🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

Consider that New Jersey thugs, though fewer in number, produce more long-lasting results than Chicago thugs.
They're not thugs rather seasoned pols.

That reminds me I saw that crybaby Boehner trying to act all tough again the other day, I :lol: when I see him doing that.

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

Lieyawatha is one of the most disgusting pieces of power hungry elitist shits I have ever seen

Consider that New Jersey thugs, though fewer in number, produce more long-lasting results than Chicago thugs.

That reminds me I saw that crybaby Boehner trying to act all tough again the other day, I :lol: when I see him doing that.

you must be bitter given the complete asskicking the Democrap party took in Ohio

Warren won't win the Democratic nomination. Hillary is more moderate and will do better in swing states, especially Florida.
But Warren will use the pulpit of the primaries and gain some strong support. Probably enough to get a prime position in Clinton's administration

I bet you are absolutely correct. Warren can't win in places like Flori-duh and Texass. Forget AL, MS, AR, AK, TN and the Carolinas. Those people down there are so fucking stupid they'd vote for a rock with a flag pin before they'd vote for a Massachusetts liberal. If Obamacare is repealed then I'm moving back to MA where they will revert back to Romneycare. The Romneycare system was working beautifully and everyone loved it.
After two years of these idiots controlling congress, Democrats will be voting for whoever gets the nomination and any other Democrat running. These congress critters are complete morons.

In a way, I think Democrats needed to lose to them this time.

Oh was that the strategy...
You guys planned to lose.

I never planned on turning this country over to a whole bunch of old angry white men, no. But people under 40 just don't turn out for the mid-terms.

But in a way the liberals didn't lose because, as I predicted, Obama is cutting loose and going ahead with settling the immigration problem and the liberal initiatives on the ballot won, from marijuana to gun background checks.

That's not what the People voted for..

Elections have consequences.

We won
Congratulations

What do you do now?

I just think it's always hilarious when you are calling someone else dumb over and over then you make a mistake like that. Bye bye now.

As usual ... I only commented about anyone being stupid after you tried to make that point about others several times ... Short sighted and unable to realize you are talking about yourself. The hilarious part can be best explained in a metaphorical account of what transpired in our conversation.

It is too flicking cold to go fishing here today, so I threw some bait out in this thread.

A few folks batted it around and played with the bait a little until you took a big ole bite on it. I set the hook and you took off running ... Never noticing the bait, the hook or the line.

You swam all over the place and even tried to put up a fight. You hid behind this bush ... Ran behind that log ... All trying to get away. I just kept tugging the line ... Letting you know the hook was still there ... And dragging you back in the direction of the boat.

Eventually you lost your ability to fight and pretty much gave up ... So I smacked you in the head and dragged you in the boat.

That is how Elizabeth Warren is dangerous ...

She can fool short-sighted liberals like yourself ... Political puppets who think all their bluster amounts to more than a trip to the frying pan. I have no doubt she has a fighting chance to win the primary and get elected ... And people like you keep proving she can.

Hope you had fun ... I did, thanks
I am gonna go see if I can hook JoeB or Pogo ... JoeB fights better and Pogo is harder to get in the boat.

Last edited:
I just think it's always hilarious when you are calling someone else dumb over and over then you make a mistake like that. Bye bye now.

As usual ... I only commented about anyone being stupid after you tried to make that point about others several times ... Short sighted and unable to realize you are talking about yourself. The hilarious part can be best explained in a metaphorical account of what transpired in our conversation.

It is too flicking cold to go fishing here today, so I threw some bait out in this thread.

A few folks batted it around and played with the bait a little until you took a big ole bite on it. I set the hook and you took off running ... Never noticing the bait, the hook or the line.

You swam all over the place and even tried to put up a fight. You hid behind this bush ... Ran behind that log ... All trying to get away. I just kept tugging the line ... Letting you know the hook was still there ... And dragging you back in the direction of the boat.

Eventually you lost your ability to fight and pretty much gave up ... So I smacked you in the head and dragged you in the boat.

That is how Elizabeth Warren is dangerous ...

She can fool short-sighted liberals like yourself ... Political puppets who think all their bluster amounts to more than a trip to the frying pan. I have no doubt she has a fighting chance to win the primary and get elected ... And people like you keep proving she can.

Hope you had fun ... I did, thanks
I am gonna go see if I can hook JoeB or Pogo ... JoeB fights better and Pogo is harder to get in the boat.

Do you have other versions of this story? Trying to change the actual events when all the posts are on the page for all to read is strange even for you.

