Listening to European Electricity Traders Is Very, Very Scary

Read #14 - and by the way: We have coal for about 400 years. I don't think Putin will survive this. And I'm an optimist still thinking the USA will not become Trumps autocrazy country and Russia not Putins autocratic country. In the end will win peace, love and rationality.

You have to actually dig up your dirty brown coal

German coal sucks...one of the dirtiest you can burn

Western europe needs to frack to become energy independent ....unfortunately they have other plans for you...

s,w,w,,s,s,,s,ws,,s,s.jpeg

I am gonna miss my shiny audis

I

I second this motion! And we take our money, and military hardware with us...

The very best idea you ever had. And don't forget to make and to protect a wall around the USA so you are better able to enslave yourselve.

Your greens are going to let you burn coal?

To reactivate coal power plants was the very first step Germany did do - while the first time "Bündnis90/Die Grünen" are an important part of the German government. To fight for a better way into a new future means not to be fanatics or extremists.

Last edited:
You have to actually dig up your dirty brown coal

German coal sucks...one of the dirtiest you can burn

Western europe needs to frack to become energy independent

As far as I know it is forbidden to use the method "fracking" in Germany. It's a crime to do so. Don't ask me why.

....unfortunately they have other plans for you...

View attachment 689469

I am gonna miss my shiny audis

You are really a shame for all mankind. Not even children are out of your "critics" (=political propaganda with a lot of criminal energy).

It's by the way a fact that gazprom makes now in the moment much more billions with the worldwide capitalistic system of money which is dominated from the USA than it ever made with the normal business with Europe - although Russia burns in the moment in an open flame the gas it had normally delivered to Germany. You give weapons to the Ukraine and you finance Putin. If I see in this an US-American war game then I have to ask myselve why needs the USA to destroy Germany since more than hundred years now? What is the background of this evil energy of the USA? Why for heavens sake are we so damned dangerous for the USA that you like to wipe out all Germans? And why always again with the help of the Russians? But fortunatelly this time we Germans will help you so our end will come much faster. :lol:

Last edited:
I was hearing on a news program this morning that German has sufficient gas saved for the winter. that she would survive without any more and that she intends on giving her people a really good price.

Germany using gas? But the CO2!!!!

Why for heavens sake try extremist ugly idiots with a cobblestone instead of a soul try to say something about Germany and/or try to speak with a German like me? Do you like to do suicide? Or do you like to say the use of words is totally senseless because anyway all mankind will die in the self made nightmares of US-American drug addicts?

Last edited:
Come this winter when energy is in short supply the Euortrash will change their minds on support to Ukraine. The cowards will kiss Russian ass. Hell, those shitheads migh very well send troops to fight with the Russians.

The Eurotrash's energy policy has been two things.

1. Invest in stupid "green" energy production.

2. Buy Russian energy.

Both have been complete failures. Green energy never works and the Russians are assholes.

The Eurotrash's energy policy has been two things.

1. Invest in stupid "green" energy production.

2. Buy Russian energy.

Both have been complete failures. Green energy never works and the Russians are assholes.

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about.

Why for heavens sake try extremist ugly idiots with a cobblestine instead of a soul try to say something about Germany and/or try to speak with a German like me? Do you like to do suicide? Or do you liket o say the use of words is totally senseless because anyway all mankind will die in the self made nightmares of US-American drug addicts?

Forum List

Back