Live Streaming: Protesters Going Absolutely Nuts At 2nd Trump Rally In Tucson, AZ

You should see the absolute hate and staring down from the protesters towards the Hispanics entering? Woah!

They should be rounded up, arrested and charged, and make SEVERE example of these thugs. I mention on another thread, if the whip isn't cracked then this crap is going to get MUCH worse.

You should see the absolute hate and staring down from the protesters towards the Hispanics entering? Woah!

They should be rounded up, arrested and charged, and make SEVERE example of these thugs. I mention on another thread, if the whip isn't cracked then this crap is going to get MUCH worse.

Agreed. This will only get worse if nothing is done. These aren't protests. It's domestic terrorism from the left.

Stupidity is American citizens protesting the candidate (Trump) who advocates that we enforce our immigration laws like every other country does. Even Mexico controls it's borders folks. So get your banners and slogans and protest outside the Mexican embassy. Or if you're really dedicated, sneak into Mexico and protest their racist border controls inside that country. See what happens. In the prisons in Mexico, they don't even feed you, so bring a supply of money, or expect to be doing "favors" to survive.

Last edited:

Agreed. This will only get worse if nothing is done. These aren't protests. It's domestic terrorism from the left.

Exactly domestic terrorism. This from the Leftists who babble on about "Democracy" and "Free Speech", so "Democracy" and "Free Speech" to them is violently if need be, preventing candidate from speaking.

Stupidity is American citizens protesting the candidate (Trump) who advocates that we enforce our immigration laws like every other country does. Even Mexico control their borders folks. So get your banners and slogans and protest outside the Mexican embassy. Or if you're really dedicated, sneak into Mexico and protest their racist border controls there. See what happens.

Yes but like Leftists across the planet, they WANT out of control Immigration, they LOVE the Illegal Immigrants....it's the native population they appear to hate.

Exactly domestic terrorism. This from the Leftists who babble on about "Democracy" and "Free Speech", so "Democracy" and "Free Speech" to them is violently if need be, preventing candidate from speaking.

Protesting is not terrorism. It's a fundamental part of American republicanism, not to say that every form of protest is legal, of course. .

I pointed this out a few weeks ago in another thread and you guys just did it again. Terrorism is becoming the new racism. Everything someone does you don't like now deems them a terrorist.

I don't see the left running over people with their Jeeps. I see Trumpeters doing that.

Herr Trumpf should be tried for attempted murder.

Stupidity is American citizens protesting the candidate (Trump) who advocates that we enforce our immigration laws like every other country does. Even Mexico control their borders folks. So get your banners and slogans and protest outside the Mexican embassy. Or if you're really dedicated, sneak into Mexico and protest their racist border controls there. See what happens.

Yes but like Leftists across the planet, they WANT out of control Immigration, they LOVE the Illegal Immigrants....it's the native population they appear to hate.
I'm a lefty too, but I know insanity when I see it. Lots of conservatives in this country are open border advocates. John McCain, Lindey Graham...etc. but they're doing favors for the billionaires that donate to them. This is why so many of the powerful hate Trump. He can't be controlled by the powers that be. Lots of dems, lefties, will cross over to vote for Trump this year.

I don't see the left running over people with their Jeeps. I see Trumpeters doing that.

Herr Trumpf should be tried for attempted murder.

Who has been run over with Jeeps?

Protesting is not terrorism. It's a fundamental part of American republicanism, not to say that every form of protest is legal, of course. .

I pointed this out a few weeks ago in another thread and you guys just did it again. Terrorism is becoming the new racism. Everything someone does you don't like now deems them a terrorist.

Protesting isn't terrorism, but protesting and threatening violence is domestic terrorism. Everyone and everywhere has the right to protest, but people don't have the right to threaten violence, if this isn't stopped, someone is going to be killed.

These people are American heroes. Noisy,but dignified,and standing up for their country.
No klansmen were hurt in the making of this film.

These people are American heroes. Noisy,but dignified,and standing up for their country.
No klansmen were hurt in the making of this film.

Ever been to Arizona? How many of those Mexicans are Americans?

Ans. to question #1: Had a layover once at Sky Harbor airport.
Ans. to question #2: Haven't a clue, but I sure love all of those alleged Mex-Americans flying the Mexican flag.....

You just have to be from Minnesota.............:lol:.........

Forum List

Back