's lying, as always.

even if big Al was elected, 9/11 in all probability would have still happened....
And that's the point. Terrorism disregards parties but loves to HATE US ALL as Americans. Good form, HD.

TS is a total asshat. Nothing wrong with immigration. It's that pesky little adjective that is put in front of it and the accompanying leeches that are associated with it. But hey, the Dems need to replenish their voter base.

But alas, this is about immigration and Republicans want it both ways. They say Obama should be deporting more Hispanics and Hispanics should be mad at Obama for deporting so many Hispanics.

The problem is that Republicans are opportunistic. They don't build. They don't create. They "get". Somehow they "get".

Republicans remind me of the story of the "Little Red Hen".

The Little Red Hen Story - EnchantedLearning.com

The problem is that Republicans are opportunistic.

and Democrats are not?....

In terms of terrorism, Bush took his eye off the ball. 3000 Americans died

Then he abandoned the war on terror to invade Iraq. 5000 more Americans died

ill agree with you on the 2nd point but the ist part i dont care who was President.....9/11 would have probably still happened.....

Reagan's legendary economic advisor, Milton Friedman, was decidedly Libertarian on illegal immigration. Friedman claimed that illegal labor was very useful to business because it fixed rigidities in labor markets. "Rigidities" is a technical term for when corporations are stuck paying exorbitant labor costs. Illegal labor gives US corporations the ability to discipline pampered American workers by giving their jobs to workers who will accept far lower wages. This is partly why Reagan passed the largest Amnesty Bill in US History. He did it partly to break union control of Southwestern restaurant, agriculture and construction sectors. Of course, the "illegals" protected by Reagan were used by talk radio as grist for the "Borders, Language, Culture" mill. Once again we see how a certain class of heavily manipulated voters are dupes of a shell game. Note to Republicans: stop trusting your party's claim to patriotism. Your party has aggressively supported globalization, which believes that closed borders obstruct the flow of capital to the cheapest resources and labor markets. Turn off FOX news and get yo'self to a college stat.

Oh no.... white trash rightwinger believes algore would've changed US policy that was in place by his boss Bill the womanizer and he would've gone Chuck Norris on Afghanistan.

I'm sure liberals would have supported blowing up Afghanistan and UBL "before" 9-11....because they did it under Bill, oh wait.

Oh no.... white trash rightwinger believes algore would've changed US policy that was in place by his boss Bill the womanizer and he would've gone Chuck Norris on Afghanistan.

I'm sure liberals would have supported blowing up Afghanistan and UBL "before" 9-11....because they did it under Bill, oh wait.

Nope, the Bush administration ignored the warnings. Remember, "Bin Laden determined to attack inside the United States"?

Nope, the Bush administration ignored the warnings. Remember, "Bin Laden determined to attack inside the United States"?

Clinton got rid of our intel capabilities, remember? :cuckoo:

No, I don't remember that. If it happened, it was probably because Republicans cut the budget. They held both houses.

Remember, they cut embassy security just before right wingers released that video mocking Islam's deity. Course, right after Benghazi, they raised embassy security by two billion. Which strange since they told Mrs. Clinton it wasn't needed and she said it was. That was the second time Republicans ignored a warning from a Clinton.

These right wingers aren't really commenting on the post, just attacking me. Immigration reform would make immigration legal. Right wingers don't want immigration reform. They don't want them here at all.

Republicans are damned if they do, damned if they don't

If they block immigration reform and allow their members to spout their usual anti-Hispanic rhetoric they will lose the Hispanic vote

If they allow in 12 million eventual citizens, there are more Hispanics to vote against them

What will you do Republicans, what will you do?

Only if they continue to cling, bitterly, to all their other fucked up policies.

Doesn't have to be that way.

No, I don't remember that. If it happened, it was probably because Republicans cut the budget. They held both houses.

Remember, they cut embassy security just before right wingers released that video mocking Islam's deity. Course, right after Benghazi, they raised embassy security by two billion. Which strange since they told Mrs. Clinton it wasn't needed and she said it was. That was the second time Republicans ignored a warning from a Clinton.

First and foremost if the State Department could and did pay a Libyan Militia to guard the Embassy and the Consulate; they could have paid American Security as well.

But they didn't. It was all optics. The State Department chose a Libyan Militia as security.

What could possibly go wrong? Oh snap. 4 dead Americans.

Don't hand me your freaking bullshit that Benghazi was the Republican's fault. Clinton relied on a Libyan Militia for defense. Oh what a swell idea sparky!!!

Now to the separation of the intel agencies being able to share information. Obviously you are unaware of true history.

I shouldn't be surprised.

Forum List

Back