🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

warren.jpg
This is why Rs can never accomplish anything substantive. You all don't know anything but this shit.

I really don't see what they think they accomplish with this juvenile shit. It may appeal to the radical right who still enjoy this crap. But it turns off moderates and women who wonder why they would want to support a party that engages in such juvenile behavior
They just don't care about women or moderates, that's all. This is why I have no respect for Republican women, they don't understand that they are held in such low esteem.

If moderate women arent offended by a self aggrandizing say anything fraud maybe they really arent moderates

Yeah? Christie was Hillary's biggest threat in exploratory polling. Maybe you'll be the one surprised.

Governor Christie is a big crybaby that occasionally throws temper tantrums ... Progressive Liberals love him for the entertainment value alone. I hear more Liberals throw his name around as a serious candidate than any Conservatives ... Then again, I don't live anywhere near New Jersey.

I would vote for Forrest Gump (not the Forrest is running for president) before that piece of crap.

I think you'll find Christie formidable. He's the governor of NJ for Christ's sake.

I think you'll find Christie formidable. He's the governor of NJ for Christ's sake.

I think you will find more Liberals talking about him than Conservatives ... At least in any serious attempt to suggest he should run or would be worth electing. That is what we experience here.

If he makes it through the primaries for the GOP ... It will be due to the fact most of the more Conservative states hold their primaries later than more wishy-washy moderate states.

I think you will find more Liberals talking about him than Conservatives ... At least in any serious attempt to suggest he should run or would be worth electing. That is what we experience here.

If he makes it through the primaries for the GOP ... It will be due to the fact most of the more Conservative states hold their primaries later than more wishy-washy moderate states.

Plus the fact that the Rs they put up are idiots. Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Rick Santorum, on and on..

Plus the fact that the Rs they put up are idiots. Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Rick Santorum, on and on..

I hear ya ...

What a motley crew ... I rank them right up there with idiots like Liz Warren, Joe Biden, Howard Dean, Joe Manchin, Ed Rendell, Jim Webb, Brian Schweitzer, Tammy Baldwin, Bernie Sanders, Martin O'Malley and Hillary Clinton.

I hear ya ...

What a motley crew ... I rank them right up there with idiots like Liz Warren, Joe Biden, Howard Dean, Joe Manchin, Ed Rendell, Jim Webb, Brian Schweitzer, Tammy Baldwin, Bernie Sanders, Martin O'Malley and Hillary Clinton.

You could only wish your crew was as smart as the list you just made. :lol:

I hear ya ...

They are as smart if not smarter ... That is the point.
Not to mention that nowhere did I suggest the people you listed were my crew ... Which puts you a little on the dull side.

I am unlucky enough to live in a state that holds their primary far enough down the line that the two major party candidates are pretty much already decided. We may have few additional pot-smoking isolationist on the ballot to choose from ... But it is akin to a monkey screwing a football by the time it gets to us.

I hear ya ...

They are as smart if not smarter ... That is the point.
Not to mention that nowhere did I suggest the people you listed were my crew ... Which puts you a little on the dull side.

I am unlucky enough to live in a state that holds their primary far enough down the line that the two major party candidates are pretty much already decided. We may have few additional pot-smoking isolationist on the ballot to choose from ... But it is akin to a monkey screwing a football by the time it gets to us.

Of course you wouldn't want to associate yourself with those guys. But then who ARE you associating yourself with. They were polling a whole long list of opposing candidates for Hillary and none of them came close except Christie who you say will never get the nomination.

I don't think you know what you are blathering on about.

Of course you wouldn't want to associate yourself with those guys. But then who ARE you associating yourself with. They were polling a whole long list of opposing candidates for Hillary and none of them came close except Christie who you say will never get the nomination.

The desire to automatically lop people into one group or another is precisely why you keep proving to be short-sided and basically nothing more than a political puppet.

You don't pay attention either ... I never said Christie would never get nominated and laid out at least one situation where he could. You just truck along like the usual simpleton trying to force your ideas all over what has been presented or posted. Then you have the gall to comment on the mentality of other people

You haven't been able to understand and accurately respond to a fucking thing I have posted ... And are stupid enough to think that your short comings are mine.

