Liz Gets Real: Single-Payer Is The Answer

It won't work in a capitalist system and it's a tax drain. Furthermore, you would have a massive doctor and healthcare revolt as costs would have to come way down in order for it to even be feasible. Possibly lower than even Canadian costs. This would then affect medical school costs, standards, the whole nine.

In the end, it will still fail or be drastically inadequate. Your quality will go down, though you will have more quantity. I believe in a multi-tier system based on free market competition. This is somewhat the issue with a new Bill if cross state insurer competition is enacted.

This is why the focus on "America First" and jobs which have been stolen are so vital. If you have a job, chances are you will have healthcare. Generational welfare (a massive problem in England for instance) will simply tax the system to such a degree that it will not survive. Then, China wins, the world loses.

you don't understand the issues, dear.

you should probably stick to raging about bad drivers

It won't work in a capitalist system and it's a tax drain. Furthermore, you would have a massive doctor and healthcare revolt as costs would have to come way down in order for it to even be feasible. Possibly lower than even Canadian costs. This would then affect medical school costs, standards, the whole nine.

In the end, it will still fail or be drastically inadequate. Your quality will go down, though you will have more quantity. I believe in a multi-tier system based on free market competition. This is somewhat the issue with a new Bill if cross state insurer competition is enacted.

This is why the focus on "America First" and jobs which have been stolen are so vital. If you have a job, chances are you will have healthcare. Generational welfare (a massive problem in England for instance) will simply tax the system to such a degree that it will not survive. Then, China wins, the world loses.

you don't understand the issues, dear.

you should probably stick to raging about bad drivers
Single payer sucks ass… Keep it to yourselves leave the rest of us out of it. Jack weed

Uhhhhh yeah that won't happen.

A single payer system would be very difficult to implement. It would save healthcare costs over time, but the price of actually implementing it would be very expensive. It would have to be a very drawn out process. On top of all of that, the political shitstorm it would create with private industry would be a mess.

I don't see it ever happening, but socializing certain aspects of our healthcare system would be entirely feasible if republican scum weren't so concerned about insurance company profit.

Elizabeth Warren Calls For Democrats To Embrace Single-Payer Health Care

Obamacare was based on ‘’a conservative model,’’ the Massachusetts Democrat says.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) says it’s time for Democrats to run on single-payer health care across the country.

President Barack Obama “tried to move us forward with health care coverage by using a conservative model that came from one of the conservative think tanks that had been advanced by a Republican governor in Massachusetts,” Warren, referring to Mitt Romney, said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal published Tuesday.

“Now it’s time for the next step. And the next step is single payer,” she said.

Warren’s comments represent a shift to her position on the U.S. health care system. In March, she said her support for switching to single-payer ― in which the government handles coverage of health care costs, rather than insurance companies ― would depend on whether Democrats could find Republican lawmakers willing to help fix the Affordable Care Act passed under Obama.

More: Elizabeth Warren Calls For Democrats To Embrace Single-Payer Health Care

I agree that Single-Payer is the way to go! It's time to take insurance companies out of our health care!

You mean Lyin' Liz The Indian Chief?

You never get smarter do you?

Obamacare was based on ‘’a conservative model,’’ the Massachusetts Democrat says.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) says it’s time for Democrats to run on single-payer health care across the country.

President Barack Obama “tried to move us forward with health care coverage by using a conservative model that came from one of the conservative think tanks that had been advanced by a Republican governor in Massachusetts,” Warren, referring to Mitt Romney, said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal published Tuesday.

Warren’s comments represent a shift to her position on the U.S. health care system. In March, she said her support for switching to single-payer ― in which the government handles coverage of health care costs, rather than insurance companies ― would depend on whether Democrats could find Republican lawmakers willing to help fix the Affordable Care Act passed under Obama.

I agree that Single-Payer is the way to go! It's time to take insurance companies out of our health care!
Liz Warren and Maxine Waters are always the first idiot Democrats to spill the beans on what they planned for all along.

Half true my ass

So how has it hurt your Medicare? I'll wait.
So now you have stopped denying it? That is progress!

I haven't denied it and it hasn't hurt you a damn bit, in fact, if you are truly on Medicare and have a Part D plan it's helping you.
How does the theft of 970 billion from Medicare help me?

They didn't take that money from Medicare. You act like this has personally affected you. Your thinking is there was this much money in Medicare and they went to the bank and took it out to fund ACA. In fact, the move they made would carry out Medicare longer.

Half true my ass

I haven't denied it and it hasn't hurt you a damn bit, in fact, if you are truly on Medicare and have a Part D plan it's helping you.

They didn't take that money from Medicare.
Sure they did. Stop lying

I say we let Cali go first......
A true "hold my beer and watch this" moment.

Yep, but the Peoples Fascist Republic of California SHELVED the single payer idiocy, since there was no one to pay for it.

California Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon shelves single-payer healthcare bill, calling it 'woefully incomplete'

Nazicrats are fucking retards.

You don't have a clue how Medicare works, do you?

She can't stop lying, she is a Nazi. democrats lie, it is their nature as Nazis.

She can't stop lying, she is a Nazi. democrats lie, it is their nature as Nazis.

If you didn't have your head stuck up your ass and do some deep research you might learn something. Oh wait, never mind that won't happen. You're probably dictating to someone so they can type your responses.

[

If you didn't have your head stuck up your ass and do some deep research you might learn something. Oh wait, never mind that won't happen. You're probably dictating to someone so they can type your responses.

Research what, Brown Shirt? That single party is such a total disaster that even the fascist state of California, where you Nazis have absolute control, had to toss the idiocy as completely unworkable?

California Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon shelves single-payer healthcare bill, calling it 'woefully incomplete'

[

Research what, Brown Shirt? That single party is such a total disaster that even the fascist state of California, where you Nazis have absolute control, had to toss the idiocy as completely unworkable?

Oh, I see you're quite the intellectual.

[

Oh, I see you're quite the intellectual.

Yes I am, Brown Shirt.

Forum List

Back