Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

really does suck when cop haters call the cops to save them from their own ideologies

--LOL

fck em
That's typical republican bullshit No one hates all cops Just the ones getting away with murder

fuck you liar

it is your fucking party that sued congress to try and keep

the painting "cops as pigs" hanging in their hall

petition_586d580bdb2171483560971.jpg
Now now jon just because you're a member of an AH party doesn't mean you have to act like an asshole too I know sometimes you just can't help yourself

why do you continually lie

oh that is right because you are a leftist

really does suck when cop haters call the cops to save them from their own ideologies

--LOL

fck em
That's typical republican bullshit No one hates all cops Just the ones getting away with murder

fuck you liar

Now now jon just because you're a member of an AH party doesn't mean you have to act like an asshole too I know sometimes you just can't help yourself

I lie? I never said for 5 years Obama wasn't a citizen
neither did i fuck head

however the fact remains that the democrats are the party of cop haters

fuck you liar

fuck you liar

neither did i fuck head

Jon take a pill The pos you support told that lie and ^%^&^*'s like you believed him

fuck you liar

fuck you liar

neither did i fuck head

Jon take a pill The pos you support told that lie and ^%^&^*'s like you believed him
No proof of your lie exists does it?

neither did i fuck head

no proof of trumps lie exists

neither did i fuck head

It's ok man, keep lying, it's all you and your traitor kind has.

fuck you liar

fuck you liar

neither did i fuck head

poor eds cant defend his position

trump didnt say it you fuckers have said it over and over

neither did i fuck head

that is because the fuck the police is the new face of the democrat party

neither did i fuck head

that is all eds ever does

neither did i fuck head

Here's a laundry list of birther declarations Trump made before he tried to put the controversy to rest:
1. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
- March 23, 2011, on "The View"
2. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
- March 28, 2011, on Fox News
3. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
- March 30, 2011, on The Laura Ingraham Show
4. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
- April 7, 2011, on NBC's "Today" show
5. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
- April 7, 2011, on MSNBC's "Morning Joe"
Note: On April 27, 2011, President Obama made public his long form birth certificate. The Trump campaign in his statement portrayed this as the event that resolved the situation.
"Having successfully obtained President Obama's birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States," Miller said.
But as the following comments demonstrate, whatever he thought personally, Trump continued to gin up birther issues for years after.
6. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
7. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."

Here's a laundry list of birther declarations Trump made before he tried to put the controversy to rest:
1. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
- March 23, 2011, on "The View"
2. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
- March 28, 2011, on Fox News
3. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
- March 30, 2011, on The Laura Ingraham Show
4. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
- April 7, 2011, on NBC's "Today" show
5. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
- April 7, 2011, on MSNBC's "Morning Joe"
Note: On April 27, 2011, President Obama made public his long form birth certificate. The Trump campaign in his statement portrayed this as the event that resolved the situation.
"Having successfully obtained President Obama's birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States," Miller said.
But as the following comments demonstrate, whatever he thought personally, Trump continued to gin up birther issues for years after.
6. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
7. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."

why are you deflecting from the fact that

the fuck the police movement is the new face of the democrat party

stay on topic

as for the birther movement

hillary started that

correction to my post # 120
blacks said they want to kill people--that is not exactly true
they want to kill white people
They kill more blacks It's in the book
yes I know...they murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites, and most of their victims are blacks
I was quoting the headline and quote of BLM
caps and bold for emphasis on;y
I believe you now
Blacks who commit homicide do so at a rate about 7.5 times larger than whites who commit homicide. The trend in black homicide correlates well with the change in overall homicide. This disparity also exists for other crimes: blacks commit them at about 7-10 times the rates of whites.

Going on a suggestion made by reader JH when we first examined the homicide statistics1, I put both races together on one plot to make comparisons fair.

First is the homicide rate for Blacks and Whites, over-plotted with the homicide victim rate for both groups, finally over-plotted with the overall homicide rate (taken from the post on guns and homicides).

Figure 1
Note that the blue line is scaled to the right vertical axis, and is the overall homicide rate (as estimated by the FBI and Census). The black lines are killers, and the red victims. The dashed are Blacks, the solid Whites. (See this post for separate pictures of each race, where the general decline of White homicide rates, and its slight upward bump in 1990 is more visible.)

Obviously, the overall homicide rate correlates nicely with the Black rates. In an odd coincidence, according to the FBI the number of Black victims is almost identical to the number of White victims.

Whatever is happening in Black populations is largely responsible for the decline in homicide rates.

One thing is more or less constant: the rates for Black killers are much higher than for White killers, as this picture which shows the ratio of rates demonstrates:

Add in income to see the two races almost equal.
equal in what?

correction to my post # 120
blacks said they want to kill people--that is not exactly true
they want to kill white people
yes I know...they murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites, and most of their victims are blacks
I believe you now
Blacks who commit homicide do so at a rate about 7.5 times larger than whites who commit homicide. The trend in black homicide correlates well with the change in overall homicide. This disparity also exists for other crimes: blacks commit them at about 7-10 times the rates of whites.

Going on a suggestion made by reader JH when we first examined the homicide statistics1, I put both races together on one plot to make comparisons fair.

First is the homicide rate for Blacks and Whites, over-plotted with the homicide victim rate for both groups, finally over-plotted with the overall homicide rate (taken from the post on guns and homicides).

