🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

Elizabeth-Warren1.jpg

Dummies like you always claim to love America.......you just hate most Americans.

Here's a list of 46 bills with a link so that you can read them yourselves and see how your rep voted.

At least 46 jobs bills #StuckInTheSenate

Preserving Work Requirements for Welfare Programs Act | H.R. 890 | Rep. Dave Camp (R-MI)
Prevents the undermining of reforms critical to helping millions out of poverty and into the workforce.
Passed on March 13, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act | H.R. 624 | Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI)
Helps companies and government work together to stop attacks that threaten our security and our economy.
Passed on April 18, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Working Families Flexibility Act | H.R. 1406 | Rep. Martha Roby (R-AL)
Makes it easier for workers to hold down jobs and support their families.
Passed on May 8, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Repealing ObamaCare | H.R. 45 | Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN)
Repeals the president’s health care law, which is raising costs and making it harder to hire.
Passed on May 16, 2013.| Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Northern Route Approval Act | H.R. 3 | Rep. Lee Terry (R-NE)
Approves the Keystone pipeline, as well as the thousands of jobs that would result.
Passed on May 22, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Outer Continental Shelf Transboundary Hydrocarbon Agreements | H.R. 1613 | Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC)
Promotes energy production and job creation along the maritime border in the Gulf of Mexico.
Passed on June 27, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Student Success Act | H.R. 5 | Rep. John Kline (R-MN)
Empowers parents, supports effective teacher, and restores local control.
Passed on July 19, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act | H.R. 2218 | Rep. David McKinley (R-WV)
Prevents costly regulations on coal ash and calls for state-of-the-art approach that would help jobs.
Passed on July 25, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Energy Consumers Relief Act | H.R. 1582 | Rep. Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
Subjects the EPA to common-sense oversight before it imposes new regulations.
Passed on August 1, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Stop Government Abuse Act | H.R. 2879 | Rep. Lynn Jenkins (R-KS)
Provides small business owners with tools to protect against government harassment.
Passed on August 1, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Keep the IRS Off Your Health Care Act | H.R. 2009 | Rep. Tom Price (R-GA)
Stops the IRS from implementing the president’s health care law, which is making it harder to hire.
Passed on August 2, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Regulations from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny (REINS) Act | H.R. 367 | Rep. Todd Young (R-IN)
Requires congressional approval of any new regulation with an economic cost of at least $100 million.
Passed on August 2, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act | H.R. 761 | Rep. Mark Amodei (R-NV)
Facilitates the development of strategic and crtiical minerals used to support manfuacturing jobs.
Passed on September 18, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Restoring Healthy Forests for Healthy Communities Act | H.R. 1526 | Rep. Doc Hastings (R-WA)
Helps rural schools and counties, Improves forest health, and puts tens of thousands of Americans to work.
Passed on September 20, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Veterans Economic Opportunity Act | H.R. 2481 | Rep. Bill Flores (R-TX)
Improves programs that help veterans get ahead and find good-paying jobs.
Passed on October 28, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Central Oregon Jobs and Water Security Act | H.R. 2640 | Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR)
Delivers needed water for job creation and clears the way for clean energy.
Passed on October 29, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Protecting States' Rights to Promote American Energy Security Act | H.R. 2728 | Rep. Bill Flores (R-TX)
Prevents imposing costly, job-destroying regulations on hydraulic fracturing;
Passed on November 20, 2013 | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Natural Gas Pipeline Permitting Reform Act | H.R. 1900 | Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-KS)
Expedites the development of critical infrastructure that will boost natural gas production.
Passed on November 21, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Small Business Capital Access and Job Preservation Act | H.R. 1105 | Rep. Robert Hurt (R-VA)
Facilitates the growth of Main Street by reining in red tape that hurts small business investment.
Passed on December 4, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Innovation Act | H.R. 3309 | Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA)
Promotes growth by helping businesses better defend themselves against abusive patent litigation.
Passed on December 5, 2013. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley Emergency Water Delivery Act | H.R. 3964 | Rep. David Valadao (R-CA)
Fixes regulations that have curtailed water deliveries critical to health, safety, welfare, and growth.
Passed on February 5, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Achieving Less Excess in Regulation & Requiring Transparency Act | H.R. 2804 | Rep. George Holding (R-NC)
Helps minimize the impact of new rules on small businesses.
Passed on February 27, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Unfunded Mandates Information & Transparency Act | H.R. 899 | Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC)
Boosts transparency of the costs of unfunded regulations and gives small businesses more of a say.
Passed on February 28, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Responsible And Professionally Invigorating Development Act | H.R. 2641 | Rep. Tom Marino (R-PA)
Expedites the approval for new energy projects that will help lower costs and create jobs.
Passed on March 6, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Electricity Security & Affordability Act | H.R. 3826 | Rep. Ed Whitfield (R-KY)
Protects coal-fired plants from excessive regulations that raise costs and destroy jobs.
Passed on March 6, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Hire More Heroes Act | H.R. 3474 | Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL)
Makes it easier to hire veterans by exempting those with existing coverage from ObamaCare’s employer mandate.
Passed on March 11, 2014.| Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Preventing Government Waste & Protecting Coal Mining Jobs in America Act | H.R. 2824 | Rep. Bill Johnson (R-OH)
Protects jobs and saves taxpayer dollars by preventing new job-destroying coal regulations.
Passed on March 25, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Save American Workers Act | H.R. 2575 | Rep. Todd Young (R-IN)
Repeals the 30-hour trigger for ObamaCare's employer mandate tax, and restores the 40-hour work week.
Passed on April 3, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Path to Prosperity Budget | H. Con. Res. 96 | Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)
Cuts spending & implements pro-growth reforms that boost job creation.
Passed on April 10, 2014.| Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Success and Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Act | H.R. 10 | Rep. John Kline (R-MN)
Expands access to charter schools so more students have the opportunity to gain a quality education.
Passed on May 9, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

