🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Holds MASSIVE Rally in Phoenix, AZ

Which La Raza are you talking about?
I don't give a fuck which chapter he's in, La Raza is La Raza.
There is more than one organization called La Raza turd for brains. Know what you are talking about.,
Any organization with La Raza in it's name. I do know what I'm talking about and I can make my point without pointless name calling.
Dear Trump Fans: La Raza Is Not a Racist Term

Stupid is stupid. If you don't know but can learn but refuse to learn, then you are stupid. What else can it be?
is too.
Yea, run with that.

Not one that is a member of La Raza.
There is more than one organization called La Raza turd for brains. Know what you are talking about.,
Any organization with La Raza in it's name. I do know what I'm talking about and I can make my point without pointless name calling.

Stupid is stupid. If you don't know but can learn but refuse to learn, then you are stupid. What else can it be?
La Raza means The Race.

Their motto is "everything for the Race. Nothing for those not of the Race".

La Raza means The Race.

If they want so much "raza" why don't they back to their roots in Mexico?

Just asking!:dunno:

So much for turning corner on Charlottesville. Trump now wants to relitigate his widely criticized handling of the episode, keeping it alive
Quoting what he said since Saturday was pure genius! He made the audience laugh at the media and boo them. Trump proved he was on the right side. The media misquoted him.

La Raza means The Race.

I just gave you a link to an organization of "lawyers". Just stop being a shit head. Just stop. It's not English. There is no organization of racist lawyers.

He's once again talking about jobs. Hilarious.
Now he's talking about everything Obama left to him. Even more hilarious.

La Raza means The Race.

I just gave you a link to an organization of "lawyers". Just stop being a shit head. Just stop. It's not English. There is no organization of racist lawyers.
racist lawyers.

Remember the three trillion dollar Bush tax cuts? The beginning of great deficit. The biggest redistribution of wealth to the top 1% in the history of nation. And they are cheering. Can you believe it? The money will come from Medicaid and Medicare.

Republicans Cheering "Fuk me! Fuk me!"

Remember the three trillion dollar Bush tax cuts? The beginning of great deficit. The biggest redistribution of wealth to the top 1% in the history of nation. And they are cheering. Can you believe it? The money will come from Medicaid and Medicare.

Republicans Cheering "Fuk me! Fuk me!"
Don't forget that billionaires will be Given more billions from the poor.

La Raza means The Race.

If they want so much "raza" why don't they back to their roots in Mexico?

Just asking!:dunno:
They have been. More Mexicans have been leaving than coming here for years. Who doesn't know that?

La Raza means The Race.

racist lawyers.
That's hilarious.

Forum List

Back