Liz Cheyne Solicited Donations From The Trump Aide Her BS Committee Subpoenaed

We just subpoenaed you and are going after you to put you in jail....but could you donate to my campaign?

:eek:

She's a douche bag, but you have to admit she has some balls...

Sure, she is a douche bag. But then the entire Repub party are all douchebags. But this particular douche bag Cheney happens to be right in going after the biggest douche bag there is - Rump.

As for the actual charge - soliciting donations from Megan Small? Looks like Ms. Small doth protest too much. She didn't get a direct phone call from Cheney, for heaven's sake. All she got was a fucking Cheney committee mailer. I am sure a few thousands were sent based on some campaign email list.

So, basically, meh on the whole charge.

Reacting to Small’s post, Stefanik said it further underscores how “Liz Cheney is a Far-Left Pelosi puppet,”

Geez, Trump fanboys (and girls) are ramping up attacks on Cheney in preparation for the 1/6 committee holding public hearings. Is Liz really being called "a Far-Left Pelosi puppet” because a mailer was automatically sent to people on her mailing list that weren't purged? Or is it because she has the audacity to do her constitutional duty by helping to investigate the attempted coup? If anyone in this story is a douchebag it's Stefanik.

Before Trump beat Jeb Bush all of these never Trumpers sounded like Rush Limbaugh... They were as conservative as one can be... Then after Trump won they all switched on a dime and now sound like AOC... That ought to tell you how disingenuous they are... liz is one of the worst.... her dad should be ashamed of her today....

Before Trump beat Jeb Bush all of these never Trumpers sounded like Rush Limbaugh... They were as conservative as one can be... Then after Trump won they all switched on a dime and now sound like AOC... That ought to tell you how disingenuous they are... liz is one of the worst.... her dad should be ashamed of her today....
Bullshit.

Liz's conservative bona fides are unassailable.

We just subpoenaed you and are going after you to put you in jail....but could you donate to my campaign?

This is called poking the bear. She knows she's done. This is just some form of a sick joke or sarcasm on her part that she has some sorta power or weird sense of humor

She probably figures she has nothing to lose at this point. Even if she doesn't run the funds can be used for the campaigns of others running. Imagine donating to the campaign of a Republican only to have it given to a Democrat.

She is campaigning in Wyoming like she isn't doing anything wrong.. 90% of us see her for what she is. Only the establishment Rinos are supporting her and out of state money. She is being exposed all over the place..

She probably figures she has nothing to lose at this point. Even if she doesn't run the funds can be used for the campaigns of others running. Imagine donating to the campaign of a Republican only to have it given to a Democrat.
IN this case she is pretty much running as a democrat. And they are the ones paying for her.

Sure, she is a douche bag. But then the entire Repub party are all douchebags. But this particular douche bag Cheney happens to be right in going after the biggest douche bag there is - Rump.

As for the actual charge - soliciting donations from Megan Small? Looks like Ms. Small doth protest too much. She didn't get a direct phone call from Cheney, for heaven's sake. All she got was a fucking Cheney committee mailer. I am sure a few thousands were sent based on some campaign email list.

So, basically, meh on the whole charge.
B...b...but the GOP....
B...b...but Truuump
download.jpeg-2.jpg

The 6 Jan hearing is the biggest distraction from Biden's complete failed administration.

26 Approval rating...b..b..but Trump!

Cheyne, like you, is a tool.

Oh, ferfuksake, you're bent out of shape because someone was on a mailing list? I wouldn't at all be surprised if Small intentionally signed up for the mailing list in order to purposely stage this result.

She is campaigning in Wyoming like she isn't doing anything wrong.. 90% of us see her for what she is. Only the establishment Rinos are supporting her and out of state money. She is being exposed all over the place..
even hunter biden's dad didn't try to assassinate his president while in office. LOL

Liz is a Cameleon... she changes when the scenery changes.
Her voting record and positions on issues have been consistently very conservative. Something you can't say about the Orange Messiah.

It's call a "mailing list" of republicans that marketers use for candidates.....and even sell to candidate campaigns.

Sounds like a typical republican snowflake! Causing trouble and controversy and outrage, where none should exist.

Forum List

Back