Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

And here's one more thing that’s very interesting. Why is it that so many people immigrate here with nothing but the clothes on their backs, often not speaking English, having no friends, etc., yet through sheer hard work and determination THEY manage to carve out a life for themselves, earn a living, and succeed in modest, and sometimes huge ways. I’ve seen this over and over, with my own eyes, done by people I have known. One thing I’ve never heard these people do, is whine and moan, and blame everyone and everything for their own problems. These immigrants, legal and illegal, were far too busy working their asses off to complain and whine. And they had a secret weapon, too: a huge desire to work hard and improve their lives. They didn’t expect anyone to do anything for them. It’s a cultural thing.

Yes, they do.

There problem here is attitude. The people who emigrate to the US believe they can make it.

The black people believe they'll be fucked over at ever step.

So, the issue here is, HOW DO YOU CHANGE SUCH AN ATTITUDE?

...This is just one issue among many which show people that the country isn't about them, that the hope isn't there. Immigrants don't know this shit yet.

Whatever you choose to believe will be true. For you.

The choice is yours. NO ONE can change your attitude, but you.

Everyone has to deal with attitude problems and believing in themselves. Welcome to the world of adults.

Yes, I understand this.

The question here is, why do black people commit more crimes?

Could it be that black people are more likely to be in poverty? Depending on who you listen to, it could be anywhere between like 20% and 30% of black people in poverty. But you have different levels of poverty, and you different levels of social issues, mostly inner city areas are more likely to produce criminals, and black people often live in large cities and they live in the poorer parts.

Detroit is the city (well things have changed quickly there, but based on these statistics) with the highest level of black population. It has 84.3% black population. Also Detroit has lost lots of industry. There are problems in the US with other places attracting businesses and getting tax breaks, and often it's going to hurt those people who are most in poverty.

Other larger cities with large black populations are the inner city places, Birmingham AL, Baltimore, etc etc.

Some people will say that it's blacks that have made these places bad, others might say that it's other reasons. The further you go back the more you see the problems, white people have been controlling things for so long, and black people have ended up with the menial jobs, and been kicked around by white people and made to feel like there's no hope. If two people went from a job in many places, who'd get the job? The white guy. So, these lack of hope can't have helped either. Everyone can make it in the US, but some people have to struggle against unfair bias far more and get frustrated and turn to crime in order to actually make it.
I don't buy it.

There are desperately poor areas in Appalachia and in various places in rural America. But we never see white people behaving the way blacks do: rioting, looting, whining, burning cars and buildings, destroying businesses, etc, etc. And you don't see them making excuses and blaming the whole world for their problems and struggles, either. There is much more at work here. It's a cultural problem as much as a poverty problem, imo.

The one thing that is crystal clear, is that making never-ending excuses for failure and lack of effort does not help.

You don't buy it? Does this mean it isn't true?

Like I said, inner city areas are more likely to end up with people committing crime.

White people probably know that they're at the bottom of the pile because of their own efforts. Black people might not see things like this. They might see racial prejudice as the reason for their position in society, regardless of whether this is true or not. And therefore they believe things are hopeless. Being in inner cities makes people's lives less personal, so they're more likely to commit crime because they don't have the fear of annoying their neighbors, or even being caught by the police.

This isn't necessarily about excuses. This is about seeing what's out there in the world.

The biggest problem is the US govt and many state govts don't want to solve societies issues, and that's the reason why the US has far more problems than Europe. However the right like to make things simple, by just blaming race.

The problem is that the Americas are the crime capital of the world, not Africa. Many countries in Africa have lower crimes rates than the USA, so is it just black people who are the problem? What about Honduras? Is that to blame on the black people too? No, there are hardly any there.
frigidweirdo said:
You don’t buy it? Does this mean it isn’t true?

Of course not, but I have a choice about what I believe. I was raised in an inner city and spent decades there, so my opinions are based on personal experience, not wishful thinking.

frigidweirdo said:
Like I said, inner city areas are more likely to end up with people committing crime.

Yes, like Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans, etc, etc., all cities with large black populations in their inner cities? Yeah, I’d agree with that.

frigidweirdo said:
This isn’t necessarily about excuses. This is about seeing what’s out there in the world.

