Liz Warren

We elected somebody great the last two terms. Shes ready, she even has a VP in mind.

Oh please tell me you are joking.

I'll move and start working out of Florida if I have to. You have to be kidding me.

She is a LIAR. She deprived a First Nation person out of a spot. YOU BACK HER?
Definitely. I voted for her in the primaries in 2008 but Barack took the nomination so I voted for him twice. We like our candidates smart and competent. Repubs don't ever have anyone like that.

She wasn't in the primaries.

You back a fucking lying white woman who took a First Nation's persons place at a university?
When I was a little girl, I learned about my family's heritage the same way everyone else does -- from my parents and grandparents.

My mother, grandmother, and aunts were open about my family's Native American heritage, and I never had any reason to doubt them. What kid asks their grandparents for legal documentation to go along with their family stories? What kid asks their mother for proof in how she describes herself?

My heritage is a part of who I am -- and I am proud of it.

But that's not good enough for Scott Brown and the Republican Party. For several weeks now, they have orchestrated an attack against my family, my job qualifications, and my character. Earlier today, Scott Brown even questioned the honesty of my parents -- even though they are not fair game and are not here to defend themselves.

Scott Brown wants me to give up my family and forget where I came from. I'm not doing that -- not for politics and not for anything else. I'll hold on to every memory I can. My family is part of who I am, and they will be part of who I am until I die.

Despite evidence to the contrary, Scott Brown also claims I got special breaks because of my background. That's not true, and I need your help to fight back:

The people involved in recruiting and hiring me for my teaching jobs, including Harvard professor Charles Fried -- the solicitor-general under Ronald Reagan and a Scott Brown voter in 2010 -- have said unequivocally they were not aware of my heritage and that it played no role in my hiring.

I did not benefit from my heritage when applying to college or law school, and documents reporters have examined prove it.

I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel. At some point after they hired me, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard.

Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard Penn

Someone certainly seems to be lying here and I believe it is you once again, TD.

Good grief. She's not First Nations. Never. Ever girl.

Sarah I have worked with First Nations for as long as I can remember fighting for the days of Grassy Narrows.

To be "of the people" is to be an honor. Warren is a liar. Warren is not First Nations.
And I think you're a liar so there we are...

You'd be so lucky to have Elizabeth Warren in your party.....she would make the rest of the Republican women in office look like Sarah Palin, and she would be the only one in the entire party with any sense.

LOL. The idea that ANY women should be in ANY political party is a joke to begin with. Warren, Palin, Clinton, etc..... should be at home with their husbands, not in politics.

Geez, how old are you? You sound like someone from the 18th century......we've had women in politics in the US since the 19th century.

Susanna Salter was elected mayor of Argonia, Kansas – the first woman mayor in the country.
Three women were elected to the Colorado House of Representatives, the first women elected to any state legislature. They were Clara Cressingham, Carrie C. Holly, and Frances Klock.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I think I'm going to start donating to the libertarian party and advising everyone I know who is sick of the status quo with the two main parties to do the same. I found this excerpt from this article to be quite interesting. Ugh, the libertarian party is SO underfunded. It's no wonder why 3rd party candidates don't stand a chance.

"The post-crisis bipartisan bailouts also opened voters’ eyes to the essential sameness of the two major parties when it comes to widely despised crony capitalism, he thinks. And Benedict also points to sudden bursts in size and effectiveness of state affiliates in states such as Washington, Kansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi as helping the party field an unusually (but not historically) large total number of candidates on the ballot for all offices this year, around 750.

Benedict used to run a political action committee (PAC) dedicated to supporting L.P. candidates, Libertarian Booster, though it has gone into hibernation as he’s returned to official duties with the national party. As far as Benedict knows, no other significant PAC money has gone into Libertarian races, which are as thinly funded as ever this year except for one outlier, Chad Monnin, running for a state* House seat in Ohio and spending at least $100,000 of his own money on his campaign. (The national L.P. tends to do no spending for specific midterm candidates but has, Benedict says, been relatively steady with about $1.2-1.4 million budgets for the past 8-10 years.)"

I don't think you have the time to pull it off though Chris. We did it up here. But boy oh boy we wandered in the political desert for many a year.

You don't have the time we did.

You're on the edge of losing your country. For example I fought long and hard to get rid of McConnell. But when push came to shove I had to tell anyone and everyone to vote for the lesser of two evils when it came to this election.

You are in the crunch zone. You can't let any dem get hold of anything ever again. Look at the damage they have done in just 6 years.

Lol! I certainly don't expect to be able to pull off any kind of miracles. :D I would just like to see my money and votes going to a party that is neither of the main two political parties. Besides that, I find that I agree with many libertarian platforms. I have a difficult time with a lot of the foreign policy ideas that they espouse, but oh well, I guess there would be no one I could agree with 100% on every issue.

So, if more people helped out the libertarian party, perhaps some time in the future we could see more viable 3rd party candidates running. :)

By all means libs. Nominate Warren.

We're not nominating Warren. Hillary is the one that your party will have to contend with in 2016.....Warren will come later since your party doesn't seem to be able to come up with anyone worth electing.

I see TD is trying really hard to derail the thread once again so just to let you know, I read and posted an article but I'm really not interested in this particular argument. I don't care if she is or isn't native American. She didn't benefit from it and you aren't satisfied with that.

