🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

Elizabeth Warren is going to become the Explainer-in-Chief for the liberals and Democrats. She knows how to speak and get through to people, unlike stiff, detached Hillary who is so fucking afraid to make a strong statement about anything now, much less state she's running for POTUS. I have no respect for her incredibly veiled and contrived political moves lately. Warren will be able to get the Dems organized and proactive. I'll be sending her money, that's for sure.

Lizzy Warren is just a "pajamas for homeless" progressive liberal.

From post 214:

Elizabeth Ann Warren[2] (née Herring; born June 22, 1949[3]) is an American academic and politician, who is the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. She was previously a Harvard Law School professor specializing inbankruptcy law. Warren is an active consumer protection advocate whose work led to the conception and establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. She has written a number of academic and popular works, and is a frequent subject of media interviews regarding the American economy and personal finance.

In the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, Warren served as chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). She later served as Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau under President Barack Obama. In the late 2000s, she was recognized by publications such as the National Law Journal and the Time 100 as an increasingly influential public policy figure.

Yeah, she's just...

Do you know what a "pajamas for homeless" progressive liberal is?

I know what stupid Republican women are.

Elizabeth Warren is going to become the Explainer-in-Chief for the liberals and Democrats. She knows how to speak and get through to people, unlike stiff, detached Hillary who is so fucking afraid to make a strong statement about anything now, much less state she's running for POTUS. I have no respect for her incredibly veiled and contrived political moves lately. Warren will be able to get the Dems organized and proactive. I'll be sending her money, that's for sure.

From post 214:

Elizabeth Ann Warren[2] (née Herring; born June 22, 1949[3]) is an American academic and politician, who is the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. She was previously a Harvard Law School professor specializing inbankruptcy law. Warren is an active consumer protection advocate whose work led to the conception and establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. She has written a number of academic and popular works, and is a frequent subject of media interviews regarding the American economy and personal finance.

In the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, Warren served as chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). She later served as Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau under President Barack Obama. In the late 2000s, she was recognized by publications such as the National Law Journal and the Time 100 as an increasingly influential public policy figure.

Yeah, she's just...

Are you sure you know or are you just not answering the question?

Warren won't win the Democratic nomination. Hillary is more moderate and will do better in swing states, especially Florida.
But Warren will use the pulpit of the primaries and gain some strong support. Probably enough to get a prime position in Clinton's administration

Hillary doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would bring a rival into the administration.

Obama brought both Hillary and Biden in after they campaigned against him
Reagan brought Bush in as VP, even after voodoo economics

Stranger things have happened

From post 214:

Yeah, she's just...

Yes. HaHa Love the way you guys attempt to minimize her importance. "Lizzy" ...

From post 214:

Yeah, she's just...

I never said she wasn't important.

From post 214:

Yeah, she's just...

Why'd you call her Lizzy then?

You aren't an old white man, you're an old white troll. Pfffttt

Ewwwww. Sticks and stones, sweetie. A real Man understands that each gender has its proper place. The place for feminists (an alternate female gender) and the metrosexuals (an alternate male gender) is anywhere BUT here in the United States due to their total lack of morals and values.

Your idea that women belong pregnant and in the kitchen does not show any comprehension of morals and values. God made man and woman equal.....different but equal and sexist men don't belong here in the United States either, due to their lack of understanding and sensitivity.

Because "Lizzy" minimizes her importance......:)

These Teapartiers are so full of it.

These Teapartiers are so full of it.

The minimization is exactly what I am talking about ... Only that it occurs on the Progressive Liberal side.

Like the pajamas for homeless approach ... Progressive Liberals think and encourage others to support programs that make them feel good about their activities ... And like they are helping someone. In reality, the only thing a pair of pajamas will help a homeless person living in a cardboard box do ... Is freeze to death.

The same types of policies are apparent everywhere ... Short-sighted well intended feel good policies that do not provide any assistance in substance and cause more damage in the long run.

She is very important to Progressive Liberals ... Because she is very effective in enabling their ability to think they are "screwing the man" while doing nothing more than screwing everything up.

Surely you jest. Palin, we don't even know if she ever graduated from any of the 6 colleges she attended doesn't compare to Warren in any way. And, just because you voted for Palin doesn't mean she's qualified. The very fact that you are comparing her to Warren just shows that you don't have any idea about qualifications.

You trying to look down on one side while shamelessly fawning over the other gives a very complete sense of your lack of character. 100% mindless drone.

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

Elizabeth-Warren1.jpg
Now what's this about the cheekbones?

Suddenly Hillary Clinton isn't so popular eh?
What makes you say that?
Well, perhaps not being able to carry any dems over the finish line in close races has something to do with it.

The silly jobs comment, and 'we left the WH broke' comment, did not help either.
Hillary is possibly the only viable candidate right now. She even has a running mate in mind, I voted for her in the primary last time but I always knew I'd vote for Obama in the General if he took her out.

I want the same scenario, Hillary plus one other person who could win the General. That would be Elizabeth Warren. Chris Christie is another interesting opponent. This is shaping up to be a good WH race already.

The silly comments you note are really not worth worrying about. They all make missteps and seem to crawl out from under usually.

Chris Christie is NOT going to get the Republican nomination.

And we will see how Hillary's silly comments fly with the public, when her opponents play them over and over and over.

Suddenly Hillary Clinton isn't so popular eh?
What makes you say that?
Well, perhaps not being able to carry any dems over the finish line in close races has something to do with it.

The silly jobs comment, and 'we left the WH broke' comment, did not help either.
Hillary is possibly the only viable candidate right now. She even has a running mate in mind, I voted for her in the primary last time but I always knew I'd vote for Obama in the General if he took her out.

I want the same scenario, Hillary plus one other person who could win the General. That would be Elizabeth Warren. Chris Christie is another interesting opponent. This is shaping up to be a good WH race already.

The silly comments you note are really not worth worrying about. They all make missteps and seem to crawl out from under usually.

Chris Christie is NOT going to get the Republican nomination.

And we will see how Hillary's silly comments fly with the public, when her opponents play them over and over and over.
Yeah? Christie was Hillary's biggest threat in exploratory polling. Maybe you'll be the one surprised.

This is why Rs can never accomplish anything substantive. You all don't know anything but this shit.

I really don't see what they think they accomplish with this juvenile shit. It may appeal to the radical right who still enjoy this crap. But it turns off moderates and women who wonder why they would want to support a party that engages in such juvenile behavior

This is why Rs can never accomplish anything substantive. You all don't know anything but this shit.

But your fellow hero-humper going on and on about where Palin went to college is some kind of sophisticated political discourse? Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back