American Research and Competitiveness Act | H.R. 4438 | Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX)
Makes permanent the research & development tax credit, helping to create jobs and boost competitiveness.
Passed on May 9, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

America's Small Business Tax Relief Act of 2014 | H.R. 4457 | Rep. Pat Tiberi (R-OH)
Permanently allows small business to immediately deduct the cost of purchasing new equipment.
Passed on June 12, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

S Corporation Permanent Tax Relief Act | H.R. 4453 | Rep. Dave Reichert (R-WA)
Permanently allows job creators to access the capital they need to hire and grow.
Passed on June 12, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

North American Energy Infrastructure Act | H.R. 3301 | Rep. Fred Upton (R-MI)
Modernizes the approval process for cross-border pipelines to prevent Keystone-like debacles.
Passed on June 24, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

The Domestic Prosperity and Global Freedom Act | H.R. 6 | Rep. Cory Gardner (R-CO)
Expedites the approval of liquefied natural gas export applications.
Passed on June 25, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Lowering Gas Prices to Fuel an America That Works Act | H.R. 4899 | Rep. Doc Hastings (R-WA)
Protects jobs and lowers prices by expanding production of America’s energy resources.
Passed on June 26, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Making permanent bonus depreciation | H.R. 4718 | Rep. Pat Tiberi (R-OH)
Permanently extends a tax incentive allowing companies to deduct half the cost of new investments.
Passed on July 11, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Permanent Internet Tax Freedom Act | H.R. 3086 | Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA)
Permanently extends a ban on Internet access taxes to protect jobs.
Passed on July 15, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Advancing Competency-Based Education Demonstration Project Act | H.R. 3136 | Rep. Matt Salmon (R-AZ)
Provides students new opportunities to receive a quality education in a way that best serves their financial needs.
Passed on July 23, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Strengthening Transparency in Higher Education Act | H.R. 4983 | Reps. Virginia Foxx (R-NC) & Luke Messer (R-IN)
Helps students gain access to the facts they need to make an informed decision about their education.
Passed on July 23, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Empowering Students Through Enhanced Financial Counseling | H.R. 4984 | Reps. Guthrie (R-KY) & Hudson (R-NC)
Promotes financial literacy through enhanced counseling for all recipients of federal financial aid.
Passed on July 24, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Student and Family Tax Simplification Act | H.R. 3393 | Rep. Diane Black (R-TN)
Streamlines existing education tax credits to make it easier for families to plan, save and invest in education.
Passed on July 24, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Child Tax Credit Improvement Act | H.R. 4935 | Rep. Lynn Jenkins (R-KS)
Makes the current child tax credit more accessible and equitable for middle-class families.
Passed on July 25, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Waters of the United States Regulatory Overreach Protection Act | H. R. 5078 | Rep. Steve Southerland (R-FL)
Stops a proposed rule that would create new costs and uncertainty for farmers small business owners.
Passed on September 9, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

American Energy Solutions for Lower Costs and More Jobs Act | H.R. 2 | Rep. Lee Terry (R-NE)
Promotes the development of America's energy resources to help get people back to work, lower costs, and restore opportunity.
Passed on September 18, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

Jobs for America Act | H.R. 4 | Rep. Dave Camp (R-MI)
Removes a number of government barries to private-sector job creation in America.
Passed on September 18, 2014. | Read the bill. | See how your representative voted.

