Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

Show me where in the FBI report it says that those extremist groups were planning to breach the Capital building, Faun!

At a GoToMeeting5 held on November 9, 2020, PERSON ONE told those attending the meeting, “We’re going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don’t guys, you’re going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war, and a bloody – you can call it an insurrection or you can call it a war or fight.” PERSON ONE called upon his followers to go to Washington, D.C., to let the President know “that the people are behind him.” PERSON ONE told his followers they needed to be prepared to fight Antifa, which he characterized as a group of individuals with whom “if the fight comes, let the fight come. Let Antifa – if they go kinetic on us, then we’ll go kinetic back on them. I’m willing to sacrifice myself for that. Let the fight start there. That will give President Trump what he needs, frankly. If things go kinetic, good. If they throw bombs at us and shoot us, great, because that brings the president his reason and rationale for dropping the Insurrection Act.” PERSON ONE continued, “I do want some Oath Keepers to stay on the outside, and to stay fully armed and prepared to go in armed, if they have to . . . . So our posture’s gonna be that we’re posted outside of DC, um, awaiting the President’s orders. . . . We hope he will give us the orders. We want him to declare an insurrection, and to call us up as the militia.”

At a GoToMeeting5 held on November 9, 2020, PERSON ONE told those attending the meeting, “We’re going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don’t guys, you’re going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war, and a bloody – you can call it an insurrection or you can call it a war or fight.” PERSON ONE called upon his followers to go to Washington, D.C., to let the President know “that the people are behind him.” PERSON ONE told his followers they needed to be prepared to fight Antifa, which he characterized as a group of individuals with whom “if the fight comes, let the fight come. Let Antifa – if they go kinetic on us, then we’ll go kinetic back on them. I’m willing to sacrifice myself for that. Let the fight start there. That will give President Trump what he needs, frankly. If things go kinetic, good. If they throw bombs at us and shoot us, great, because that brings the president his reason and rationale for dropping the Insurrection Act.” PERSON ONE continued, “I do want some Oath Keepers to stay on the outside, and to stay fully armed and prepared to go in armed, if they have to . . . . So our posture’s gonna be that we’re posted outside of DC, um, awaiting the President’s orders. . . . We hope he will give us the orders. We want him to declare an insurrection, and to call us up as the militia.”

No where does that person say anything about going INTO the capitol building.

LOL

Retard, learn to read...

PERSON ONE continued, “I do want some Oath Keepers to stay on the outside...

... and the ones who weren't armed, were seen inside as planned in full tactical gear ...

eddd0ba6-35a7-487e-a1f1-879fa5ed180f-Florida_group_meggs_et_al.jpg

They had a plan but sadly, your brain is too non-functional to recognize it even when it's shoved in your face.

LOL

Retard, learn to read...

... and the ones who weren't armed, were seen inside as planned in full tactical gear ...

They had a plan but sadly, your brain is too non-functional to recognize it even when it's shoved in your face.

Outside of what? The crowd? The city? YOU made the claim, show me where anyone said shit about going INSIDE THE CAPITOL BUIDLING.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. Fail again, and I will declare you lost and move teh conversation forward.

I wonder if the FBI interviewed this lawyer’s clients.

MAGA rioter's lawyer hints her client will spill dirt on organizers during House select committee testimony
Brad Reed October 29, 2021

Outside of what? The crowd? The city? YOU made the claim, show me where anyone said shit about going INSIDE THE CAPITOL BUIDLING.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. Fail again, and I will declare you lost and move teh conversation forward.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, outside the building the others were in.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, outside the building the others were in.

That was your last chance. I accept your admission that you cannot support your claim, with the evidence available.

BUT, you will of course, just assume what you want to assume, because you want your partisan enemies in prison, just for disagreeing with you.

That was your last chance. I accept your admission that you cannot support your claim, with the evidence available.

BUT, you will of course, just assume what you want to assume, because you want your partisan enemies in prison, just for disagreeing with you.
^^^ A retard who thinks the Oath Keepers stormed the wrong building.

rotfl-gif.288736

^^^ A retard who thinks the Oath Keepers stormed the wrong building.

rotfl-gif.288736

So, what we have here is another example of liberals being so.... twisted and passionate in their partisan hate, that they imagine shit and can't even see what is really on the screen, even when it is pointed out to them, and they are ridiculed for fucking it up.

meanwhile in the real world, the 1/6 riot was an isolated event while the previous 4 years had seen HUNDREDS of lefty riots with far more people killed or hurt and property lost or damaged.

So, what we have here is another example of liberals being so.... twisted and passionate in their partisan hate, that they imagine shit and can't even see what is really on the screen, even when it is pointed out to them, and they are ridiculed for fucking it up.

meanwhile in the real world, the 1/6 riot was an isolated event while the previous 4 years had seen HUNDREDS of lefty riots with far more people killed or hurt and property lost or damaged.
Poor, demented rightard. :itosok:

Their plan was to go into the Capitol unarmed while others remained armed outside.

They were caught executing that plan that you deny they planned.

