Lockdown Fans: What Is Your Endgame Plan?

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?
The whitehouse posted the plan on their website.
Seems sensible to me, if Trump actually follows it.
Most certainly its not from Trump, but he cant stop it.
g9mvdd28eyw41.jpg

So now what I'm hearing you tell me is that you don't really have an argument against any of the people you're attacking and vilifying, but you're too shit-stupid to know that. You haven't bothered to listen to anyone about what they actually want; you just ran the fuck out and started shouting about what you "knew" they wanted, because that's what your masters told you to know.

Thank you. You're done here.
Do you actual read the posts you respond to?
Or do you just have generic canned replies?
That's all she needs for the likes of you.

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?
No testing. No tracking. All these figures of how many are sick are bad for moral and good for malingers on welfare. If you feel a little sick, suck it up and go to work. Drive and snezze where you want. No one can require masks. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

I just popped in on my lunch break to see if any lockdown proponents bothered to answer my questions, or if they all just came crowding in to scream slogans and tell us, "All I need to know is Orange Man Bad!"

So I guess that clears it up: there is no one supporting continued lockdowns who is doing so because they want to save lives. They just want a chance to attack Trump. That's it, that's all, and they haven't given a single thought to what the effects of their demands might be, because it doesn't matter to them.

The whitehouse posted the plan on their website.
Seems sensible to me, if Trump actually follows it.
Most certainly its not from Trump, but he cant stop it.
g9mvdd28eyw41.jpg

So now what I'm hearing you tell me is that you don't really have an argument against any of the people you're attacking and vilifying, but you're too shit-stupid to know that. You haven't bothered to listen to anyone about what they actually want; you just ran the fuck out and started shouting about what you "knew" they wanted, because that's what your masters told you to know.

Thank you. You're done here.
Do you actual read the posts you respond to?
Or do you just have generic canned replies?
That's all she needs for the likes of you.

Actually, I DID read his post, so the response he got was very specifically tailored to what he said in the post, and what he has said elsewhere on the board.

He has spent a great deal of time and effort screeching at anyone who supports re-opening about how they're selfish and don't care about saving lives, etc. ad nauseam. Then he comes in here, posts a link to President Trump's reopening plan, and says, "This sounds good . . . but I won't credit Trump for it!"

Basically, this partisan turd just admitted that his "outrage" over re-opening plans is completely faked for political gain, and that he wants everyone else to do the heavy lifting and take the risks on re-opening while he lounges around in the peanut gallery, not doing a damned thing that's useful and taking potshots at everyone actually DOING something, in hopes that he can use the crisis for his agenda.

Believe me, the reponse he got was VERY specific to him, and if he'd been here in person, I'd have already kicked his scum-sucking ass up and down the street.

No testing. No tracking. All these figures of how many are sick are bad for moral and good for malingers on welfare. If you feel a little sick, suck it up and go to work. Drive and snezze where you want. No one can require masks. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

And if I ever start a thread asking, "Tell me the stupidest thing you believe about the opponents you never listen to simply because your thought masters ordered you to think it was true", that might be relevant.

In this thread, however, it answers none of my questions and is therefore a deflection from the fact that you have no answers and no plan, unless your plan happens to be pissing and moaning about how much everyone else sucks, while contributing nothing whatsoever yourself.

This is the Irish one...

Based on the numbers at the time... But this is the initial plan... Still a bit loosey goosey but it is a plan...

• Phase one – 18 May
  • Phase two – 8 June
  • Phase three – 29 June
  • Phase four – 20 July
  • Phase five – 10 August

So you're not actually a fan of the lockdowns. That begs the question of whether or not you have been among those attacking anyone who suggests ending them.

And if I ever start a thread asking, "Tell me the stupidest thing you believe about the opponents you never listen to simply because your thought masters ordered you to think it was true", that might be relevant.

In this thread, however, it answers none of my questions and is therefore a deflection from the fact that you have no answers and no plan, unless your plan happens to be pissing and moaning about how much everyone else sucks, while contributing nothing whatsoever yourself.
Listen up, birdbrain. Your question was "What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?

My answer, guanobreath, is that you open up while increasing the sickness and death rate as little as possible and your LORD AND MASTER is too incompetent to secure the testing to do so.