I'm not surprised but don't count on me for anymore argument.

It would be unbelievably easy for Warren to prove her ancestry. A simple DNA test would do it. She was a homely girl who wanted to be popular and get invited to luncheons. So she lied.

Bingo.
Oh please tell me you are joking.

I'll move and start working out of Florida if I have to. You have to be kidding me.

She is a LIAR. She deprived a First Nation person out of a spot. YOU BACK HER?
Definitely. I voted for her in the primaries in 2008 but Barack took the nomination so I voted for him twice. We like our candidates smart and competent. Repubs don't ever have anyone like that.

She wasn't in the primaries.

You back a fucking lying white woman who took a First Nation's persons place at a university?
When I was a little girl, I learned about my family's heritage the same way everyone else does -- from my parents and grandparents.

My mother, grandmother, and aunts were open about my family's Native American heritage, and I never had any reason to doubt them. What kid asks their grandparents for legal documentation to go along with their family stories? What kid asks their mother for proof in how she describes herself?

My heritage is a part of who I am -- and I am proud of it.

But that's not good enough for Scott Brown and the Republican Party. For several weeks now, they have orchestrated an attack against my family, my job qualifications, and my character. Earlier today, Scott Brown even questioned the honesty of my parents -- even though they are not fair game and are not here to defend themselves.

Scott Brown wants me to give up my family and forget where I came from. I'm not doing that -- not for politics and not for anything else. I'll hold on to every memory I can. My family is part of who I am, and they will be part of who I am until I die.

Despite evidence to the contrary, Scott Brown also claims I got special breaks because of my background. That's not true, and I need your help to fight back:

The people involved in recruiting and hiring me for my teaching jobs, including Harvard professor Charles Fried -- the solicitor-general under Ronald Reagan and a Scott Brown voter in 2010 -- have said unequivocally they were not aware of my heritage and that it played no role in my hiring.

I did not benefit from my heritage when applying to college or law school, and documents reporters have examined prove it.

I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel. At some point after they hired me, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard.

Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard Penn

Someone certainly seems to be lying here and I believe it is you once again, TD.

Good grief. She's not First Nations. Never. Ever girl.

Sarah I have worked with First Nations for as long as I can remember fighting for the days of Grassy Narrows.

To be "of the people" is to be an honor. Warren is a liar. Warren is not First Nations.
And I think you're a liar so there we are...

It doesn't matter what you think of me.

Warren took a First Nations place. Do you understand this?

White woman lied and took a First Nations womans place at University.

There is no debate on this Sarah.

Let me put this nicely. She fucked over Indians.

Have you fucking got it yet? But this is your girl?

These Teapartiers are so full of it.

The minimization is exactly what I am talking about ... Only that it occurs on the Progressive Liberal side.

Like the pajamas for homeless approach ... Progressive Liberals think and encourage others to support programs that make them feel good about their activities ... And like they are helping someone. In reality, the only thing a pair of pajamas will help a homeless person living in a cardboard box do ... Is freeze to death.

The same types of policies are apparent everywhere ... Short-sighted well intended feel good policies that do not provide any assistance in substance and cause more damage in the long run.

She is very important to Progressive Liberals ... Because she is very effective in enabling their ability to think they are "screwing the man" while doing nothing more than screwing everything up.

Since when is Welfare just a feel-good program? Conservatives are the ones that like feel-good policies, they would like do away with Welfare and Food Stamps....that really makes conservatives feel good.

You know what would make Liberals feel good? Nobody works and everybody gets free money handed to them without breaking a sweat! And free cell phones. And free medical care. And free cars. And free homes. And free food. And free clothes. And free TVs. And free video games. And free ... (fill in the blank).

What makes liberals feel good is helping people who need help......(USING OTHER PEOPLE's MONEY)
What makes conservatives feel good is helping (WEALTH CREATION)

Fixed it for you.

You are free to post your own opinions. Please don't alter mine

I see TD is trying really hard to derail the thread once again so just to let you know, I read and posted an article but I'm really not interested in this particular argument. I don't care if she is or isn't native American. She didn't benefit from it and you aren't satisfied with that.

I'm not surprised but don't count on me for anymore argument.

She didn't benefit? Are you fucking crazy?

Largest state? ....

Yes. Have you ever looked at a map?
You were trying to imply that she was governor of the biggest state in the Union. ....

She was, in fact, the governor of the largest state in the Union. Your ridiculous, petty nonsense can't change that.

Largest state?

Largest state.

How many people rather than polar bears?

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

Elizabeth-Warren1.jpg

Dummies like you always claim to love America.......you just hate most Americans.

There was a time when a lying nut like Liz would be shamed into hiding back in her little, crazy lonely life, now she's the leading Presidential candidate for the Democrats, that's how far the Dems have fallen

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

Elizabeth-Warren1.jpg

Dummies like you always claim to love America.......you just hate most Americans.

There was a time when a lying nut like Liz would be shamed into hiding back in her little, crazy lonely life, now she's the leading Presidential candidate for the Democrats, that's how far the Dems have fallen

The fact that Republicans talk way more about personalities than they ever do about issues or ideas shows how far they've fallen.

Forum List

Back