Live fact check of liar's SOTU

Right we don’t expect you to understand the concept of fact checking.

And you kind lady only fact check when it is a Republican but when it is a Democrat you just laugh and proclaim it was a slip of the tongue!
Well as a man, I know that republicans are, on average, much more wrong than democrats are.

Well my dear Lady the fact is your opinion is based on blind hatred for anyone that disagree with you, so the reality is both Democrats and Republicans lie in their speeches and Trump was a known liar before he became President and those that voted for him and will vote again for him do not care...
I’ve probably said the following so many times on this board: I don’t hate independent conservatives. It’s republicans and Trump supporters I despise. Lol it’s not like your dumbass is less biased than i am.

I never wrote I was not biased at all kind lady...

I do not sell myself as being unbiased like you try to sell yourself as being an open minded individual my kind lady.

In the end every politician lies and it is your choice to accept their lies as what you want to hear but to act like either political party is better than the other is telling me you are as close minded as can be...

Also you hated the GOP before Trump, so stop lying like Trump...
Obviously democrats lie. They just do it way less often. Statistics prove that. Sorry you’re too stupid to notice I guess.

And you kind lady only fact check when it is a Republican but when it is a Democrat you just laugh and proclaim it was a slip of the tongue!
Well as a man, I know that republicans are, on average, much more wrong than democrats are.

Well my dear Lady the fact is your opinion is based on blind hatred for anyone that disagree with you, so the reality is both Democrats and Republicans lie in their speeches and Trump was a known liar before he became President and those that voted for him and will vote again for him do not care...
I’ve probably said the following so many times on this board: I don’t hate independent conservatives. It’s republicans and Trump supporters I despise. Lol it’s not like your dumbass is less biased than i am.

I never wrote I was not biased at all kind lady...

I do not sell myself as being unbiased like you try to sell yourself as being an open minded individual my kind lady.

In the end every politician lies and it is your choice to accept their lies as what you want to hear but to act like either political party is better than the other is telling me you are as close minded as can be...

Also you hated the GOP before Trump, so stop lying like Trump...
Obviously democrats lie. They just do it way less often. Statistics prove that. Sorry you’re too stupid to notice I guess.

Well kind lady your opinion is not actual Stats now are they?

At least you admit you prefer the lies of Democrats but isn't that sad?

Note that your preferred fact checkers couldn't find any lies in the speech.

In the 38 months since the 2016 election, the U.S. economy has added 7.3 million jobs — an impressive feat, but certainly not unprecedented. In the 38 months before the 2016 election, the U.S. economy added 8.4 million jobs.

Lie: We are moving forward at a pace that was unimaginable just a short time ago

Fact: The U.S. economy grew 2.3% last year, matching the average annual rate over the last 10 years but well short of the 3% growth target set by President Trump and his advisers. Growth briefly accelerated to 2.9% in 2018 after passage of the GOP tax cut, but that now appears to have been a short-lived “sugar high.” Although backers of the tax cut said it would encourage more business investment, leading to a decade of 3% annual growth, business investment actually slumped for most of last year.

Lie: I moved rapidly to revive the U.S. economy

Fact: Since the Great Recession, the economy has been growing at a steady, moderate pace, rising at an annual rate of between 1.6% and 2.9%. In 2018, after President Trump signed into law the tax cuts passed by Congress, the growth rate rose to 2.9%. That is pretty good, but not great — it matched the growth rate in 2016. But growth soon subsided and last year fell back to 2.3%.
Sorry dude, the phrase "moving forward" is too vague to prove that it is a lie, the word "unimaginable" is obviously hyperbole and not to be taken literally and the phrase "a short time ago" is entirely subjective. To call that a lie is ridiculous. It is a subjective opinion, not a statement that can be fact checked.

And the word "rapidly" is entirely subjective, and therefore cannot objectively be called a lie. Again, it is not a statement that can be fact checked

My 5 year old daughter can understand that. Why can't you? Like most TDS afflicted morons, your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills are severely lacking.

TDS makes you stupid. It must suck to be you.

Last edited:
Note that your preferred fact checkers couldn't find any lies in the speech.

In the 38 months since the 2016 election, the U.S. economy has added 7.3 million jobs — an impressive feat, but certainly not unprecedented. In the 38 months before the 2016 election, the U.S. economy added 8.4 million jobs.

Lie: We are moving forward at a pace that was unimaginable just a short time ago

Fact: The U.S. economy grew 2.3% last year, matching the average annual rate over the last 10 years but well short of the 3% growth target set by President Trump and his advisers. Growth briefly accelerated to 2.9% in 2018 after passage of the GOP tax cut, but that now appears to have been a short-lived “sugar high.” Although backers of the tax cut said it would encourage more business investment, leading to a decade of 3% annual growth, business investment actually slumped for most of last year.

