Lives FIRST!!! Economy second.

There are many states of stupidity where they are starting to reopen even though the cases of coronavirus are rising. So far over 114,000 people have died. And as far as president Chump and the states of stupidity are concerned, they are more than willing to throw who knows how many more under the bus for the sake of their capitalist cult.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy. That is you would know it if you weren't a brainwashed simpleton.
Are you retired?
Have you stopped going to work?
Tell your story before you judge others.

Do you even understand who I am judging? It isn't the people who need to go back to work. It is the capitalist system that is forcing them to. Until people can safely get back to work, it is our government that is failing them. Because they have rent to pay and other bills to pay. As well as get necessities such as food and toilet paper. Which many people wait in long lines to get because they can't afford it. What the hell. Do we need to surrender to China and let them run things for us? It seems that these days we depend on them for about everything else.
How was Capitalism working prior to COVID-19?

That isn't the point. But sense you asked, terribly.

There are many states of stupidity where they are starting to reopen even though the cases of coronavirus are rising. So far over 114,000 people have died. And as far as president Chump and the states of stupidity are concerned, they are more than willing to throw who knows how many more under the bus for the sake of their capitalist cult.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy.

You really should research the history of Chinese Communism before making such a bonehead statement.

I don't care what Chinese communism was. And I'm no big fan of what it is today. But apparently they value human life enough to put it above their economy.

They don't. You are mistaken, and naive.

Well when it comes to shutting things down when the coronavirus springs up, they seem to be all over it. Why do you think that is.
Do you know what the Chinese government did to the citizens of Wuhan?
They executed and cremated them in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
And you call that valuing human life?!

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy. That is you would know it if you weren't a brainwashed simpleton.
Are you retired?

Do you even understand who I am judging? It isn't the people who need to go back to work. It is the capitalist system that is forcing them to. Until people can safely get back to work, it is our government that is failing them. Because they have rent to pay and other bills to pay. As well as get necessities such as food and toilet paper. Which many people wait in long lines to get because they can't afford it. What the hell. Do we need to surrender to China and let them run things for us? It seems that these days we depend on them for about everything else.

Then you haven't been outside in the last 2.5 years.

Are you retired?

LOL....if you cant afford toilet paper you have way more problems!!!

I'm not one of those who have to wait in line for food. So chances are they are in way worse shape than I am. Which includes being able to afford TP.

Dude you're a clown!!!

If there was a clear line between lives and the economy, that might be possible. But there isn't and Democrats don't comprehend that.

It doesn't matter.

If Trump had said the lockdown should continue until we had NO new cases for at least a month. Democrats/Progressives would whine and cry then too.

As has been said before, if President Trump would walk on water, the headline in papers across the Nation would loudly proclaim "President Trump Cannot Swim"!

You're hallucinating. Trump started out by calling it a hoax. And downplaying it ever sense.

They have to be paying this idiot.....

Are you retired?

I'm not one of those who have to wait in line for food. So chances are they are in way worse shape than I am. Which includes being able to afford TP.

Dude you're a clown!!!
Don't insult the clowns!

You dont destroy a Country of 350 million people over the lives of 100k people.
Besides,thats only 20k more than a bad flu season. Did they shut the country down then?

China does quarantines far more severe than what we practice here. Is China destroyed? Also, bees, ants and termites have societies too. And they don't even have economies like ours. Yet they survive. Next, I saw a statistic on TV that said that in 8 months there were 24,000 flu deaths. But in just 2 months, there were 43,000 coronavirus deaths. Corinavirus is 10 times deadlier than the flu. It is nothing to take lightly. Also, when was the last time they tried to get everybody to stay home over the flu.
10 times? Democrat math.

Then, look at China. They have over a billion more people than we do. You know that something is SERIOUSLY wrong when a country with so many people would put the lives of their people over their economy.

You really should research the history of Chinese Communism before making such a bonehead statement.

I don't care what Chinese communism was. And I'm no big fan of what it is today. But apparently they value human life enough to put it above their economy.

Well when it comes to shutting things down when the coronavirus springs up, they seem to be all over it. Why do you think that is.

Who told you that?

The covid death toll has been inflated by an estimated 25%

Also a full scale economic collapse would result in more loss of life than the pandemic has. So, yeah...No. You are wrong.

