🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

Putting here in a leadership role we can see the Democrat party isn't planning on being less radical or moderate

she is so far left it's just another Obama in a dress

You mean a headdress. Lol.

Just how stupid do you get? Just so we can be ready for your big finish.. :lol:

do you just repeat yourself now? if so don't talk to me anymore

Oh oh, Stephanie is waving the white flag.....she reached the limit of her expertise some time back and now she's stumped......and she's got company, just as uniformed, to give her support!:D

what a witch you two have become
fuck off

If you can't stand the heat.....don't play with matches. You have been acting like a witch yourself all along.

If the left really want to elect someone why don't they go for Jerry Brown?

Hillary never grabbed me as a great candidate. There's just too much baggage there and let's face it. Some asshole wet behind the ears whack job from Chicago albeit with the help of turncoat Kennedy took her out.

I'm still in shock that the Clinton camp didn't see that coming. I thought they had a better machine than that.

Now they are going to be relying on the Bush camp to get her elected if she runs.
We elected somebody great the last two terms. Shes ready, she even has a VP in mind.
Who is this "VP in mind" you keep bringing up?
HaHa. I was hoping someone would ask, I'm so excited. Julian Castro, definitely a future presidential run for this guy.

If the left really want to elect someone why don't they go for Jerry Brown?

Hillary never grabbed me as a great candidate. There's just too much baggage there and let's face it. Some asshole wet behind the ears whack job from Chicago albeit with the help of turncoat Kennedy took her out.

I'm still in shock that the Clinton camp didn't see that coming. I thought they had a better machine than that.

Now they are going to be relying on the Bush camp to get her elected if she runs.
We elected somebody great the last two terms. Shes ready, she even has a VP in mind.

Oh please tell me you are joking.

I'll move and start working out of Florida if I have to. You have to be kidding me.

She is a LIAR. She deprived a First Nation person out of a spot. YOU BACK HER?

I just wish we had some more moderate women that would run. It seems they are always one extreme or the other. From Sara Palin to Hilary Clinton. Where are the moderate women in politics?

th

The women in the Democrat party are as nasty as Sarah and Mertex.

ugly and vile

Last edited:
Oh please let her run! Let the cockroaches of communism come out into the light. I can't wait to see who rallies around her.

Well, we know it won't be you.....you'll be rallying around Sarah Palin.....:D

:lol:

Nah I'd never be able to control her. The day she put herself out there before thanksgiving I went OMG. You just opened the gate. Toast.

I like my conservatives dry like Harper. Men or women who actually work for the people. Some libs on that list too. I'm a huge fan of Chretien. The little guy from Shawinigan. He was a classical liberal. For many years he was an amazing Prime Minister.

Putting here in a leadership role we can see the Democrat party isn't planning on being less radical or moderate

For someone that is supposed to be "non-partisan" or "moderate" you sure seem to rally for the right's idiotic slurs. I suppose you're also one that thinks Sarah Palin is so much smarter.........Bwahahaha! You'd be so lucky to have Elizabeth Warren in your party.....she would make the rest of the Republican women in office look like Sarah Palin, and she would be the only one in the entire party with any sense.

The anger emanating from the fact that the wet-behind-the ears Scott Brown got badly beaten by Warren, and he couldn't even make in in New Hampshire against another woman must be such a burden to bear.

For someone that is supposed to be "non-partisan" or "moderate" you sure seem to rally for the right's idiotic slurs. I suppose you're also one that thinks Sarah Palin is so much smarter.........Bwahahaha! You'd be so lucky to have Elizabeth Warren in your party.....she would make the rest of the Republican women in office look like Sarah Palin, and she would be the only one in the entire party with any sense.

The anger emanating from the fact that the wet-behind-the ears Scott Brown got badly beaten by Warren, and he couldn't even make in in New Hampshire against another woman must be such a burden to bear.
Jeanne Shaheen. Another smart Democrat.

How soon will it be after Hillary announces will the Democrat praty start thinking about plan B.
Getting Liz Warren,the person they really want into the mix.

I have a feeling the party leaders and donars are more worried about the result of the mid term election then they wanted to be.

Last edited:
Yeah, reading about how conservatives would like to privatize SS and turn Medicare into a voucher program where people get the shaft is not entertaining at all, not even for conservatives, and especially those that are already benefitting from these programs.

Yeah ... Whatever you say.

Phone up Liz Warren's campaign office and tell her she needs to get on message with Social Security and Medicare. It will probably help her shake off some of that looney crap she is saying.

Last edited:
You see how loyal Democrats are. they kicked Hillary around for the man who's skin was white/brown with no experience. and now they are looking to Kick Hillary around again. I think Hillary has become to old is her problem, so they are grooming the other nobody who hasn't even served two years in congress, Warren to step in her place. A clone of Obama and just as ugly deep down

Yeah, reading about how conservatives would like to privatize SS and turn Medicare into a voucher program where people get the shaft is not entertaining at all, not even for conservatives, and especially those that are already benefitting from these programs.

LOL. It's certainly entertaining for those of us WORKERS who get bent over and ass-****ed by the Government to pay for these things.

Forum List

Back