🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

Suddenly Hillary Clinton isn't so popular eh?
What makes you say that?
Well, perhaps not being able to carry any dems over the finish line in close races has something to do with it.

The silly jobs comment, and 'we left the WH broke' comment, did not help either.
Hillary is possibly the only viable candidate right now. She even has a running mate in mind, I voted for her in the primary last time but I always knew I'd vote for Obama in the General if he took her out.

I want the same scenario, Hillary plus one other person who could win the General. That would be Elizabeth Warren. Chris Christie is another interesting opponent. This is shaping up to be a good WH race already.

The silly comments you note are really not worth worrying about. They all make missteps and seem to crawl out from under usually.

I could never vote for any of these awful liars. I think they are despicable human beings. I have not an ounce of respect for any of them. To me, career politicians are the worst of the worst. We should make it so that no one can survive on politics alone and it can only be for part time work or something. Something needs to be done to get these lying deceitful monsters under control.

Yeah, well here's the thing.

The last time a politician was honest with us is when Walter Mondale said we'd have to raise taxes in 1984 if we wanted to get the deficit under control. He was right. Voodoo Supply Side wasn't working.

His honesty cost him 49 states. and I think the only state he won felt sorry for him.

Ronald Reagan went on to raise taxes. He called it "Tax Reform", but what it really was is raising taxes on the working class to protect tax cuts for the rich. And yet Republicans praise him today.

Now, for your rather silly statement that we should cut their pay so they don't rely on their government salaries.

Most of them don't now. Most of them either live off businesses they already have or made their money in the private sector.

These lying deceitful monsters tell you what you want to hear. And you hate them for it, apparently.

I don't know anything about that, as both of those people were before my time when I was just a small child.

I could never vote for any of these awful liars. I think they are despicable human beings. I have not an ounce of respect for any of them. To me, career politicians are the worst of the worst. We should make it so that no one can survive on politics alone and it can only be for part time work or something. Something needs to be done to get these lying deceitful monsters under control.

Yeah, well here's the thing.

The last time a politician was honest with us is when Walter Mondale said we'd have to raise taxes in 1984 if we wanted to get the deficit under control. He was right. Voodoo Supply Side wasn't working.

His honesty cost him 49 states. and I think the only state he won felt sorry for him.

Ronald Reagan went on to raise taxes. He called it "Tax Reform", but what it really was is raising taxes on the working class to protect tax cuts for the rich. And yet Republicans praise him today.

Now, for your rather silly statement that we should cut their pay so they don't rely on their government salaries.

Most of them don't now. Most of them either live off businesses they already have or made their money in the private sector.

These lying deceitful monsters tell you what you want to hear. And you hate them for it, apparently.

I don't know anything about that, as both of those people were before my time when I was just a small child.
Most presidents were before all of our time but it's interesting to learn about them anyway.

What makes you say that?
Well, perhaps not being able to carry any dems over the finish line in close races has something to do with it.

The silly jobs comment, and 'we left the WH broke' comment, did not help either.
Hillary is possibly the only viable candidate right now. She even has a running mate in mind, I voted for her in the primary last time but I always knew I'd vote for Obama in the General if he took her out.

I want the same scenario, Hillary plus one other person who could win the General. That would be Elizabeth Warren. Chris Christie is another interesting opponent. This is shaping up to be a good WH race already.

The silly comments you note are really not worth worrying about. They all make missteps and seem to crawl out from under usually.
Warren won't win the Democratic nomination. Hillary is more moderate and will do better in swing states, especially Florida.
But Warren will use the pulpit of the primaries and gain some strong support. Probably enough to get a prime position in Clinton's administration

Warren won't win the Democratic nomination. Hillary is more moderate and will do better in swing states, especially Florida.
But Warren will use the pulpit of the primaries and gain some strong support. Probably enough to get a prime position in Clinton's administration

Hillary doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would bring a rival into the administration.

What makes you say that?