Besides,thats only 20k more than a bad flu season. Did they shut the country down then?

China does quarantines far more severe than what we practice here. Is China destroyed? Also, bees, ants and termites have societies too. And they don't even have economies like ours. Yet they survive. Next, I saw a statistic on TV that said that in 8 months there were 24,000 flu deaths. But in just 2 months, there were 43,000 coronavirus deaths. Corinavirus is 10 times deadlier than the flu. It is nothing to take lightly. Also, when was the last time they tried to get everybody to stay home over the flu.

The coronavirus isn’t 10 times deadlier. Where did you pull that from?

Sorry that's not going to work...we are not going to be suckered into closing again....the new infection reports are bullshit...lies.....

A while back there was some female doctor who caught the coronavirus. She was on the front lines in treating the people who were in the hospital from it. After she recovered, she went back to work. But not being able to cope with seeing all the death, she killed herself. I guess you think she killed herself over "bullshit......lies......"

47,000 people commit suicides every year. How do you know why she killed herself?

Do you know what the Chinese government did to the citizens of Wuhan?
They executed and cremated them in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
And you call that valuing human life?!

One thing this administration loves to do is badmouth the Chinese if they get the chance. It gives Trump ammunition to sell his mythical trade renegotiations with China. If the Chinese had been executing coronavirus patients, the world would have heard about it.

Are you retired?

Then you haven't been outside in the last 2.5 years.

If people had to stand in line for food instead of being given food stamps, there is much that you would see that is invisible to people right now. Before the coronavirus thing, there were around 27 million unemployed working age people in the U.S. Many just gave up on looking for work and fell off the statistics the government posts. There were also around 22 million people who were underemployed. And there used to be a time that just one average American could work and support a family. Now both parents usually have to work.

Also, do you even know why the U.S. has sent so many jobs to China and other foreign countries? And why it doesn't do anything useful about the illegal scab scum from mexico that are here? To undercut the American worker. To "shove a stick of dynamite up the ass of White scum."

On top of that, before the coronavirus, the U.S. was around 19 trillion in debt. And we HAD to pay around 420 billion a year just on the interest of that debt. On top of that, we had around 61 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations. Combined, every man, woman child and fetus in the U.S. was in debt for around $250,000.00. All added up, I doubt if I made that much in my entire life. (I say sarcastically) Yeah, our economy is doing just fine.

You're hallucinating. Trump started out by calling it a hoax. And downplaying it ever sense.

As did the Democrats.

You are either hallucinating or a liar. I watched a documentary on PBS the other day called, "The Virus: What went wrong." You should see if you can find it and watch it. Both republican and democrat suck ass. But the republicans are FAR worse.

Are you retired?

Dude you're a clown!!!

There is a solution. First, fuck off. Then, put me on ignore.

10 times? Democrat math.

24,000 flue deaths in 8 months vs 43,000 deaths from coronavirus in just 2 months. You do the math. Also, people have some immunity to the flu. We have no immunity to the coronavirus. If you are going to say stupid shit, at least try to be a little better at it.

Who told you that?

I saw it on the news the other night. The Chinese shut down Peking to contain the virus. They never did any of that kind of thing here. Which is probably we are having the problems we are. When coronavirus was at its worst in NYC, people could still drive from city to city. Or from state to state.

The covid death toll has been inflated by an estimated 25%

Also a full scale economic collapse would result in more loss of life than the pandemic has. So, yeah...No. You are wrong.

You are one stupid mofo. The administration has been doing everything in its power to downplay the coronavirus. They still are. So why would they want to inflate the numbers. Also, I just watched a documentary on PBS called, "The virus: What went wrong." Maybe if you watch it you will say less stupid shit.

As for the economy, fuck the economy. Because of our economy, all humans and the rest of life on the earth will probably be extinct by 2050. Maybe even sooner. Because human caused global warming isn't just getting worse. It is speeding up! It is doing the same kind of thing that the graphs showing the spread of the coronavirus shows. It just isn't happening quite so fast.

The coronavirus isn’t 10 times deadlier. Where did you pull that from?

24,000 flu death in 8 months. 43,000 coronavirus deaths in just 2 months. Also, people over the centuries have developed at least a little natural immunity to the flu. There is no natural immunity to the coronavirus.

Forum List

Back