No, it’s not about “seeing what’s out there.” It’s about seeing what we choose to see “out there.”

frigidweirdo said:
White people probably know that they’re at the bottom of the pile because of their own efforts. Black people might not see things like this. They might see racial prejudice as the reason for their position in society, regardless of whether this is true or not. And therefore they believe things are hopeless. Being in inner cities makes people’s lives less personal, so they’re more likely to commit crime because they don’t have the fear of annoying their neighbors, or even being caught by the police.

If black people believe things are hopeless, then that will be true, for them. No one can make them believe in themselves, or in the value of getting an education, or in the value of hard work and thrift. These beliefs are either a part of a culture, or they are not. No one can change that but the people in question. That’s why I said most of the problems are cultural. That’s not to say there are not other issues involved. But if the cultural aspect is not addressed things will never improve, imo. And, only blacks can address their own cultural problems.

frigidweirdo said:
The biggest problem is the US govt and many state govts don’t want to solve societies issues, and that’s the reason why the US has far more problems than Europe. However the right like to make things simple, by just blaming race.

What “issues” is government supposed to solve. It IS NOT the business of government to do for people what they are NOT willing to do for themselves. And this has nothing to do with Europe.

frigidweirdo said:
The problem is that the Americas are the crime capital of the world, not Africa. Many countries in Africa have lower crimes rates than the USA, so is it just black people who are the problem? What about Honduras? Is that to blame on the black people too? No, there are hardly any there.

Blacks are thirteen percent of the population yet they commit an astronomical number of violent crimes (rape and murder, for instance) given the relative size of their population. I’m not an expert in crime statistics so I won’t get into a pissing contest with you about crime in Africa, or America. I couldn’t care less about Africa’s crime rates, or anything else for that matter.

But blacks DO commit loads of crime here, especially in the inner cities. But rather than make more excuses for their behavior, we should consider one huge factor that is always overlooked: the decision to commit a crime is a personal choice. IT IS A CHOICE. No one makes blacks loot and riot. No one make them gather together a mob and run through a mall stealing everything they can carry and attacking innocent people along the way. These are choices these people make for themselves. And they deserve to be sent to prison if they make those choices.

And here's one more thing that’s very interesting. Why is it that so many people immigrate here with nothing but the clothes on their backs, often not speaking English, having no friends, etc., yet through sheer hard work and determination THEY manage to carve out a life for themselves, earn a living, and succeed in modest, and sometimes huge ways. I’ve seen this over and over, with my own eyes, done by people I have known. One thing I’ve never heard these people do, is whine and moan, and blame everyone and everything for their own problems. These immigrants, legal and illegal, were far too busy working their asses off to complain and whine. And they had a secret weapon, too: a huge desire to work hard and improve their lives. They didn’t expect anyone to do anything for them. It’s a cultural thing.

Yes, you have a choice of what you want to believe. Now, do you want to "believe" or do you want to try and figure out the truth? That's really your choice. Most people go with believing because it's easier on the brain, it fits in with their agendas and they're happier.

Yes, if black people believe things are hopeless, then this is what it will be. The problem here is that other people can make this happen too. And we know it's been happening for a long time. Slavery kept black people "in their place", segregation also kept them "in their place". But what happened after this was often more subtle, but nonetheless it happened. Black people were refused jobs, black people were never shown houses in certain areas, black people would be in areas with less money being spent on them, spent on schools, and over time this has manifested itself into what exists today.

"What “issues” is government supposed to solve. It IS NOT the business of government to do for people what they are NOT willing to do for themselves. And this has nothing to do with Europe."

This statement just sums up everything that is wrong with the USA. The voters have been told to think in a certain manner and then they believe it, and the perpetuate the problems because they don't see any problem in these politicians doing nothing. This is one of the reasons why the US is imploding.

What issues is the govt supposed to solve? Social issues, making society a better place. Do you know why you wave flags and sing the national anthem. It's for social cohesion. But it didn't work that well. It keeps the peace to a certain extent, but that's falling apart as some black people see themselves as different, different because they're being treated differently.

As for it has nothing to do with Europe, I didn't say it had anything to do with Europe, what I did say was that if you look to Europe, the place that has the most first world countries, you'll see things working differently and you'll see less problems.

