Liz Cheney, take a bow.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., who was ousted in her primary after being a steadfast and vocal critic of former President Donald Trump’s, called the losses by far-right candidates in the midterm elections a “clear victory for team normal.”

Cheney made the comments Thursday at the Anti-Defamation League’s Never Is Now summit on antisemitism and hate in New York City, where she was asked to assess the results of the election.

“I think that you saw in really important races around the country people coming together to say, ‘We believe in democracy. We believe in standing up for the Constitution and for the republic,’ and a real rejection of the toxicity and the hate and the vitriol and of Donald Trump,” Cheney said.

She stuck to principle, the Constitution, and appealed to the better angels inside the POT, asking that they reject candidates who wrapped themselves in Trump's Big Lie. If the POT ever goes back to being the GOP she has a place there.

She should carry her carpetbagging ass to some other state The Turtle picks for her.
I happen to think it's terrific that she had the last laugh after McCarthy, et al., through her out of her leadership position for her refusal to be cowed by Trump's lies. If you folks had any sense you'd make her a focal point of a rejuvenated GOP, if that ever comes about.
That said, I disagree with policy positions on just about everything.

I happen to think it's terrific that she had the last laugh after McCarthy, et al., through her out of her leadership position for her refusal not to be cowed by Trump's lies. If you folks had any sense you'd make her a focal point of a rejuvenated GOP, if that ever comes about.
That said, I disagree with policy positions on just about everything.
Trump was not a war monger. That did not play well with a percentage of the NEO CO's who have blood on their mind. Of course, it is never their blood. Voters wise up at times. One day African Americans in ghettos will.

The voters in Wyoming kicked her out of Congress- not Rep. McCarthy or anyone else.

Don't you believe in democracy?
Of course I do. But as I've been saying those folks will come to realize their mistake. They should have kept her and rejected the Big Lie.

Her work to get Repubs not to support the Crazy should be recognized.

U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., who was ousted in her primary after being a steadfast and vocal critic of former President Donald Trump’s, called the losses by far-right candidates in the midterm elections a “clear victory for team normal.”

Cheney made the comments Thursday at the Anti-Defamation League’s Never Is Now summit on antisemitism and hate in New York City, where she was asked to assess the results of the election.

“I think that you saw in really important races around the country people coming together to say, ‘We believe in democracy. We believe in standing up for the Constitution and for the republic,’ and a real rejection of the toxicity and the hate and the vitriol and of Donald Trump,” Cheney said.

She stuck to principle, the Constitution, and appealed to the better angels inside the POT, asking that they reject candidates who wrapped themselves in Trump's Big Lie. If the POT ever goes back to being the GOP she has a place there.
Take a bow Liz for being a wolf in sheepskins.

We’d rather lose a few seats without RINO warmongers like her.

That way the Dems can own all the warmongering and economic fallout.

Of course I do. But as I've been saying those folks will come to realize their mistake. They should have kept her and rejected the Big Lie.

Her work to get Repubs not to support the Crazy should be recognized.

What mistake? The Republicans retained the seat in Wyoming by nominating Ms. Hageman.

And you don't think their new congressbabe will be able to perform for her constituents? Cheney was more interested in settling old, personal scores than actually delivering for Wyoming.

She wasn't representing her constituents, she was dealing with her family and it's vendetta.
No more, no less.

Where's CHeney?

1668555255717.png

Forum List

Back