More at link:

Speaker.gov JOBS Speaker.gov

Don't have to......it appears that this has been going on for decades.....the same thing happens during a Republican controlled Senate. And, did you know there are just as many bills passed by the Democratic Controlled Senate that are stuck in the House? Just another thing that Republican/conservatives are using to make noise.

The real test will come once McConnell takes over....let's see how many get worked on.

Voila! It turned out that in 11 of the past 19 Congresses — more than half — more than 300 bills were waiting for Senate action by the time the Congress completed its work. In fact, there were nearly 200 or more House bills pending in every single Congress of the past 40 years. (For this Congress, the number currently is just shy of 350.)

Bump also examined how many bills passed by the Senate were ignored by the House. (Remember that big immigration bill that passed with bipartisan support in 2013?) The numbers are not as large— about 70 — but it is still substantial.
Are 300 House bills really bottled up in the Senate - The Washington Post

We all need to start voting for 3rd party candidates to get rid of the disgusting monopoly that the dems and reps have had over our government. Give more party to 3rd party candidates and take some away from those two corrupt parties. How anyone can be a "republican" or a "democrat" in these times, I don't know. It seems silly to me.

If the left really want to elect someone why don't they go for Jerry Brown?

Hillary never grabbed me as a great candidate. There's just too much baggage there and let's face it. Some asshole wet behind the ears whack job from Chicago albeit with the help of turncoat Kennedy took her out.

I'm still in shock that the Clinton camp didn't see that coming. I thought they had a better machine than that.

Now they are going to be relying on the Bush camp to get her elected if she runs.
We elected somebody great the last two terms. Shes ready, she even has a VP in mind.

Oh please tell me you are joking.

I'll move and start working out of Florida if I have to. You have to be kidding me.

She is a LIAR. She deprived a First Nation person out of a spot. YOU BACK HER?
Definitely. I voted for her in the primaries in 2008 but Barack took the nomination so I voted for him twice. We like our candidates smart and competent. Repubs don't ever have anyone like that.

Sarah you have no problem with her blocking a first nation person from a career because of her lies?

I think I've seen a lot more younger people move towards being libertarians. I think that's wonderful. :) I could identify with the libertarian party much more so than the old dems and reps.

We all need to start voting for 3rd party candidates to get rid of the disgusting monopoly that the dems and reps have had over our government. Give more party to 3rd party candidates and take some away from those two corrupt parties. How anyone can be a "republican" or a "democrat" in these times, I don't know. It seems silly to me.

They don't stand a chance with this Lamestream media who is in the bag for the Democrat/Progressives. They get the word to destroy and smear and they are off. Look what they did with a woman Governor, Sarah Palin. Like her not, they were vicious and vile to her. I'd never seen anything like it before.

They don't stand a chance with this Lamestream media who is in the bag for the Democrat/Progressives. They get the word to destroy and smear and they are off. Look what they did with a woman Governor, Sarah Palin. Like her not, they were vicious and vile to her. I'd never seen anything like it before.

I agree. Liberal women tend to be vicious and vindictive bitches. They were probably just jealous because she's good-looking and has a lot going for her though. :)

And the character assassination begins, how did conservatives come to see concern for the plight of working people as such a horrible threat?

Spot on!!!

What character assassination? Warren lied. Flat out lied.

I take real issue with someone who gamed the system and blocked a true First Nations applicant so she could get ahead. Warren is disgusting to me.

And any true classical liberal would be just as appalled as I.

Largest state? ....

Yes. Have you ever looked at a map?
You were trying to imply that she was governor of the biggest state in the Union. ....

She was, in fact, the governor of the largest state in the Union. Your ridiculous, petty nonsense can't change that.

