Liz Cheney endorses Kamala Harris for President

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

Former Representative Liz Cheney, the onetime high-ranking Republican from Wyoming who torpedoed her own political career by breaking vociferously with former President Donald J. Trump, on Wednesday told students at a Duke University event that she would be voting for Vice President Kamala Harris in November.

“I don’t believe we have the luxury of writing in candidates’ names, particularly in swing states,” Ms. Cheney said. “As a conservative and someone who believes in and cares about the Constitution, I have thought deeply about this and because of the danger that Donald Trump poses, not only am I not voting for Donald Trump but I will be voting for Kamala Harris.”

She cares about the Constitution....so she's going to vote for a Marxist.

Perfect.

Her place in history as the biggest Benedict Arnold of the 21st century is now sealed.

I get she does not want to vote for Trump.

But Harris (and we all know it's not her....it's her handlers....she will be the ultimate puppet) will do all she can to cement the democrats into power in D.C.

And Cheney knows this. But she just can't bring herself to not retaliate for being massacred in a primary.

I lost respect for Liz C. But I still kept some.

No more.

Former Representative Liz Cheney, the onetime high-ranking Republican from Wyoming who torpedoed her own political career by breaking vociferously with former President Donald J. Trump, on Wednesday told students at a Duke University event that she would be voting for Vice President Kamala Harris in November.

“I don’t believe we have the luxury of writing in candidates’ names, particularly in swing states,” Ms. Cheney said. “As a conservative and someone who believes in and cares about the Constitution, I have thought deeply about this and because of the danger that Donald Trump poses, not only am I not voting for Donald Trump but I will be voting for Kamala Harris.”

Perfect.

Her place in history as the biggest Benedict Arnold of the 21st century is now sealed.

But Harris (and we all know it's not her....it's her handlers....she will be the ultimate puppet) will do all she can to cement the democrats into power in D.C.

And Cheney knows this. But she just can't bring herself to not retaliate for being massacred in a primary.

No more.
No way! Same with Mike Pence and Romney. The irony is that if Trump doesn't win, the Neo Con Establishment may never win another election, if they aren't already in that place. I didn't even think trump would have a chance, only four really unpopular years allows him a shot. America has shifted, they contributed greatly to this shift, not that they understand this of course.

Liz Cheney endorses Kamala Harris for President​

ShockedBabby.jpg

No way! Same with Mike Pence and Romney. The irony is that if Trump doesn't win, the Neo Con Establishment may never win another election, if they aren't already in that place. I didn't even think trump would have a chance, only four really unpopular years allows him a shot. America has shifted, they contributed greatly to this shift, not that they understand this of course.

One thing to not vote for Trump.

Another to openly say you'll vote for Harris.

She is now officially scum.

She has no integrity, was never a R in the first place

There are 2 kinds of anti Trump people: those who don't know what all he did

and those who know a few things but have some weird, twisted notion that ..

well, I was going to say some things but really, it doesn't even make sense except for the first kind.. I guess she is just a RINO and I don't want to think about her anymore so...

just another low IQ person in my pov

Perfect.

No more.

The Dementia Party runs America.

Perfect.

No more.

Kamala is going to get literally dozens of votes in Wyoming.

Perfect.

No more.
Gee, I would have never predicted that. When Harris said she would put a Republican in her cabinet, she was talking about the likes of Cheney.

Which candidate will not re-open the 911 investigation?

Kamala

and hence

W
Cheney
Kinzinger
Romney
Murkowski
Collins
Raffensparger
Kemp
Rupert Murdoch

will all support her SOLELY FOR THAT REASON

Reps out for good??

no fucks to give.jpg

America is over. Reps have done shit to save America.

Forum List

Back