Little girl mauled by pitbulls told to leave restaurant because her face was scaring

Saw on Fox a while ago that locals infuriated over this have raised enough money to pay for the medical costs. Sorry, no link.

We were on a Royal Caribbean Cruise of the Caribbean. They seated the few Brits together and placed any "problems" nearby. One problem was a family from North Carolina who had two adopted downs "children" in their twenties, we all asked them to join the group as we were having a good time.
The Maitre d a Ukrainian told us that they get a lot of complaints from American pax if the seat special needs people with them. He said if there are any Europeans on board they seat them near by and within a few mins they are absorbed into the group.

so your lord allowed this child to be savaged,scarred and humiliated as a form of social experiment ?

If God prevented every bad thing that can happen to us from happening, I'm sure you'd be the first one to complain that he was a meddling God.
bollocks, I would be on my knees Amening and praising the lord like you mad twats.

Thank goodness for the prayers of some of us mad twats....a lot of bad things that could have happened didn't, but since you didn't get a personal pm from God telling you he stopped it, you will continue to think it was just coincidence.

We were on a Royal Caribbean Cruise of the Caribbean. They seated the few Brits together and placed any "problems" nearby. One problem was a family from North Carolina who had two adopted downs "children" in their twenties, we all asked them to join the group as we were having a good time.
The Maitre d a Ukrainian told us that they get a lot of complaints from American pax if the seat special needs people with them. He said if there are any Europeans on board they seat them near by and within a few mins they are absorbed into the group.

So now Europeans care more for those with special needs than Americans do? That's a new one.

Anyone care to guess the ethnicity of the KFC worker who said this?

Anyone care? Whatever he or she is, they deserve - as a starter - the merciless beating of a lifetime, along with that asshole who was keeping ten pit bulls at home. I'd be happiest to learn that the whole thing is a hoax and a little girl wasn't really put through all this, but knowing how badly people suck it's all too easy to believe.

Anyone care? Whatever he or she is, they deserve - as a starter - the merciless beating of a lifetime, along with that asshole who was keeping ten pit bulls at home. I'd be happiest to learn that the whole thing is a hoax and a little girl wasn't really put through all this, but knowing how badly people suck it's all too easy to believe.

Maybe, or perhaps we need to be culturally sensitive to a community that has suffered under white devils and can't be expected to have sensitivities for other people /sarcasm

Maybe, or perhaps we need to be culturally sensitive to a community that has suffered under white devils and can't be expected to have sensitivities for other people /sarcasm

Look, the little lefty idiot had no reason to try to make this into some partisan nonsense and there is also no reason to try and make it into some racial nonsense. Not every single thought or event in the universe has to be categorized thusly.

Look, the little lefty idiot had no reason to try to make this into some partisan nonsense and there is also no reason to try and make it into some racial nonsense. Not every single thought or event in the universe has to be categorized thusly.

I would agree with you if the other side didn't do the same thing too....it is what it is..:D

I would agree with you if the other side didn't do the same thing too....it is what it is..:D

Out of curiosity, had a white woman said this to or about a black child , do you think the media would have something to say about race relations?

What a bunch of insensitive jerks.

That child deserves hugs and smiles and kind words, not rejection.

Hopefully, KFC will realize the harm caused by the callous indifference of its employees and will pay for the little girl's medical expenses. A nice, big party for her wouldn't hurt either.

I read they were going to give the girl $30K for her medical expenses. If she had insurance that will cover probably everything out of pocket!

So now Europeans care more for those with special needs than Americans do? That's a new one.
speaking as a Brit yes, ie your use of retarded to describe the intellectually-disabled.

speaking as a Brit yes, ie your use of retarded to describe the intellectually-disabled.

That's what "mentally retarded" actually means. You are referring to its misuse as an insult, but don't pretend that British English doesn't have plenty of pointless insults as well.

I'm surprised they let you bring your high horse on a cruise ship.

That's what "mentally retarded" actually means. You are referring to its misuse as an insult, but don't pretend that British English doesn't have plenty of pointless insults as well.

I'm surprised they let you bring your high horse on a cruise ship.
Ive never sailed Americas most popular line Carnival, or the Walmart of the seas so I bow to your superior knowledge.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asi0fqG0BB4]WOW Cruise Ship Fight - YouTube[/ame]

Hats off to the members here who said we should wait to see if this story is true.

This is a great lesson.

Grandmother's claim that disfigured three-year-old was thrown out of KFC is a HOAX, claims investigation - after fast-food giant gave family $30,000
Three-year-old Victoria Wilcher was seriously injured when she was mauled by three pit bulls in her grandfather's backyard
Her grandmother claims she was getting her mashed potatoes at KFC when they were asked her to leave because the young girl was making other customers 'uncomfortable'

KFC publicly apologized and donated $30,000 to help pay for Victoria's medical bills
Now an independent review has found that the incident didn't actually happen

Surveillance video shows that the woman and girl didn't go to KFC that day and there are no receipts showing the combination of items they bought
Since the story made news headlines grandmother Kelly Mullins has raised over $135,000 for her granddaughter
It is unclear if she will face criminal charges if found to have made the incident up

The story of a little girl being thrown out of a KFC restaurant in Jackson, Mississippi, after an employee said her scarred face was 'scaring the other diners' is a hoax, an investigation has claimed.

Victoria Wilcher, who was left disfigured after being attacked by dogs, made national headlines earlier this month after her family posted a photo entitled 'Does this face look scary to you?' on a Facebook page entitled Victoria's Victories.

The allegations against KFC drew widespread condemnation and prompted the fast food chain to donate $30,000 towards Victoria’s charity while promising to pay for an independent review to be carried out to determine what happened.

Read more: Claim that disfigured Victoria Wilcher, 3, was thrown out of KFC is a HOAX | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She should have to return all the fraudulently obtained money. At the very least.

Forum List

Back