I bet you are absolutely correct. Warren can't win in places like Flori-duh and Texass. Forget AL, MS, AR, AK, TN and the Carolinas. Those people down there are so fucking stupid they'd vote for a rock with a flag pin before they'd vote for a Massachusetts liberal. If Obamacare is repealed then I'm moving back to MA where they will revert back to Romneycare. The Romneycare system was working beautifully and everyone loved it.

That would be an incorrect statement.

Hillary Wallops All Republicans, Elizabeth Warren Doesn't
August poll. Have anything recent?

Elizabeth Warren gets rock-star reception at liberal donors confab
By KENNETH P. VOGEL
11/13/14 9:56 PM EST
Updated 11/14/14 11:23 AM EST

Elizabeth Warren insists she has no interest in running for president in 2016, but the rich liberals to whom she spoke Thursday afternoon seemed unwilling to take ‘no’ for an answer. The Massachusetts senator got a rock stars’ welcome during a closed-door speech to major donors, one of whom interrupted her by yelling “Run, Liz, Run!”

Elizabeth Warren gets rock-star reception at liberal donors confab - POLITICO

Elizabeth Warren is going to become the Explainer-in-Chief for the liberals and Democrats. She knows how to speak and get through to people, unlike stiff, detached Hillary who is so fucking afraid to make a strong statement about anything now, much less state she's running for POTUS. I have no respect for her incredibly veiled and contrived political moves lately. Warren will be able to get the Dems organized and proactive. I'll be sending her money, that's for sure.

What makes you say that?

I bet you are absolutely correct. Warren can't win in places like Flori-duh and Texass. Forget AL, MS, AR, AK, TN and the Carolinas. Those people down there are so fucking stupid they'd vote for a rock with a flag pin before they'd vote for a Massachusetts liberal. If Obamacare is repealed then I'm moving back to MA where they will revert back to Romneycare. The Romneycare system was working beautifully and everyone loved it.
After two years of these idiots controlling congress, Democrats will be voting for whoever gets the nomination and any other Democrat running. These congress critters are complete morons.

In a way, I think Democrats needed to lose to them this time.

What makes you say that?

After two years of these idiots controlling congress, Democrats will be voting for whoever gets the nomination and any other Democrat running. These congress critters are complete morons.

Oh was that the strategy...
You guys planned to lose.

Elizabeth Warren is going to become the Explainer-in-Chief for the liberals and Democrats. She knows how to speak and get through to people, unlike stiff, detached Hillary who is so fucking afraid to make a strong statement about anything now, much less state she's running for POTUS. I have no respect for her incredibly veiled and contrived political moves lately. Warren will be able to get the Dems organized and proactive. I'll be sending her money, that's for sure.

Lizzy Warren is just a "pajamas for homeless" progressive liberal.

Oh was that the strategy...
You guys planned to lose.
Uh no, stupid.

Oh is that what she's just? HaHa.

Oh is that what she's just? HaHa.

Do you disagree?

From post 214:

Elizabeth Ann Warren[2] (née Herring; born June 22, 1949[3]) is an American academic and politician, who is the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. She was previously a Harvard Law School professor specializing inbankruptcy law. Warren is an active consumer protection advocate whose work led to the conception and establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. She has written a number of academic and popular works, and is a frequent subject of media interviews regarding the American economy and personal finance.

In the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, Warren served as chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). She later served as Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau under President Barack Obama. In the late 2000s, she was recognized by publications such as the National Law Journal and the Time 100 as an increasingly influential public policy figure.

Yeah, she's just...

From post 214:

Elizabeth Ann Warren[2] (née Herring; born June 22, 1949[3]) is an American academic and politician, who is the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. She was previously a Harvard Law School professor specializing inbankruptcy law. Warren is an active consumer protection advocate whose work led to the conception and establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. She has written a number of academic and popular works, and is a frequent subject of media interviews regarding the American economy and personal finance.

In the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, Warren served as chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). She later served as Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau under President Barack Obama. In the late 2000s, she was recognized by publications such as the National Law Journal and the Time 100 as an increasingly influential public policy figure.

Yeah, she's just...

Do you know what a "pajamas for homeless" progressive liberal is?

Forum List

Back