Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

What would a fight settle? You would still be among the few people on the planet (your cult) who doesn't admit the obvious facts of January 6th.

I am evil? Haha...please, continue. Then make sure to whine like a little bitch afterward about the mean things liberals say. Just to complete the full, embarrassing circle.
Jan 6th by your operational definition was a mostly peaceful protest. No businesses were harmed or looted unlike the BLM summer 2020 riots. Leftists are evil. What would the fight solve? You tell me. Have you never been in a fight? LOL

The cultists don't even believe it. They are putting on a little act -- as are the cult marching orders -- and they really are terrible actors.
So now you tell me what I do and do not believe? The audacity of leftists is incredible. You are pathetic people.

He has got away with so much and been protected by his political allies. You are probably lucky that he is so low grade. At some point an effective version will show up.
If I had a choice between Trump and one of the Progs with power to survive I would choose Trump. Most of these prog politicians have done nothing in life and earned nothing in real ways and have become enriched by private knowledge of events to make money. Trump spread a little coin in the pockets of many others as middle class wage earners in his private side. Biden has been a pure parasite near his total life. And not even good at his profession. He calls people racial names and no on questions it. Well Kamala did. But now they are buddies.

Seems far-fetched to me that he'd be involved in the direct planning of violence, though.
Seemed far fetched to me that an American president will try to extort a foreign government into making up false charges on a political rival until it happened.

So now you tell me what I do and do not believe?
Sometimes, yep. In this case, it's kind of obvious. The chief reason being the incredibly stupid things you are saying and your childish behavior. No rational adult would normally act this way, and you would not act this way on most other topics.

So, no mind reading needed.

At some point trump should be held to account for all of this. He gets away with so much because people accept that he isnt quite right in the head. But he knows what he is doing and he is destroying the American democratic system.

Why not put him on the platform and ask him to justify his claims ? He would run a mile. (Or waddle the fat bastard)
No defense attorney would ever put tRump on the stand. He's a high yield perjury bomb with a hair trigger.

Last edited:

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

"You cant handle the truth. SAD",

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.
cheney is a faker
she is not a R

WY doesn't like her

we don't care what she thinks

Forum List

Back