The desire to automatically lop people into one group or another is precisely why you keep proving to be short-sided and basically nothing more than a political puppet.

You don't pay attention either ... I never said Christie would never get nominated and laid out at least one situation where he could. You just truck along like the usual simpleton trying to force your ideas all over what has been presented or posted. Then you have the gall to comment on the mentality of other people

You haven't been able to understand and accurately respond to a fucking thing I have posted ... And are stupid enough to think that your short comings are mine.

Short sighted...

Well, perhaps not being able to carry any dems over the finish line in close races has something to do with it.

The silly jobs comment, and 'we left the WH broke' comment, did not help either.
Hillary is possibly the only viable candidate right now. She even has a running mate in mind, I voted for her in the primary last time but I always knew I'd vote for Obama in the General if he took her out.

I want the same scenario, Hillary plus one other person who could win the General. That would be Elizabeth Warren. Chris Christie is another interesting opponent. This is shaping up to be a good WH race already.

The silly comments you note are really not worth worrying about. They all make missteps and seem to crawl out from under usually.
Warren won't win the Democratic nomination. Hillary is more moderate and will do better in swing states, especially Florida.
But Warren will use the pulpit of the primaries and gain some strong support. Probably enough to get a prime position in Clinton's administration

I bet you are absolutely correct. Warren can't win in places like Flori-duh and Texass. Forget AL, MS, AR, AK, TN and the Carolinas. Those people down there are so fucking stupid they'd vote for a rock with a flag pin before they'd vote for a Massachusetts liberal. If Obamacare is repealed then I'm moving back to MA where they will revert back to Romneycare. The Romneycare system was working beautifully and everyone loved it.
After two years of these idiots controlling congress, Democrats will be voting for whoever gets the nomination and any other Democrat running. These congress critters are complete morons.

In a way, I think Democrats needed to lose to them this time.

Oh was that the strategy...
You guys planned to lose.

I never planned on turning this country over to a whole bunch of old angry white men, no. But people under 40 just don't turn out for the mid-terms.

But in a way the liberals didn't lose because, as I predicted, Obama is cutting loose and going ahead with settling the immigration problem and the liberal initiatives on the ballot won, from marijuana to gun background checks.

Hillary is possibly the only viable candidate right now. She even has a running mate in mind, I voted for her in the primary last time but I always knew I'd vote for Obama in the General if he took her out.

I want the same scenario, Hillary plus one other person who could win the General. That would be Elizabeth Warren. Chris Christie is another interesting opponent. This is shaping up to be a good WH race already.

The silly comments you note are really not worth worrying about. They all make missteps and seem to crawl out from under usually.
Warren won't win the Democratic nomination. Hillary is more moderate and will do better in swing states, especially Florida.
But Warren will use the pulpit of the primaries and gain some strong support. Probably enough to get a prime position in Clinton's administration

I bet you are absolutely correct. Warren can't win in places like Flori-duh and Texass. Forget AL, MS, AR, AK, TN and the Carolinas. Those people down there are so fucking stupid they'd vote for a rock with a flag pin before they'd vote for a Massachusetts liberal. If Obamacare is repealed then I'm moving back to MA where they will revert back to Romneycare. The Romneycare system was working beautifully and everyone loved it.
After two years of these idiots controlling congress, Democrats will be voting for whoever gets the nomination and any other Democrat running. These congress critters are complete morons.

In a way, I think Democrats needed to lose to them this time.

Oh was that the strategy...
You guys planned to lose.

I never planned on turning this country over to a whole bunch of old angry white men, no. But people under 40 just don't turn out for the mid-terms.

But in a way the liberals didn't lose because, as I predicted, Obama is cutting loose and going ahead with settling the immigration problem and the liberal initiatives on the ballot won, from marijuana to gun background checks.

That's not what the People voted for..

Elections have consequences.

We won

Forum List

Back