How do you solve problems without looking at those places that solve problems? Oh, right, you don't care because it's not the govt's job to do anything. They're just there to facilitate the rich getting richer and everyone else can fester in a pool of shit.

Okay, blacks are 13% of the country's population. Facts are facts, but you have to understand facts to understand what's going on.

For example in London they have statistics per borough, and I've looked at those statistics, a city where black people do worse than white people. However I found the crime went hand in hand with poverty in the city (it's easier to focus just on a city because poverty outside of cities manifests itself differently).

Now, the problem here is the lack of statistics. You're choosing to believe. I'm searching for the truth. I don't know everything about this topic, simply because I struggle to find the facts.

But when black people suffer around 25% poverty rates and white people suffer 7% poverty rates, and then you wonder why black people commit more crimes than white white people per capita.

Now, the biggest problem here is that black people commit MORE crimes per capita even when taking into account the poverty rate. Which begs the question WHY?

Well, the first problem is that two people in poverty might be earning very different amounts of money.
The second is that two people in poverty might be living in very different areas.

Many people born into inner city areas are surrounded by drugs, gangs, etc. There is a big problem with single parent families, kids are joining gangs at a young age because their family is none existent, and the cycle of poverty goes around and around but getting worse every single time.

How would anyone solve this? Well there are ways, but as no one gives a fuck, then nothing happens. Only people do give a fuck, but they're often fighting a lone battle and the govt won't get involved.

Here's a related example from West Virginia. There's a British TV chef called Jamie Oliver, he went to the West Virginia to a high school to try and change the eating habits in schools. Now, politicians have come up with this nice chart about eating and said you need this and that in the food, and out pops pizza. What the fuck? They're feeding their kids shit food because it's cheap, and the kid will get fat from it.

At first the people were just like "we don't need no Brit to tell us how to do things", then after a while they realized it was actually probably better.

Then they were like "well, you have to prove it can work, before we'll implement it, but we won't let you implement it, until you've proven it can work", ah, the circle "fuck off" argument.

Food is an important part of life for kids, surprisingly. And in the US people can't even be bothered to work together to try and get kids eating properly in schools. Half the people say "get food out of schools, it's not the govt's place to give food to anyone at all, ever", the other half are like "it's my fucking right to feed my kids shit day in day out, and I want them to eat shit at school".

And then you wonder how the fuck a country could have got itself into such a bad mess. And you realize, no one gives a fuck.

It's not the govt's responsibility.
It's not the parent's responsibility.
It's not the school's responsibility.

No, we have rights so we don't have to be responsible for anything. We have power so we don't have to be responsible for anything.

Then you come along and ask we what problems there are to solve.

Fuck me, where do I start?

The Chinese were treated badly when they came here. Japanese rounded up and put in concentration camps. Still, they managed to move on and lead successful lives, and they didn't get the preferential treatment that blacks have gotten over the last half century. Maybe the preferential treatment and getting breaks that no other group has had is why some blacks can't make. Just like when some kids get spoiled rotten instead of being allowed to stand alone on their own two feet.
The Irish were also treated like shit. All people have had to go through tough shit. And for some reason all other groups find way to lift themselve up and improve their lives. And they do it without whining, rioting, looting, causing huge societal headaches, etc. Except for blacks. They alone can't find it inside themselves to do the required work and study. And no one can do it for them.

j.w. if its well adjusted to want to gun down american protestors like dork fury wants to

no worries you cant answer we know we know
No, it's not right, and in no way indicates a "well adjusted" individual.
A person doesn't "gun down" those that have never done them harm, or that has never harmed their family in any way. To "gun down" people because they're protesting, is akin to barbaric and animalistic behavior.

NEXT?

j.w. if its well adjusted to want to gun down american protestors like dork fury wants to

A person doesn't "gun down" those that have never done them harm, or that has never harmed their family in any way. To "gun down" people because they're protesting, is akin to barbaric and animalistic behavior.

NEXT?
dark fury is your lover and wants them gunned down. did you miss his post?

thanks homey.

NEXT?

thanks homey.
Very fucking silly, childish, pathetic, and asinine. Grow the fuck up. Speak as an adult.

I haven't read much, I've been watching football. I'll read what I've missed as I come to it.