Figure 1
Note that the blue line is scaled to the right vertical axis, and is the overall homicide rate (as estimated by the FBI and Census). The black lines are killers, and the red victims. The dashed are Blacks, the solid Whites. (See this post for separate pictures of each race, where the general decline of White homicide rates, and its slight upward bump in 1990 is more visible.)

Obviously, the overall homicide rate correlates nicely with the Black rates. In an odd coincidence, according to the FBI the number of Black victims is almost identical to the number of White victims.

Whatever is happening in Black populations is largely responsible for the decline in homicide rates.

One thing is more or less constant: the rates for Black killers are much higher than for White killers, as this picture which shows the ratio of rates demonstrates:

equal in what?

Crime rates.

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Noisy demonstrators marched through two malls in an upscale area of suburban St. Louis Saturday to protest the acquittal of a white former St. Louis officer in the shooting of a black man, picking up after a night of mostly peaceful demonstrations that escalated into scattered acts of vandalism and violence.

A few hundred people walked through West County Center in Des Peres, an upscale community west of St. Louis, loudly chanting slogans such as “black lives matter” and “it is our duty to fight for our freedom” to decry the judge’s verdict Friday clearing ex-St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley of first-degree murder in the 2011 shooting death of Anthony Lamar Smith. A short time later, they demonstrated at Chesterfield Mall and at a festival featuring restaurant food from across the region. No arrests were reported at any of the demonstrations.

Today's protests sound real scary. LOL
Batten down the hatches at the mall!

The mall was closed for a time. Loss of business.
OMG! They got scared of the noisy white ladies?

The right to protest ends where the equally valid and important rights of others begin. When that point is reached, it is no longer protest, but anarchy.
They walked through the mall. A few hundred people. And then they left. If that's anarchy, I'm the Queen of Sheba.

The merchants have the right to conduct business in an atmosphere conducive to it. That's why they pay rent and fees.
The merchants have the right to conduct business in an atmosphere conducive to it. That's why they pay rent and fees.

Come now. You live in the D.C. area, a place that is no stranger to protests. As long as the protest doesn't devolve into a riot, businesses generally profit. What do D.C. merchants do in advance of protests? They stock up on the wares they offer because folks come to protest also patronize businesses in the area where they protest and stay during the protest.

the-solidarity-day-march-in-washington-dc--september-19-1981.jpg

an-anti-vietnam-war-protest-in-washington-dc--november-15-1969.jpg

the-march-for-womens-lives-in-washington-dc--april-25-2004.jpg

the-million-man-march-in-washington-dc--october-16-1995.jpg

Quite simply, people don't show up in a place to protest, only protest and then leave. They come, they "bitch and moan," and they eat and shop.
Surely you've been in the city -- "Lawyers Lane," Adams Morgan, Dupont Circle, Georgetown, Penn and Mass Ave. business corridors on Capitol Hill, Chevy Chase, Cleveland Park, and Woodley Park -- when protests happen and observed the uptick in business? Having in my almost 60 years lived in various parts of city -- Forest Hills, Georgetown, West End and Kalorama -- I damn sure have.
  • One'd better have reservations or a restaurateur friend who'll offer one a table "in the kitchen" because most places are too busy for one to just walk in and be immediately seated.
  • Try hailing or calling for a cab or booking car service.
  • Go to a bar or club in the evening; it'll be packed to the gills.
Sadly, though the isolated bits of damage make it into the news, the boom in sales revenue does not, but one need only be present downtown to see that businesses thrive when protests come to town.

I believe you now

Figure 1

equal in what?

Crime rates.
crime rates between the races are equal?

I believe you now

Figure 1

equal in what?

Crime rates.
even if you cut the arrest rate of blacks in half to compensate for any errors--they are still being arrested at a greater rate
Table 43

here is the anti-white Huff Post crap:
Black Crime Rates: What Happens When Numbers Aren't Neutral | HuffPost
:laugh::laugh:
what a bunch of crap---they are in jail because they committed a crime
the blacks commit more crime per capita--FACT--TRUTH...plain and simple

fuck you liar

fuck you liar

neither did i fuck head

"
"
100% wrong... it's the republican Party who is host to every crazy person with a gun collection and a bunker, thinking the cops and gubmint are coming to take away their guns and collect back taxes.

it is rare for police to get away with murdersome civilians get away with murder--OJthe system is not perfect and not biased against blacks blacks commit crime at higher rates !!!
`
To be more precise, statistically, there is a massive and disproportionate amount of crime being reported about blacks...by blacks. This is to say, urban blacks report more crime than the entire population of the city. They use, or misuse, police services. Tax paying people are leaving such cities.

STL used to be near 1mil. North STL is now like war zone. 2/3 empty....torn down, companies flee for safety. Boarded up. Drug dens. Empty schools built for 500K. Getting worse. South STL...not as bad. STL county in OK shape comparatively.

fuck you liar

fuck you liar

neither did i fuck head

"
"
100% wrong... it's the republican Party who is host to every crazy person with a gun collection and a bunker, thinking the cops and gubmint are coming to take away their guns and collect back taxes.

it wasnt the republicans suing to keep this hateful painting hanging on the wall

it was the democrats

it was not the republicans that invited the FTP movement into the party

it was the democrats

Forum List

Back