Little liberal girl said the quiet part out loud 🤣

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
In outer space nobody can hear you scream. But on social media, they hear you scream forever. :laughing0301:

erica.jpg

Last edited:
"No black person"??? I know at least a dozen personally who have succeeded based entirely on merit living in my small town. This kid is obviously some utterly clueless Burb Brat being indoctrinated and groomed by racist deviants in the school system.

In outer space nobody can hear you scream. But on social media, they hear you scream forever. :laughing0301:

View attachment 800070

that-s-racist1.gif

In reality, black people are intelligent at pretty much the same rates all other people are.

The best English teacher I ever had was black. He was so good you didn't even realize you were learning but everybody knew all

of it, backwards and forwards. Except one. Everyone in the class missed nothing on the State finals, except 1, and that one got a B+.

Not a single incorrect answer for over 90% of the students. That's drilling it in to where it's rote.

Last edited:
I just posted this tweet also in another thread.
When I saw this I thought it was a parody post from Babylon Bee.. no one could have been this stupid.
This girl worked in the Biden administration, and she currently works for the Obama foundation as seen in her Twitter profile.

It doesn't get any more racist than this. And her statement 100% exemplifies the entire race policy of the Democratic Party for the past 70 years.

WOW, That is one of the more racist things I have seen in Twitter in a long time.

What a low opinion of black people she has.

It wasn't so much that she seemed to have a low opinion of other people. Racism has always existed and probably always will exist. What makes this worse is how she mischaracterizes herself as someone who belongs to a segment of the political spectrum that considers themselves 100% free of racism, while accusing their opponents of it on a daily basis.

It wasn't so much that she seemed to have a low opinion of other people. Racism has always existed and probably always will exist. What makes this worse is how she mischaracterizes herself as someone who belongs to a segment of the political spectrum that considers themselves 100% free of racism, while accusing their opponents of it on a daily basis.

This is the textbook example of "soft racism", which the Dems have been guilty of since the 60's.

What makes this worse is how she mischaracterizes herself as someone who belongs to a segment of the political spectrum that considers themselves 100% free of racism, while accusing their opponents of it on a daily basis.

Pretty much is what our political system has become, accruing the other side of what they are doing themselves.

She obviously has a low opinion of other people.
She said NO black person.
Switch a couple words around and she is 100% saying - "without help from white people, black people can't achieve the same as us." - exact same meaning.

Forum List

Back