NEXT?

thanks homey.
Very fucking silly, childish, pathetic, and asinine. Grow the fuck up. Speak as an adult.

I haven't read much, I've been watching football. I'll read what I've missed as I come to it.
uhh..i quoted it in the post i paged you in, dumbfuck clark

NEXT?

thanks homey.

OK

Dumb ass lying sack of shit. I'll go read all of it.

NEXT?

thanks homey.

OK

its rocket surgery, fuckin idiot

NEXT?

thanks homey.

OK

its rocket surgery, fuckin idiot
Fucking punk.
Dumbass lying asshole.

Shoot those assholes! Kill them all! Fuck em!
^^^^^^^^ Sonny Clark aka dark furys lover.
So friggin childish and silly. Grow the fuck up punk.
To be 30 something years old, you talk like you're still 7 years old.

.......................... damn ......................... some friggin people. .......................................... it must be something in the water ............................... wow

.......................... damn ......................... some friggin people. .......................................... it must be something in the water ............................... wow
your lovers the one that says he wants protesters shot bro.

own it.

The prosecution didn't prove its case...

Hence the riots.
The prosecution did. You and the racist judge disagreed.

Hence the riots.

Now shove a Tom Collins up your ass, you racist bitch!
Incorrect. The forensics team stated his wounds were consistent with reaching for a gun...and just because the gun didn't have his DNA on it. Doesn't mean he didn't touch it.

Now run along douchebag and
Don't have a hissy fit because your anti cop bullshit fell apart.

Last edited:
Wrong. The video proved the police officer was not wearing a coat or any other clothing that would allow him to conceal a large hand gun out of view of camera in order to plant it.

So...nope. Not proven at all.
The video proved pre-meditated murder, Ms. Zimmerman.
Incorrect again.

It proved the police officer didn't plant any gun.

Again the liberal anti cop rhetoric fails.

Maybe you should read up on the forensics of the case. And stop relying on your delusions.

own it.
Cut the childish bullshit G.T.. Try talking as an adult for a change.
The school yard teasing and remarks are for children.
Don't keep embarrassing yourself with such silly comments.

own it.
Sonny Sonny Sonny. Your arguing with a FZ nigga. He is ignorant just like a dumb fucking animal. You need to deal with these dumb ass fz niggaz different. Now me I look at it like deer hunting. Just set up a thread and put out a salt block and kick back in your tree stand. When one of the fz niggaz comes out of the trees to the open field just bust em.

Now I'm telling you as a friend these fz niggaz are a special kind of stupid. In the animal world they are like armadillos on the highway. By attitude alone they are niggaz. And it's time to start treating them like what they are.

Fury

own it.
a guy wants people shot

and you are such his white knight....you go after the folks who are correctly disturbed by that

thats you.

Yes, I understand this.

The question here is, why do black people commit more crimes?

Could it be that black people are more likely to be in poverty? Depending on who you listen to, it could be anywhere between like 20% and 30% of black people in poverty. But you have different levels of poverty, and you different levels of social issues, mostly inner city areas are more likely to produce criminals, and black people often live in large cities and they live in the poorer parts.

Detroit is the city (well things have changed quickly there, but based on these statistics) with the highest level of black population. It has 84.3% black population. Also Detroit has lost lots of industry. There are problems in the US with other places attracting businesses and getting tax breaks, and often it's going to hurt those people who are most in poverty.

Other larger cities with large black populations are the inner city places, Birmingham AL, Baltimore, etc etc.

Some people will say that it's blacks that have made these places bad, others might say that it's other reasons. The further you go back the more you see the problems, white people have been controlling things for so long, and black people have ended up with the menial jobs, and been kicked around by white people and made to feel like there's no hope. If two people went from a job in many places, who'd get the job? The white guy. So, these lack of hope can't have helped either. Everyone can make it in the US, but some people have to struggle against unfair bias far more and get frustrated and turn to crime in order to actually make it.
I don't buy it.

There are desperately poor areas in Appalachia and in various places in rural America. But we never see white people behaving the way blacks do: rioting, looting, whining, burning cars and buildings, destroying businesses, etc, etc. And you don't see them making excuses and blaming the whole world for their problems and struggles, either. There is much more at work here. It's a cultural problem as much as a poverty problem, imo.

