Live fact check of liar's SOTU

If anybody questioned whether Trump's base is nothing but crazy right wingers, he just presented an award to Limbaugh.

The drug price thing got me going . ITS THE GOP STOPPING IT!!!!

Those bone assed DemonRats did not stand up for the murdered Americans. Fact.

Back to fact checking his speeches? You guys get more pathetic by the week.
"Fact checking" sites don't fool anybody anymore. Everybody knows now that they are just desperate lefty attacks made up of out of context comments or partisan spins.

So I guess where we are at the point where we just accept his misinformation and outright lies
My father was in politics, Winger...he taught me that one should never listen to what a politician SAYS...the only thing that really matters is what a politician DOES! What does it matter if Trump over sells everything? The only thing that really counts is whether he's done a good job with jobs and the economy...and whether he's keeping us safe. The rest is all bullshit!

So I guess where we are at the point where we just accept his misinformation and outright lies
My father was in politics, Winger...he taught me that one should never listen to what a politician SAYS...the only thing that really matters is what a politician DOES! What does it matter if Trump over sells everything? The only thing that really counts is whether he's done a good job with jobs and the economy...and whether he's keeping us safe. The rest is all bullshit!

Oversell is just another word for lie.

Disgusting Pelosi wouldn't even stand to acknowledge Melania's great work with kids.
Melanie needs to focus on her misbehaving, immature, foul mouth, lying, bullying, childlike husband, Donald.
I am guessing the day after Donald is out of office, Melania will serve divorce papers on her cheating husband.

Last edited:
He has more African-American special guests for the speech than he has African-Americans on his staff.

Are you suggesting he hire people based on the color of their skin as opposed to the content of their character?
A presidential staff should be representative of the US citizenry.
Obama's staff was very representative of our citizenry.

Oversell is just another word for lie.
Obama overselled a lot.

It's much like a "guess how many beans are in the jar" contest. Guess the closest, win a prize.

But please, by all means essplain to the class why you would NOT want to know what the lies are.

Forum List

Back