Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

By the way , the best response you can give to these right wing shit brains is not to even respond , unless they say something that is true. Which of course they never do.
Yes. Better to let people think youre a blow hard who knows nothing than post and remove all doubt.

You are fucking moron , what do you think would be the outcome if he stopped Biden's election, You people are fucking brain dead stupid. You and shitpants are by far this countries and its democracy biggest threat and enemy, Shitpants should be in front of a court for treason and when found guilty should be put to death.
As harsh as you are here I tend to agree … I can’t understand why they can't see it … no body has ever had a picture of a current president in the back of a pickup dead and thought that was a good thing … you guys may not like Biden’s policy’s but you have to understand when trump took office he Rand the country into the ground … after Obama turn it around from the mess bush made now biden had to clean up trumps mess … he’s doing a great job the market is moving up the unemployment is way down … yes there’s still a mess with the oil companies and the wars going on… what the hell you think trump would do … he probably start nuking countries because they told him to fuck off .. give me a break trump is not a sane person and he shows it every day by attacking people … and you think he’s a great leader … yeah stupid republicans comes to mind

As harsh as you are here I tend to agree … I can’t understand why they can't see it … no body has ever had a picture of a current president in the back of a pickup dead and thought that was a good thing … you guys may not like Biden’s policy’s but you have to understand when trump took office he Rand the country into the ground … after Obama turn it around from the mess bush made now biden had to clean up trumps mess … he’s doing a great job the market is moving up the unemployment is way down … yes there’s still a mess with the oil companies and the wars going on… what the hell you think trump would do … he probably start nuking countries because they told him to fuck off .. give me a break trump is not a sane person and he shows it every day by attacking people … and you think he’s a great leader … yeah stupid republicans comes to mind
First I feel the way I communicate, I hate these people , they are the biggest threat and enemy this country has ever had as far AS THEIR threat to our democracy. Think about it ,what in our total history has been a bigger threat. I'm quite normal with my feeling of these pieces of shit. Me hating them is not unusual , most patriots hate our countries biggest threat and enemy they have throughout history. I would simply say it is normal/. They sold out this country.

First I feel the way I communicate, I hate these people , they are the biggest threat and enemy this country has ever had as far AS THEIR threat to our democracy. Think about it ,what in our total history has been a bigger threat. I'm quite normal with my feeling of these pieces of shit. Me hating them is not unusual , most patriots hate our countries biggest threat and enemy they have throughout history. I would simply say it is normal/. They sold out this country.

When you wonder why no one takes you seriously refer to this post.

You know he was president?

When you wonder why no one takes you seriously refer to this post.
in other words, you could defend Trump by putting up a picture on his site of Biden in the back of a pickup tied up with a bullet in his head ... that's ok by you ...that's not serious enough for you ...we get it, you're stupid and stupid people can't help themselves from saying stupid shit ...

As harsh as you are here I tend to agree … I can’t understand why they can't see it … no body has ever had a picture of a current president in the back of a pickup dead and thought that was a good thing …
People across the political spectrum have a difficult time understanding the rage that's in these people.

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

The Daughter If Satan is the new Dimwinger Messiah.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

in other words, you could defend Trump by putting up a picture on his site of Biden in the back of a pickup tied up with a bullet in his head ... that's ok by you ...that's not serious enough for you ...we get it, you're stupid and stupid people can't help themselves from saying stupid shit ...
?

People across the political spectrum have a difficult time understanding the rage that's in these people.
and they continue to loot our stores and cause chaos around demofk cities. As peaceful protesting. LOL

figures you don't watch the real news ...
The question mark is about you rambling about a bunch of shit I never said anything about. It figures you cant follow a thread or are lacking in reading comprehension. If you just want to parrot the talking points have at it but Im not interested. Feel free to explain SPECIFICALLY how a person elected to the office of the President is a threat to democracy. What's the path to ending the democratic process. Which powers does the President have to do that? Why would someone who's already been the President who had aims to overthrow the government and install himself as a dictator not do it while he was President?

The question mark is about you rambling about a bunch of shit I never said anything about. It figures you cant follow a thread or are lacking in reading comprehension. If you just want to parrot the talking points have at it but Im not interested. Feel free to explain SPECIFICALLY how a person elected to the office of the President is a threat to democracy. What's the path to ending the democratic process. Which powers does the President have to do that? Why would someone who's already been the President who had aims to overthrow the government and install himself as a dictator not do it while he was President?
This is how uniformed you are … on trumps web site he had a video of a picture of Joe Biden hog tied … this seems your typical way you answer everybody … you’re clueless as we all can see and you can’t defend your post so you used this kind of childish response … go back to your couch and veg out that’s where you belong …

Forum List

Back