The one thing that is crystal clear, is that making never-ending excuses for failure and lack of effort does not help.

You don't buy it? Does this mean it isn't true?

White people probably know that they're at the bottom of the pile because of their own efforts. Black people might not see things like this. They might see racial prejudice as the reason for their position in society, regardless of whether this is true or not. And therefore they believe things are hopeless. Being in inner cities makes people's lives less personal, so they're more likely to commit crime because they don't have the fear of annoying their neighbors, or even being caught by the police.

This isn't necessarily about excuses. This is about seeing what's out there in the world.

The biggest problem is the US govt and many state govts don't want to solve societies issues, and that's the reason why the US has far more problems than Europe. However the right like to make things simple, by just blaming race.

frigidweirdo said:
You don’t buy it? Does this mean it isn’t true?

Of course not, but I have a choice about what I believe. I was raised in an inner city and spent decades there, so my opinions are based on personal experience, not wishful thinking.

frigidweirdo said:

Yes, like Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans, etc, etc., all cities with large black populations in their inner cities? Yeah, I’d agree with that.

frigidweirdo said:
This isn’t necessarily about excuses. This is about seeing what’s out there in the world.

No, it’s not about “seeing what’s out there.” It’s about seeing what we choose to see “out there.”

frigidweirdo said:
White people probably know that they’re at the bottom of the pile because of their own efforts. Black people might not see things like this. They might see racial prejudice as the reason for their position in society, regardless of whether this is true or not. And therefore they believe things are hopeless. Being in inner cities makes people’s lives less personal, so they’re more likely to commit crime because they don’t have the fear of annoying their neighbors, or even being caught by the police.

If black people believe things are hopeless, then that will be true, for them. No one can make them believe in themselves, or in the value of getting an education, or in the value of hard work and thrift. These beliefs are either a part of a culture, or they are not. No one can change that but the people in question. That’s why I said most of the problems are cultural. That’s not to say there are not other issues involved. But if the cultural aspect is not addressed things will never improve, imo. And, only blacks can address their own cultural problems.

frigidweirdo said:
The biggest problem is the US govt and many state govts don’t want to solve societies issues, and that’s the reason why the US has far more problems than Europe. However the right like to make things simple, by just blaming race.

What “issues” is government supposed to solve. It IS NOT the business of government to do for people what they are NOT willing to do for themselves. And this has nothing to do with Europe.

frigidweirdo said:

Blacks are thirteen percent of the population yet they commit an astronomical number of violent crimes (rape and murder, for instance) given the relative size of their population. I’m not an expert in crime statistics so I won’t get into a pissing contest with you about crime in Africa, or America. I couldn’t care less about Africa’s crime rates, or anything else for that matter.

But blacks DO commit loads of crime here, especially in the inner cities. But rather than make more excuses for their behavior, we should consider one huge factor that is always overlooked: the decision to commit a crime is a personal choice. IT IS A CHOICE. No one makes blacks loot and riot. No one make them gather together a mob and run through a mall stealing everything they can carry and attacking innocent people along the way. These are choices these people make for themselves. And they deserve to be sent to prison if they make those choices.

Yes, you have a choice of what you want to believe. Now, do you want to "believe" or do you want to try and figure out the truth? That's really your choice. Most people go with believing because it's easier on the brain, it fits in with their agendas and they're happier.

Yes, if black people believe things are hopeless, then this is what it will be. The problem here is that other people can make this happen too. And we know it's been happening for a long time. Slavery kept black people "in their place", segregation also kept them "in their place". But what happened after this was often more subtle, but nonetheless it happened. Black people were refused jobs, black people were never shown houses in certain areas, black people would be in areas with less money being spent on them, spent on schools, and over time this has manifested itself into what exists today.

"What “issues” is government supposed to solve. It IS NOT the business of government to do for people what they are NOT willing to do for themselves. And this has nothing to do with Europe."

This statement just sums up everything that is wrong with the USA. The voters have been told to think in a certain manner and then they believe it, and the perpetuate the problems because they don't see any problem in these politicians doing nothing. This is one of the reasons why the US is imploding.

What issues is the govt supposed to solve? Social issues, making society a better place. Do you know why you wave flags and sing the national anthem. It's for social cohesion. But it didn't work that well. It keeps the peace to a certain extent, but that's falling apart as some black people see themselves as different, different because they're being treated differently.

