🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Holds MASSIVE Rally in Phoenix, AZ

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the definition of a demagogue. Look, listen, and learn.

Mexico is the 1st, 2nd or 3rd trading partner for every state in the Union.

They are in negotiation with China, Japan, Brazil, and other countries. Those negotiations are excluding the United States. Think this will affect our economy?

"The American people voted for the wall ... and they're going to get it."

All the immigration stuff is getting ecstatic applause. BUILD THAT WALL!

They are cheering for Republicans to take away their healthcare. Can you believe it?

"The American people voted for the wall ... and they're going to get it."

All the immigration stuff is getting ecstatic applause. BUILD THAT WALL!
Because our biggest trading partner will want to trade with us after this insult. Will it affect our economy?

Did they report that I said Racism is evil?

(except if you're a Mexican. Some of them aren't racists. And everyone knows a Mexican can't be a good judge)
Not one that is a member of La Raza.
Which La Raza are you talking about?
I don't give a fuck which chapter he's in, La Raza is La Raza.
There is more than one organization called La Raza turd for brains. Know what you are talking about.,

They are cheering for Republicans to take away their healthcare. Can you believe it?
He's not taking away my healthcare I got VA.
He's not taking away my mothers Healthcare, she's retired.
He's not taking away my sisters healthcare, she can't afford the co-pays or the deductibles so Obama care is like not having any medical coverage at all.
He's not taking away my worthless nephews medical care. He has none with or without Obamacare they still won't see him for his teeth problems.

actually my worthless nephew is a nice guy and a hard worker. Not his fault he's an idiot and can't keep a job because of it.

(except if you're a Mexican. Some of them aren't racists. And everyone knows a Mexican can't be a good judge)
There is more than one organization called La Raza turd for brains. Know what you are talking about.,
Any organization with La Raza in it's name. I do know what I'm talking about and I can make my point without pointless name calling.

He's not taking away my sisters healthcare, she can't afford the co-pays or the deductibles so Obama care is like not having any medical coverage at all.
He's not taking away my worthless nephews medical care. He has none with or without Obamacare they still won't see him for his teeth problems.
Veterans Helped By Obamacare Worry About Republican Repeal Efforts

You're fuked.

McCain is bad because he voted against healthcare! Flake voted for healthcare but also is weak and bad!

Good way to build loyal allies.

Any organization with La Raza in it's name. I do know what I'm talking about and I can make my point without pointless name calling.
Dear Trump Fans: La Raza Is Not a Racist Term

Stupid is stupid. If you don't know but can learn but refuse to learn, then you are stupid. What else can it be?

Veterans Helped By Obamacare Worry About Republican Repeal Efforts

You're fuked.
This guy owns his own business and has put himself and his whole family on medicaid!

That shit is what has to stop.

Dear Trump Fans: La Raza Is Not a Racist Term

Stupid is stupid. If you don't know but can learn but refuse to learn, then you are stupid. What else can it be?
is too.

Forum List

Back