🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

The fact that Republicans talk way more about personalities than they ever do about issues or ideas shows how far they've fallen.

You mean like the way democrats are still losing their shit over Palin after all this time? Something like that?
Warren's flawed personality is fair game. She blatantly lied for no other reason than to further herself and have people take her seriously. She was just another bitter, lonely Marxist wannabe, desperate for attention, and then she implemented the fake, phony, fraud Cherokee Ancestry narrative.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

The fact that Republicans talk way more about personalities than they ever do about issues or ideas shows how far they've fallen.

You mean like the way democrats are still losing their shit over Palin after all this time? Something like that?
Warren's flawed personality is fair game. She blatantly lied for no other reason than to further herself and have people take her seriously. She was just another bitter, lonely Marxist wannabe, desperate for attention, and then she implemented the fake, phony, fraud Cherokee Ancestry narrative.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

I just don't see her as a liar and I'm a pretty good judge of character. Even Republicans have character if you look hard enough. She's trying to make the world a better place and I realize she scares her opponents because people can see that integrity in her but these personal attacks aren't really helping you at all.

I just don't see her as a liar and I'm a pretty good judge of character. Even Republicans have character if you look hard enough. She's trying to make the world a better place and I realize she scares her opponents because people can see that integrity in her but these personal attacks aren't really helping you at all.

:lmao:

Delusions of Grandeur much?

Delusions of Grandeur much?
It's you guys that are attacking her, not us.

So, you'll forgive anything as long as you agree with her specious motives

There's nothing to forgive. I believe Repubs are simply smearing her like they tried to smear both Clintons, Obama, and any other Democrat that steps into the limelight.

There's nothing to forgive. I believe Repubs are simply smearing her like they tried to smear both Clintons, Obama, and any other Democrat that steps into the limelight.

So, she is part Cherokee then.

now she's the leading Presidential candidate for the Democrats,

Er, I don't think so.......Hillary is your real problem.......but I can understand you wanting to divert attention toward Warren.
scared-person-done.jpg

How many times can I tell you Hillary is NOT getting the nomination?

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you had ESP powers.

Ha,ha, you still pushing that Alaska, ... is the largest state? ....

Alaska is the largest state, as I said. Glance at a map once in a while, you ignorant boob.

You keep chopping up my comments.....why? Alaska is a big piece of ice. It is #48 in the United States in population...... the smallest states have more people in them, but if you want to consider Ms Know-nothing as important, go ahead.....just makes you the ignorant one, along with the one that thanked you.....pair of bookends.

So Romney never cheated on his taxes?

Nope.

Now let's talk about Warren Buffett not paying his fair share, or Obama's SecCom Penny Pritzker FORGETTING to declare $80MM of income on her disclosure forms while Hyatt hotel is paying minimum wage

Oh, this thread is about Romney?

You have nothing. Liz Warren is a blowhard, lying sack of shit. Just like any other "liberal" that gets into politics. And sycophants such as you will lap it up and ask for more.

Oh, this thread is about Romney?

You have nothing. Liz Warren is a blowhard, lying sack of shit. Just like any other "liberal" that gets into politics. And sycophants such as you will lap it up and ask for more.

I'm just trying to show you how ignorant and stupid those on the right that are criticizing Warren are. You have not proven that she lied anymore than it was proven that Romney lied about his taxes, yet conservatives lapped it up when it came to Romney, defended him and let him continue without pressuring him to show proof that he didn't cheat on his taxes....

So, the lying sacks of shit are those like you, who are nothing but hypocrites.

Forum List

Back