JoeB and Pogo are very good posters and probably eat you up alive on a daily basis. Now go tell your fish stories in some wingnut thread where they'll believe your bullshit.

Do you have other versions of this story? Trying to change the actual events when all the posts are on the page for all to read is strange even for you.

JoeB and Pogo are very good posters and probably eat you up alive on a daily basis. Now go tell your fish stories in some wingnut thread where they'll believe your bullshit.

Share your version ... Don't make me do your work for you if you got the skills.

Meanwhile, while you flap around on the deck ... I'll hunt up the paddle to give you another whack.

Share your version ... Don't make me do your work for you if you got the skills.

Meanwhile, while you flap around on the deck ... I'll hunt up the paddle to give you another whack.

Trying to make sense of your fish stories is not my job. You can keep that mess. We're getting ready to eat dinner and watch Jersey Boys. Much more interesting than you.

But you knew that..

Warren is a big threat to America. It used to be where a person like EW would never be taken seriously and considered a radical by both democrats and republicans. Times have changed for the worse. I hate Massachusetts!

Trying to make sense of your fish stories is not my job. You can keep that mess. We're getting ready to eat dinner and watch Jersey Boys. Much more interesting than you.

But you knew that..

I never said it had to be a fish story ... Proving yet again you are easily led and short sighted ... Especially by your misdirected defense mechanisms. It doesn't surprise me you watch Jersey Boys ... Enjoy the boob-tube, Bon appetite.

Warren is a big threat to America. It used to be where a person like EW would never be taken seriously and considered a radical by both democrats and republicans. Times have changed for the worse. I hate Massachusetts!
I thought Obama was a big threat to America?
and before that.....Bill Clinton was a big threat to America

You guys gotta get your hyperbole straight

So, on your planet, Boehner is from New Jersey? Or are you just deflecting again?

Your idea that women belong pregnant and in the kitchen does not show any comprehension of morals and values. God made man and woman equal.....different but equal and sexist men don't belong here in the United States either, due to their lack of understanding and sensitivity.

Morals and Values were determined not by you or me but by our ancestors, thousands of years ago when the first societies were founded. None of the successful societies were matriarchal.

Even if I were to believe in equality of the sexes, that does not mean sameness. A nickel has equal value to 5 pennies but those pennies do you no good at a vending machine.

Sexist men FOUNDED this nation. We built it

This C**T just parrots whatever the obomanation says... another fucking fool that YOU didn't build this!..... Liberalism, a mental disorder!

Obozo actually copied his "you didn't build that" off of her. Just saying. They both suck!

This C**T just parrots whatever the obomanation says... another fucking fool that YOU didn't build this!..... Liberalism, a mental disorder!

Obozo actually copied his "you didn't build that" off of her. Just saying. They both suck!

The obomanation stated it in July 2012, she did this video in Sept. 2012... I doubt she has the BRAINS to have come out with that bullshit, just like the poser had someone in his staff make up that crap!

The obomanation stated it in July 2012, she did this video in Sept. 2012... I doubt she has the BRAINS to have come out with that bullshit, just like the poser had someone in his staff make up that crap!

The lady doesn't understand that business owners pay taxes the same as anyone else. The money she is talking about paying for roads, police and education came from them more than the people who don't pay income taxes.

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

Liz Warren = Just another screeching, Libturd hyena. Successful men often DO become successful on their own. They have a vision; they create a plan; they work their tales off; they get the ball rolling. Because of their vision other, lesser men benefit.

Yes. HaHa Love the way you guys attempt to minimize her importance. "Lizzy" ...

I never said she wasn't important.
Why'd you call her Lizzy then?

Because "Lizzy" minimizes her importance......:)
These Teapartiers are so full of it.

The minimization is exactly what I am talking about ... Only that it occurs on the Progressive Liberal side.

Like the pajamas for homeless approach ... Progressive Liberals think and encourage others to support programs that make them feel good about their activities ... And like they are helping someone. In reality, the only thing a pair of pajamas will help a homeless person living in a cardboard box do ... Is freeze to death.

The same types of policies are apparent everywhere ... Short-sighted well intended feel good policies that do not provide any assistance in substance and cause more damage in the long run.

She is very important to Progressive Liberals ... Because she is very effective in enabling their ability to think they are "screwing the man" while doing nothing more than screwing everything up.

Since when is Welfare just a feel-good program? Conservatives are the ones that like feel-good policies, they would like do away with Welfare and Food Stamps....that really makes conservatives feel good.

Forum List

Back