Largest state?

Largest state.

Ha,ha, you still pushing that Alaska, #48 population wise, is the largest state? Texas is the largest state, if you want to know the truth....non-frozen, and we also had a dummy for governor, doesn't mean they are Presidential material.

You'd be so lucky to have Elizabeth Warren in your party.....she would make the rest of the Republican women in office look like Sarah Palin, and she would be the only one in the entire party with any sense.

LOL. The idea that ANY women should be in ANY political party is a joke to begin with. Warren, Palin, Clinton, etc..... should be at home with their husbands, not in politics.

Hillary never grabbed me as a great candidate. There's just too much baggage there and let's face it. Some asshole wet behind the ears whack job from Chicago albeit with the help of turncoat Kennedy took her out.

I'm still in shock that the Clinton camp didn't see that coming. I thought they had a better machine than that.

Now they are going to be relying on the Bush camp to get her elected if she runs.
We elected somebody great the last two terms. Shes ready, she even has a VP in mind.

I'll move and start working out of Florida if I have to. You have to be kidding me.

Definitely. I voted for her in the primaries in 2008 but Barack took the nomination so I voted for him twice. We like our candidates smart and competent. Repubs don't ever have anyone like that.

She wasn't in the primaries.

You back a fucking lying white woman who took a First Nation's persons place at a university?

I think I'm going to start donating to the libertarian party and advising everyone I know who is sick of the status quo with the two main parties to do the same. I found this excerpt from this article to be quite interesting. Ugh, the libertarian party is SO underfunded. It's no wonder why 3rd party candidates don't stand a chance.

"The post-crisis bipartisan bailouts also opened voters’ eyes to the essential sameness of the two major parties when it comes to widely despised crony capitalism, he thinks. And Benedict also points to sudden bursts in size and effectiveness of state affiliates in states such as Washington, Kansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi as helping the party field an unusually (but not historically) large total number of candidates on the ballot for all offices this year, around 750.

Benedict used to run a political action committee (PAC) dedicated to supporting L.P. candidates, Libertarian Booster, though it has gone into hibernation as he’s returned to official duties with the national party. As far as Benedict knows, no other significant PAC money has gone into Libertarian races, which are as thinly funded as ever this year except for one outlier, Chad Monnin, running for a state* House seat in Ohio and spending at least $100,000 of his own money on his campaign. (The national L.P. tends to do no spending for specific midterm candidates but has, Benedict says, been relatively steady with about $1.2-1.4 million budgets for the past 8-10 years.)"

You back a fucking lying white woman who took a First Nation's persons place at a university?

They don't care. They only care about if there is a D or an R following their names. Lol! ;)

Oh please......you don't have any proof that she is lying. Republicans/conservatives backed Romney when he was accused of lying about what he claimed on his taxes, and he never provided proof that he wasn't lying, but now all of a sudden every Republican/conservative is struck with overwhelming shock or amazement that Warren won't provide proof that she didn't use her ethnicity to gain a spot? All that smug moralistic and intolerant attitude from the right doesn't pass the smell test, just magnifies their hypocrisy.

When I was a little girl, I learned about my family's heritage the same way everyone else does -- from my parents and grandparents.

My mother, grandmother, and aunts were open about my family's Native American heritage, and I never had any reason to doubt them. What kid asks their grandparents for legal documentation to go along with their family stories? What kid asks their mother for proof in how she describes herself?

My heritage is a part of who I am -- and I am proud of it.

But that's not good enough for Scott Brown and the Republican Party. For several weeks now, they have orchestrated an attack against my family, my job qualifications, and my character. Earlier today, Scott Brown even questioned the honesty of my parents -- even though they are not fair game and are not here to defend themselves.

Scott Brown wants me to give up my family and forget where I came from. I'm not doing that -- not for politics and not for anything else. I'll hold on to every memory I can. My family is part of who I am, and they will be part of who I am until I die.

Despite evidence to the contrary, Scott Brown also claims I got special breaks because of my background. That's not true, and I need your help to fight back:

The people involved in recruiting and hiring me for my teaching jobs, including Harvard professor Charles Fried -- the solicitor-general under Ronald Reagan and a Scott Brown voter in 2010 -- have said unequivocally they were not aware of my heritage and that it played no role in my hiring.

I did not benefit from my heritage when applying to college or law school, and documents reporters have examined prove it.

