🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

Putting here in a leadership role we can see the Democrat party isn't planning on being less radical or moderate

she is so far left it's just another Obama in a dress

You mean a headdress. Lol.

Just how stupid do you get? Just so we can be ready for your big finish.. :lol:

:lol: Even an old fuddy duddy like yourself must find this funny! Lol! ;)

ElizabethWarren.png

And the character assassination begins, how did conservatives come to see concern for the plight of working people as such a horrible threat?

Spot on!!!

What character assassination? Warren lied. Flat out lied.

I take real issue with someone who gamed the system and blocked a true First Nations applicant so she could get ahead. Warren is disgusting to me.

And any true classical liberal would be just as appalled as I.

Putting here in a leadership role we can see the Democrat party isn't planning on being less radical or moderate

ElizabethWarren.png
1. I'm not a fuddy duddy or old. You must be, I haven't seen that term used in a long time. 2. I'm more a comedic connoisseur so this kind of photo shopped image is pretty sophomoric, imo. Move along, you're dumb.

ElizabethWarren.png
1. I'm not a fuddy duddy or old. You must be, I haven't seen that term used in a long time. 2. I'm more a comedic connoisseur so this kind of photo shopped image is pretty sophomoric, imo. Move along, you're dumb.

I think you are a fuddy duddy and old. :D

I've seen no comedy for you. You always seem butt hurt, to be honest. Lol! ;) Don't be so sad and a downer all the time.

ElizabethWarren.png

I've seen no comedy for you. You always seem butt hurt, to be honest. Lol! ;) Don't be so sad and a downer all the time.
Did you understand me to say hang out and keep talking to me? I didn't. Move along, loser.

ElizabethWarren.png

Did you understand me to say hang out and keep talking to me? I didn't. Move along, loser.

Awwww. :D Butt hurt again.

spreading-bull.jpg

If the left really want to elect someone why don't they go for Jerry Brown?

Hillary never grabbed me as a great candidate. There's just too much baggage there and let's face it. Some asshole wet behind the ears whack job from Chicago albeit with the help of turncoat Kennedy took her out.

I'm still in shock that the Clinton camp didn't see that coming. I thought they had a better machine than that.

Now they are going to be relying on the Bush camp to get her elected if she runs.

Hillary never grabbed me as a great candidate. There's just too much baggage there and let's face it. Some asshole wet behind the ears whack job from Chicago albeit with the help of turncoat Kennedy took her out.

I'm still in shock that the Clinton camp didn't see that coming. I thought they had a better machine than that.

Now they are going to be relying on the Bush camp to get her elected if she runs.
We elected somebody great the last two terms. Shes ready, she even has a VP in mind.

We elected somebody great the last two terms. Shes ready, she even has a VP in mind.

Oh please tell me you are joking.

I'll move and start working out of Florida if I have to. You have to be kidding me.

She is a LIAR. She deprived a First Nation person out of a spot. YOU BACK HER?

Oh please tell me you are joking.

I'll move and start working out of Florida if I have to. You have to be kidding me.

She is a LIAR. She deprived a First Nation person out of a spot. YOU BACK HER?
Definitely. I voted for her in the primaries in 2008 but Barack took the nomination so I voted for him twice. We like our candidates smart and competent. Repubs don't ever have anyone like that.

Why is that? Because it's uncomfortable for you to read the ones that address conservative's true chore beliefs and values?

I didn't say it made me uncomfortable to read anything about anyone ... I just hoped you could find more entertaining material if you were going to post links to left-wing blog sites and the likes.

Yeah, reading about how conservatives would like to privatize SS and turn Medicare into a voucher program where people get the shaft is not entertaining at all, not even for conservatives, and especially those that are already benefitting from these programs.

Oh please let her run! Let the cockroaches of communism come out into the light. I can't wait to see who rallies around her.

Well, we know it won't be you.....you'll be rallying around Sarah Palin.....:D

do you just repeat yourself now? if so don't talk to me anymore

Oh oh, Stephanie is waving the white flag.....she reached the limit of her expertise some time back and now she's stumped......and she's got company, just as uniformed, to give her support!:D

do you just repeat yourself now? if so don't talk to me anymore

Oh oh, Stephanie is waving the white flag.....she reached the limit of her expertise some time back and now she's stumped......and she's got company, just as uniformed, to give her support!:D

what a witch you two have become
fuck off and fly away on your broom

Who is this "VP in mind" you keep bringing up?

Forum List

Back