Correll is the perfect DJT stooge / declaring himself the winner no matter how stupid and invalid his points are.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. Fail again, and I will declare you lost and move the conversation forward
No worries. Everyone here with a functioning brain sees he's flailing like a dying fish on a boat.

Poor, demented rightard. :itosok:

Their plan was to go into the Capitol unarmed while others remained armed outside.

They were caught executing that plan that you deny they planned.

And you admitted that you cannot back up that shit. Yet you keep spewing it.

In teh real world, the 4 years of lefty riots, were FAR WORSE, than the four HOURS of rightie riot.

That is what you want to avoid talking about.

1635531065502.png

So what you call a planned "insurrection" is a group of unknown individuals planning to go to Washington and fight against what they viewed as a stolen election...correct? Where is the intent by Donald Trump to incite those people to violence? Because he claimed the election was fraudulent? That's two TOTALLY different things! If Trump is guilty of insurrection for charging that the election wasn't fair then why wasn't Al Gore guilty of insurrection when he charged that the election between he and George W. Bush wasn't fair?

There is no question that there were people in the country that were outraged over that election. There is no question that some of those people talked about violent actions in response to what they saw as a stolen election! The truth of the matter is...the vast majority of that talk was just that...TALK! How is that talk or the "gallows" protesters brought with them in any way different from Kathy Griffin holding up a severed Donald Trump "head"? Did we jail her for insurrection? Did we cry from soapboxes that our Democracy was threatened? This is the most overblown reaction to a protest I've ever seen.

And you admitted that you cannot back up that shit. Yet you keep spewing it.

In teh real world, the 4 years of lefty riots, were FAR WORSE, than the four HOURS of rightie riot.

That is what you want to avoid talking about.

View attachment 557867
Liar, I backed it up. Your denials can't wash away the charges against those Oath Keepers. Neither can your pathetic attempts at deflecting.

LOL

Retard, learn to read...

They wanted an armed group to stay outside of the protest in case Antifa attacked the unarmed protesters with weapons. Your word comprehension skills are sorely lacking!

It was thwarted when Babbitt took a bullet while trying to break into the same room as the targets of her attack. And then after four hours DJT finally Tweets to the mob that he loves them and calls off the attack.
She was breaking into an empty hallway, Notfooled! Go watch the video.
The thing that has always bothered me about Babbitt's death is what took place BEFORE she was shot. Capital Police abandon their post in front of the door. More Capital Police just stand there in a stairwell to the right of the barricaded doors. There is nobody in the hallway. It's like they were inviting the protesters to break down those doors. Then as they begin to do just that...a plainclothes Capital Police officer who's been hiding off to the side of the door pops out and shoots into the crowd, killing Babbitt. If they really want to investigate what happened that day I'd like to know who gave the order for the Police to not defend that door...who cleared that hallway...and who gave that plainclothes officer the order to shoot to kill protesters that they should have known were unarmed.

Last edited:
So what you call a planned "insurrection" is a group of unknown individuals planning to go to Washington and fight against what they viewed as a stolen election...correct? Where is the intent by Donald Trump to incite those people to violence?

Who first told them the election was stolen?

Because he claimed the election was fraudulent? That's two TOTALLY different things! If Trump is guilty of insurrection for charging that the election wasn't fair then why wasn't Al Gore guilty of insurrection when he charged that the election between he and George W. Bush wasn't fair?

First, I never said Trump is guilty of insurrection. I said he's guilty of inciting it. And it wasn't just on Insurrection Day. It was months of drumming into their extremists heads that the election was stolen, culminating on Insurrection Day where they are told by Trump how Pence failed to save the election for them.

There is no question that there were people in the country that were outraged over that election. There is no question that some of those people talked about violent actions in response to what they saw as a stolen election! The truth of the matter is...the vast majority of that talk was just that...TALK! How is that talk or the "gallows" protesters brought with them in any way different from Kathy Griffin holding up a severed Donald Trump "head"? Did we jail her for insurrection? Did we cry from soapboxes that our Democracy was threatened? This is the most overblown reaction to a protest I've ever seen.

The difference between Griffin and those who stormed the Capitol should be obvious to you -- Griffin never acted on her insane display of outrage ... whereas the folks who stormed the Capitol who were outraged over the election did act on it.

Who first told them the election was stolen?

First, I never said Trump is guilty of insurrection. I said he's guilty of inciting it. And it wasn't just on Insurrection Day. It was months of drumming into their extremists heads that the election was stolen, culminating on Insurrection Day where they are told by Trump how Pence failed to save the election for them.

The difference between Griffin and those who stormed the Capitol should be obvious to you -- Griffin never acted on her insane display of outrage ... whereas the folks who stormed the Capitol who were outraged over the election did act on it.
Did the people that you provided as examples of the planning for violence even GO to Washington? Right now you've provided unnamed individuals spouting off about something they are outraged about. My question is how it that in any way different than what Griffen did or how other liberals said they wanted to kill Trump?

I'm still not seeing anything that shows Trump incited an insurrection. Calling for a protest is NOT calling for an insurrection. Especially when the insurrection was nothing more than a four hour protest that got way out of hand!

Forum List

Back