Lie: I moved rapidly to revive the U.S. economy

Fact: Since the Great Recession, the economy has been growing at a steady, moderate pace, rising at an annual rate of between 1.6% and 2.9%. In 2018, after President Trump signed into law the tax cuts passed by Congress, the growth rate rose to 2.9%. That is pretty good, but not great — it matched the growth rate in 2016. But growth soon subsided and last year fell back to 2.3%.
Sorry dude, the phrase "moving forward" is too vague to prove that it is a lie, the word "unimaginable" is obviously hyperbole and not to be taken literally and the phrase "a short time ago" is entirely subjective. To call that a lie is ridiculous. It is a subjective opinion, not a statement that can be fact checked.

And the word "rapidly" is entirely subjective, and therefore cannot objectively be called a lie. Again, it is not a statement that can be fact checked

My 5 year old daughter can understand that. Why can't you? Like most TDS afflicted morons, your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills are severely lacking.

TDS makes you stupid. It must suck to be you.
Look, another tRump apologist!

Sorry dude, the phrase "moving forward" is too vague to prove that it is a lie, the word "unimaginable" is obviously hyperbole

Of course it's a lie. Pace. The economy has been on the same steady trajectory since the beginning of the recovery

And the word "rapidly" is entirely subjective, and therefore cannot objectively be called a lie.

Rapidly is simply an adjective. The lie is that he revived the economy, it had been revived and by 2016 the recovery was well established, as all the leading economic indicators prove over the last 10 years.

Sorry dude, the phrase "moving forward" is too vague to prove that it is a lie, the word "unimaginable" is obviously hyperbole

Of course it's a lie. The economy has been on the same steady trajectory since the beginning of the recovery

And the word "rapidly" is entirely subjective, and therefore cannot objectively be called a lie.

Rapidly is simply an adjective. The lie is that he revived the economy, it had been revived and by 2016 the recovery was well established, as all the leading economic indicators prove over the last 10 years.

The actual "recovery" began when you progressives lost control of Congress and Barry was no longer able to pass whatever he felt like. It still amazes me to this day that with the economy as weak as it was and with millions of Americans out of work for long stretches of time...the next thing up on the Democratic "wish list" back then was Cap & Trade legislation that would have dramatically raised energy costs for American businesses across the board! It was like they didn't care if people didn't have a job!

who's kicking your ass time and time again

That's a funny definition of lying.

While you're fact checking Trump...he's winning. Do you understand THAT concept?

I understand it's just more lying. What's the matter with you?

You don't think Trump is winning, TT? You on the left just spent four years throwing everything at him that you possibly could...including an impeachment and his poll numbers are the best of his Presidency! That's the very DEFINITION of getting your ass kicked!

I'm not responsible for impeaching the *pResident. Seems you can't make an argument unless you make it about me personally. You lose.

Did you support his impeachment?

Hello liar.

giphy.gif

Of course it's a lie. The economy has been on the same steady trajectory since the beginning of the recovery

The actual "recovery" began when you progressives lost control of Congress and Barry was no longer able to pass whatever he felt like. It still amazes me to this day that with the economy as weak as it was and with millions of Americans out of work for long stretches of time...the next thing up on the Democratic "wish list" back then was Cap & Trade legislation that would have dramatically raised energy costs for American businesses across the board! It was like they didn't care if people didn't have a job!

"the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) determined that, based on key economic indicators (including unemployment rates and the stock market), the downturn in the United State officially ended in June 2009."

https://www.history.com/topics/21st-century/recession

"the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) determined that, based on key economic indicators (including unemployment rates and the stock market), the downturn in the United State officially ended in June 2009."

Tell that to the millions of Americans that were still out of work in 2010, Boo! I'm sure they'll be comforted to know that the NBER thinks their struggles ended in June of 2009!

what is weird is that every time he talks about the stock market, it reminds people that 84% of the wealth is held by just 10% of those that actually own stocks.

Worse, household debt is back to pre recession levels.

And with the extreme debt Trump is adding.

He better hope the bubble doesn't burst until AFTER the election.

And BURST it will.

I hope and pray not too many Americans will be hurt.

Tell that to the millions of Americans that were still out of work in 2010, Boo! I'm sure they'll be comforted to know that the NBER thinks their struggles ended in June of 2009!

The damage had been done and the recover began 18 months before the House flipped. Your re-write of history fails

Of course it's a lie. Pace. The economy has been on the same steady trajectory since the beginning of the recovery

Those are your subjective opinions, jackass. Not facts.

You’re are insane or stupid and I say that with the hope that you will recover.

Those are your subjective opinions, jackass. Not facts.

It is not opinion that the economy added more jobs during Obama's final 3 years than it did during Trumpybear's first 3.

It's not opinion that the unemployment rate has dropped every year since 2009.

Trumpublicans have become what Raygun described the liberals as.

"'It isn't so much that Trumpblicans are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.'".

You’re are insane or stupid and I say that with the hope that you will recover.

Why thanks. I plan on leaving Mundania this weekend.

Forum List

Back