Live fact check of liar's SOTU

Sorry dude, the phrase "moving forward" is too vague to prove that it is a lie, the word "unimaginable" is obviously hyperbole

Of course it's a lie. Pace. The economy has been on the same steady trajectory since the beginning of the recovery

And the word "rapidly" is entirely subjective, and therefore cannot objectively be called a lie.

Rapidly is simply an adjective. The lie is that he revived the economy, it had been revived and by 2016 the recovery was well established, as all the leading economic indicators prove over the last 10 years.
Those are your subjective opinions, jackass. Not facts.

It is not opinion that the economy added more jobs during Obama's final 3 years than it did during Trumpybear's first 3.

It's not opinion that the unemployment rate has dropped every year since 2009.

Trumpublicans have become what Raygun described the liberals as.

"'It isn't so much that Trumpblicans are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.'".
Yeah...serving coffee is cool!

The drug price thing got me going . ITS THE GOP STOPPING IT!!!!

Exactly.

Not only that, drug prices have skyrocketed since trump became president. Yes, prices are always increasing but we haven't seen increases like this since the bush boy and republicans passed the medicare drug program and removed the ability of the government to negotiate lower prices for drugs and made it illegal to import drugs.

Before trump, I spent 72 dollars on 2 epi pens. Now, it's hundreds of dollars. Even though it's an old drug developed decades ago. All development and research on that product happened decades ago so they aren't paying for it's development anymore.

People now can't afford insulin. A product that has been around for decades. Now is unaffordable.

These are 2 life saving products that the cost of developing was paid for decades ago and probably paid for with tax dollars.

The House has passed legislation to keep drug prices affordable. moscow mitch mcconnell who has declared himself the grim reaper of legislation has killed the legislation in the senate.

who's kicking your ass time and time again

That's a funny definition of lying.

While you're fact checking Trump...he's winning. Do you understand THAT concept?

I understand it's just more lying. What's the matter with you?

You don't think Trump is winning, TT? You on the left just spent four years throwing everything at him that you possibly could...including an impeachment and his poll numbers are the best of his Presidency! That's the very DEFINITION of getting your ass kicked!

I'm not responsible for impeaching the *pResident. Seems you can't make an argument unless you make it about me personally. You lose.

Did you support his impeachment?

Irrelevant. I've made my stance very clear many times on the issue of the *pResident, so you're either being obtuse, or dishonest or both. The fact is, I personally have nothing to do with his impeachment.

A left-wing bias is fact-checking Trump and people buy into it.

Where as the right wing bias buys anything Trump tells them

so who's the sheep here?
5a890161dda4c8952e8b463e.jpg

~S~
The Democrats are. If there were no personal attacks on the President, we'd all be forced to discuss policy.

President Trump has made things better for the working class

As soon as you're born they make your fees small
By loaning you chump change instead of it all
Till your debts are so big you feel nothing at all
A working class zero is something to be

They hurl stats upon you they don’t teach in school
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool
Till you're so fucking crazy you end up their tool

w/apologies to Mr Lennon ~S~

You get a car. You get a car. Everyone gets a car. Trump* is a racist - which made it especially amusing watching him pander to blacks and minorities. Trump* is pulling out all the stops to get reelected. He tugged all the heart strings. My heart went out to all the fact-checkers trying to keep up with his lies. It must have been exhausting. It was exhausting just hearing all of them.

President Trump has made things better for the working class

As soon as you're born they make your fees small
By loaning you chump change instead of it all
Till your debts are so big you feel nothing at all

They hurl stats upon you they don’t teach in school
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool
Till you're so fucking crazy you end up their tool

w/apologies to Mr Lennon ~S~
Shrugs bug I'm doing a lot better than I was 10 years ago hell even 4 years ago.
Most working-class blue-collar Americans see the same thing

You get a car. You get a car. Everyone gets a car. Trump* is a racist - which made it especially amusing watching him pander to blacks and minorities. Trump* is pulling out all the stops to get reelected. He tugged all the heart strings. My heart went out to all the fact-checkers trying to keep up with his lies. It must have been exhausting. It was exhausting just hearing all of them.
You're a racist prove you aren't

You're a racist prove you aren't

Prove you're not on a watch list.

FBI Puts Threat Posed By Racist Extremists On Par With ISIS

So you can list all these alleged lies right? So unemployment, especially among blacks, Hispanics, and women isn’t at historic lows? The economy isn’t doing well? The middle class has seen big gains in annual income, and here’s a surprise for you leftist morons. Seems black people LIKE having jobs, and money to save. Guess that’s why you’re dumping them for the illegals......

Forum List

Back