Lives FIRST!!! Economy second.

You dont destroy a Country of 350 million people over the lives of 100k people.
Besides,thats only 20k more than a bad flu season. Did they shut the country down then?

China does quarantines far more severe than what we practice here. Is China destroyed? Also, bees, ants and termites have societies too. And they don't even have economies like ours. Yet they survive. Next, I saw a statistic on TV that said that in 8 months there were 24,000 flu deaths. But in just 2 months, there were 43,000 coronavirus deaths. Corinavirus is 10 times deadlier than the flu. It is nothing to take lightly. Also, when was the last time they tried to get everybody to stay home over the flu.
what are you???
one of the china loving chickenshits???

What are you. One of the coronavirus loving chickenshits???

There are many states of stupidity where they are starting to reopen even though the cases of coronavirus are rising. So far over 114,000 people have died. And as far as president Chump and the states of stupidity are concerned, they are more than willing to throw who knows how many more under the bus for the sake of their capitalist cult.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy.

You really should research the history of Chinese Communism before making such a bonehead statement.

I don't care what Chinese communism was. And I'm no big fan of what it is today. But apparently they value human life enough to put it above their economy. What does that say about the U.S.

There are many states of stupidity where they are starting to reopen even though the cases of coronavirus are rising. So far over 114,000 people have died. And as far as president Chump and the states of stupidity are concerned, they are more than willing to throw who knows how many more under the bus for the sake of their capitalist cult.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy. That is you would know it if you weren't a brainwashed simpleton.
Are you retired?
Have you stopped going to work?
Tell your story before you judge others.
But his story no matter what it is, won’t make his post logical.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy. That is you would know it if you weren't a brainwashed simpleton.
the numbers are fake and youve been lied to,,,

Yeah. I saw a NOVA program not long ago where they were talking about all the "lies" that went on in Italy. Where their hospital hallways were lined with sick "liars" because they had no rooms to put them in. And mass graves being filled in NYC by the unclaimed bodies of liars.
AND yet through all of that youre still alive,,,

So far.

Yeah. I saw a NOVA program not long ago where they were talking about all the "lies" that went on in Italy. Where their hospital hallways were lined with sick "liars" because they had no rooms to put them in. And mass graves being filled in NYC by the unclaimed bodies of liars.
AND yet through all of that youre still alive,,,

So far.
1592438512553.png

Sorry that's not going to work...we are not going to be suckered into closing again....the new infection reports are bullshit...lies.....

A while back there was some female doctor who caught the coronavirus. She was on the front lines in treating the people who were in the hospital from it. After she recovered, she went back to work. But not being able to cope with seeing all the death, she killed herself. I guess you think she killed herself over "bullshit......lies......"
She killed herself?....just her?....no others?.....I'm going to take the leap of guessing she had bigger issues than her job.....

Yet your

Yet your ok with riots ....God troll your a day late and a dollar short

How many doorknobs have you sucked today?

Yet your

Yet your ok with riots ....God troll your a day late and a dollar short

What in the hell makes you think I'm ok with riots. For the ones in support of the criminal george floyd, if they support criminals they should be treated like criminals. And have about 100 national guardsmen open up on them with large caliber machine guns.

Are you retired?

Do you even understand who I am judging? It isn't the people who need to go back to work. It is the capitalist system that is forcing them to. Until people can safely get back to work, it is our government that is failing them. Because they have rent to pay and other bills to pay. As well as get necessities such as food and toilet paper. Which many people wait in long lines to get because they can't afford it. What the hell. Do we need to surrender to China and let them run things for us? It seems that these days we depend on them for about everything else.

LOL....if you cant afford toilet paper you have way more problems!!!

Yeah...Cuomo really screwed the pooch.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy.

You really should research the history of Chinese Communism before making such a bonehead statement.

I don't care what Chinese communism was. And I'm no big fan of what it is today. But apparently they value human life enough to put it above their economy.

They don't. You are mistaken, and naive.

I don't care what Chinese communism was. And I'm no big fan of what it is today. But apparently they value human life enough to put it above their economy. What does that say about the U.S.

China values human life? :laughing0301:
Are you familiar with Tiananmen square?
Man,I just cleared my ignore page and you weren't even on it.
But you may be the first back.

If there was a clear line between lives and the economy, that might be possible. But there isn't and Democrats don't comprehend that.

It doesn't matter.

If Trump had said the lockdown should continue until we had NO new cases for at least a month. Democrats/Progressives would whine and cry then too.

As has been said before, if President Trump would walk on water, the headline in papers across the Nation would loudly proclaim "President Trump Cannot Swim"!

Last edited:

Are you retired?

Do you even understand who I am judging? It isn't the people who need to go back to work. It is the capitalist system that is forcing them to. Until people can safely get back to work, it is our government that is failing them. Because they have rent to pay and other bills to pay. As well as get necessities such as food and toilet paper. Which many people wait in long lines to get because they can't afford it. What the hell. Do we need to surrender to China and let them run things for us? It seems that these days we depend on them for about everything else.
How was Capitalism working prior to COVID-19?

That has to be the stupidest post of the moment.

Are you retired?

LOL....if you cant afford toilet paper you have way more problems!!!

I'm not one of those who have to wait in line for food. So chances are they are in way worse shape than I am. Which includes being able to afford TP.

I don't care what Chinese communism was. And I'm no big fan of what it is today. But apparently they value human life enough to put it above their economy.

They don't. You are mistaken, and naive.

Well when it comes to shutting things down when the coronavirus springs up, they seem to be all over it. Why do you think that is.

China values human life? :laughing0301:
Are you familiar with Tiananmen square?
Man,I just cleared my ignore page and you weren't even on it.
But you may be the first back.

As I said, I'm not interested in their past. That isn't the point. The point is the coronavirus there right now and how they are dealing with it. And they aren't doing so by running over those who have it with a tank.

If there was a clear line between lives and the economy, that might be possible. But there isn't and Democrats don't comprehend that.

It doesn't matter.

If Trump had said the lockdown should continue until we had NO new cases for at least a month. Democrats/Progressives would whine and cry then too.

As has been said before, if President Trump would walk on water, the headline in papers across the Nation would loudly proclaim "President Trump Cannot Swim"!

You're hallucinating. Trump started out by calling it a hoax. And downplaying it ever sense.

Forum List

Back