Liz Cheney sides with Democrats again

I'm not surprised. Trump make a little joke and Dems and Cheney go ballistic.

---Cheney, an unabashed critic of the former president, blasted Trump's remarks last Friday---

As much as I hate Cheney, I agree with her on this.

---Cheney, an unabashed critic of the former president, blasted Trump's remarks last Friday---

Americans from across the political spectrum are condemning a former "President" issuing a death threat to a member of Congress, especially at (what he damn well knows is) such a dangerous and volatile moment in this nation's history.

Any decent American would. Obviously.

Last edited:

She came out defending the GOP leader of the Senate...

How the fuck is that siding with the Democrats...

But you stay in lane... If calling out racists is a Democrat thing... Then why aren't you a Democrat...

Correction:

Liz Cheney sides with America again

Wow, just wow.

---Liz Cheney says electing Arizona GOP nominees for governor and secretary of state could put republic at risk---

Too bad he can't be replace by a Republican that doesn't kiss trump's ass, but I think they are all dead or been run out of the new Trump party, still trading on the Republican name, though now, just Republicans in Name Only.
Why would you want to replace McConnell with someone who doesn't support Trump? What's the point in that? If you don't like Trump then you're not a Republican.

This just proves that the establishment of both parties are anti worker, anti-citizen, anti-American dream and anti-freedom.

Forum List

Back