I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel. At some point after they hired me, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard.

Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard Penn

Someone certainly seems to be lying here and I believe it is you once again, TD.

I think I'm going to start donating to the libertarian party and advising everyone I know who is sick of the status quo with the two main parties to do the same. I found this excerpt from this article to be quite interesting. Ugh, the libertarian party is SO underfunded. It's no wonder why 3rd party candidates don't stand a chance.

"The post-crisis bipartisan bailouts also opened voters’ eyes to the essential sameness of the two major parties when it comes to widely despised crony capitalism, he thinks. And Benedict also points to sudden bursts in size and effectiveness of state affiliates in states such as Washington, Kansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi as helping the party field an unusually (but not historically) large total number of candidates on the ballot for all offices this year, around 750.

Benedict used to run a political action committee (PAC) dedicated to supporting L.P. candidates, Libertarian Booster, though it has gone into hibernation as he’s returned to official duties with the national party. As far as Benedict knows, no other significant PAC money has gone into Libertarian races, which are as thinly funded as ever this year except for one outlier, Chad Monnin, running for a state* House seat in Ohio and spending at least $100,000 of his own money on his campaign. (The national L.P. tends to do no spending for specific midterm candidates but has, Benedict says, been relatively steady with about $1.2-1.4 million budgets for the past 8-10 years.)"

I don't think you have the time to pull it off though Chris. We did it up here. But boy oh boy we wandered in the political desert for many a year.

You don't have the time we did.

You're on the edge of losing your country. For example I fought long and hard to get rid of McConnell. But when push came to shove I had to tell anyone and everyone to vote for the lesser of two evils when it came to this election.

You are in the crunch zone. You can't let any dem get hold of anything ever again. Look at the damage they have done in just 6 years.

It would be unbelievably easy for Warren to prove her ancestry. A simple DNA test would do it. She was a homely girl who wanted to be popular and get invited to luncheons. So she lied.

When I was a little girl, I learned about my family's heritage the same way everyone else does -- from my parents and grandparents.

My mother, grandmother, and aunts were open about my family's Native American heritage, and I never had any reason to doubt them. What kid asks their grandparents for legal documentation to go along with their family stories? What kid asks their mother for proof in how she describes herself?

My heritage is a part of who I am -- and I am proud of it.

But that's not good enough for Scott Brown and the Republican Party. For several weeks now, they have orchestrated an attack against my family, my job qualifications, and my character. Earlier today, Scott Brown even questioned the honesty of my parents -- even though they are not fair game and are not here to defend themselves.

Scott Brown wants me to give up my family and forget where I came from. I'm not doing that -- not for politics and not for anything else. I'll hold on to every memory I can. My family is part of who I am, and they will be part of who I am until I die.

Despite evidence to the contrary, Scott Brown also claims I got special breaks because of my background. That's not true, and I need your help to fight back:

The people involved in recruiting and hiring me for my teaching jobs, including Harvard professor Charles Fried -- the solicitor-general under Ronald Reagan and a Scott Brown voter in 2010 -- have said unequivocally they were not aware of my heritage and that it played no role in my hiring.

I did not benefit from my heritage when applying to college or law school, and documents reporters have examined prove it.

I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel. At some point after they hired me, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard.

Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard Penn

Someone certainly seems to be lying here and I believe it is you once again, TD.

Good grief. She's not First Nations. Never. Ever girl.

Sarah I have worked with First Nations for as long as I can remember fighting for the days of Grassy Narrows.

To be "of the people" is to be an honor. Warren is a liar. Warren is not First Nations.

It would be unbelievably easy for Warren to prove her ancestry. A simple DNA test would do it. She was a homely girl who wanted to be popular and get invited to luncheons. So she lied.
Don't you know we Democrats don't ever attempt to prove your outrageous claims. Remember those fucking psycho birthers. Don't think so.

she's been in Congress for what? Two years and they're all excited over another Nobody with no Experience in our Government.

They said Palin didn't have Experience to be Vice President and she had been a Governor A STATE. Warren is nothing more but another frikken Lawyer who wants Government to run all your lives

just so pathetic after their EXPERMENT with Obama and losing both the House and Senate you'd think they'd learn something

Please do not try to compare ignorant trailer trash drunk $arah with future president Elizabeth Warren.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Forum List

Back