As for it has nothing to do with Europe, I didn't say it had anything to do with Europe, what I did say was that if you look to Europe, the place that has the most first world countries, you'll see things working differently and you'll see less problems.

How do you solve problems without looking at those places that solve problems? Oh, right, you don't care because it's not the govt's job to do anything. They're just there to facilitate the rich getting richer and everyone else can fester in a pool of shit.

Okay, blacks are 13% of the country's population. Facts are facts, but you have to understand facts to understand what's going on.

For example in London they have statistics per borough, and I've looked at those statistics, a city where black people do worse than white people. However I found the crime went hand in hand with poverty in the city (it's easier to focus just on a city because poverty outside of cities manifests itself differently).

Now, the problem here is the lack of statistics. You're choosing to believe. I'm searching for the truth. I don't know everything about this topic, simply because I struggle to find the facts.

But when black people suffer around 25% poverty rates and white people suffer 7% poverty rates, and then you wonder why black people commit more crimes than white white people per capita.

Now, the biggest problem here is that black people commit MORE crimes per capita even when taking into account the poverty rate. Which begs the question WHY?

Well, the first problem is that two people in poverty might be earning very different amounts of money.
The second is that two people in poverty might be living in very different areas.

Many people born into inner city areas are surrounded by drugs, gangs, etc. There is a big problem with single parent families, kids are joining gangs at a young age because their family is none existent, and the cycle of poverty goes around and around but getting worse every single time.

How would anyone solve this? Well there are ways, but as no one gives a fuck, then nothing happens. Only people do give a fuck, but they're often fighting a lone battle and the govt won't get involved.

Here's a related example from West Virginia. There's a British TV chef called Jamie Oliver, he went to the West Virginia to a high school to try and change the eating habits in schools. Now, politicians have come up with this nice chart about eating and said you need this and that in the food, and out pops pizza. What the fuck? They're feeding their kids shit food because it's cheap, and the kid will get fat from it.

At first the people were just like "we don't need no Brit to tell us how to do things", then after a while they realized it was actually probably better.

Then they were like "well, you have to prove it can work, before we'll implement it, but we won't let you implement it, until you've proven it can work", ah, the circle "fuck off" argument.

Food is an important part of life for kids, surprisingly. And in the US people can't even be bothered to work together to try and get kids eating properly in schools. Half the people say "get food out of schools, it's not the govt's place to give food to anyone at all, ever", the other half are like "it's my fucking right to feed my kids shit day in day out, and I want them to eat shit at school".

And then you wonder how the fuck a country could have got itself into such a bad mess. And you realize, no one gives a fuck.

It's not the govt's responsibility.
It's not the parent's responsibility.
It's not the school's responsibility.

No, we have rights so we don't have to be responsible for anything. We have power so we don't have to be responsible for anything.

Then you come along and ask we what problems there are to solve.

Fuck me, where do I start?

The Chinese were treated badly when they came here. Japanese rounded up and put in concentration camps. Still, they managed to move on and lead successful lives, and they didn't get the preferential treatment that blacks have gotten over the last half century. Maybe the preferential treatment and getting breaks that no other group has had is why some blacks can't make. Just like when some kids get spoiled rotten instead of being allowed to stand alone on their own two feet.

I would doubt it.

However there are parts of this which may be true, food stamps and the way welfare works aren't designed to get people out of poverty.

The Chinese and Japanese, like others from the Far East do have a different mindset to black people. This is a problem. Asians are more likely to put education first, and try and set up their own businesses and do anything they can to make money, in general. So what are black people like and why does this seem to have a massive impact on them?

Such questions are essential when trying to solve problems in society. The problem is some will say they're looking for excuses. Are they? Or looking for the answers to important questions.

It's like going into school and saying that girls do better than boys at school. Is this because girls are more intelligent, or is it because the school system is set up for girls to do better, mostly run by women who understand the way girls study, rather than how boys study?

Is society not set up for white people to do well, and therefore it causes black people to not do well? It's an important question and takes a lot more questions and answers in order to solve it rather than simply saying "black people are the problem".

If you go with simple questions and simple answers you'll never know the truth, and you'll never find the solution.

Forum List

Back