Don't ask questions that you don't want answered, fluffy

No one is a fan of the lockdowns. Some people just love their mothers, fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers and are not eager to sacrifice them to President Trump's reelection campaign.
Actually that's wrong. Plenty of TDS morons are fans of the lockdowns.

I couldn't care less about your grandma. If you don't want her to get COVID-10, then keep her inside and away from people. The rest of us have bills to pay.

For me, it's not a matter of caring or not caring about his grandma. It's that I don't care about his grandma to the exclusion of everyone else on the planet.

Listen up, birdbrain. Your question was "What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?

My answer, guanobreath, is that you open up while increasing the sickness and death rate as little as possible and your LORD AND MASTER is too incompetent to secure the testing to do so.

Don't ask questions that you don't want answered, fluffy

Listen up, Einstein. My question was, "What is YOUR plan going forward", assuming we caved in to extending the lockdowns.

Therefore, guanobrain, telling me about how much you think OTHER people's plans suck is not an answer, it's a fucking deflection. And throwing in "Oh, and ORANGE MAN BAAAAAD!" just makes it that much more obvious that you don't HAVE a plan, beyond bitching like a whiny girl.

Don't take on questions that you don't have the sack to answer, Tiffany.

A good place to start is when there are no new cases.

You couldn't figure that out all by yourself? Wow!

What an asinine response.

"No new cases" means waiting another two years at most. Where will America be then?

You tell me, smartass.

If it ever happens at all, because there's a report from Los Alamos that just came out suggesting that coronavirus might be mutating . . . which means no vaccine is possible, and there will never be a time when it's not part of the world.

So then what?

No one is a fan of the lockdowns. Some people just love their mothers, fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers and are not eager to sacrifice them to President Trump's reelection campaign.
that group apparently does not include Fredo’s brother, the New York governor who insisted that chinese disease patients be sent to nursing homes
How many dead Americans do you think are "acceptable" losses? Give us a number.
How many bankrupt and financially destroyed Americans do you believe to be acceptable?
More than the number of dead ones.
50 million, asshole?
50 million living people can start over again. The dead cannot, nor will the families and friends ever recover from the loss. Life is more important than money motherfucker, plain and simple.
You really are an asshole.

Your gandma can die, for all I care. I won't have my life destroyed so your grandma doesn't have to isolate herself.
My grandmother died in 1995. But I refuse to see lives destroyed because your punk ass doesn't have the discipline to do what it takes to reduce the spread of the virus just so you can go down to the store and buy a bag of seeds. We don't need to be infected because of idiots like you. You right wingers are like children. I don't like this any more than you do, but I am not willing to get sick so I can go watch state u play a football game. Nor am I willing to get sick just so I can make some money. We don't have an economy if half the people are sick. And we certainly don't if people are dying. So grow up. You ain't missing nothing because you can't go sell something
You don't think lives are destroyed when people are unemployed for years, go bankrupt, lose everything they own and live on the street?

You're a colossal dumbfuck. If you don't want to be infected, then stay in your house, but don't be telling other people they can't go to work. 95% of people who get COVID-19 don't even know it, so how is half the population going to be so sick that they can't go to work? only 0.01% of the population will die because of COVID-19. I'm not exactly quacking in my boots over that.

As I was explaining to someone yesterday, it's not even just about the lives of people in the United States if the US economy collapses. Even if the pie-in-the-sky leftists are right and America will never devolve into a third-world country, what about those places that already ARE third-world countries, whose people are dependent on American charity and generosity to even survive? What the hell happens to them when we're so broke and desperate ourselves that we have nothing to give them? Or does saving THOSE lives no longer matter when the left has a new set of human shields to hide behind?

I just popped in on my lunch break to see if any lockdown proponents bothered to answer my questions, or if they all just came crowding in to scream slogans and tell us, "All I need to know is Orange Man Bad!"

So I guess that clears it up: there is no one supporting continued lockdowns who is doing so because they want to save lives. They just want a chance to attack Trump. That's it, that's all, and they haven't given a single thought to what the effects of their demands might be, because it doesn't matter to them.
You are full of bovine feces as usual. Quite a few people told you exactly when the lockdowns can end. It’s a very simple answer. TESTING.

that group apparently does not include Fredo’s brother, the New York governor who insisted that chinese disease patients be sent to nursing homes
How many bankrupt and financially destroyed Americans do you believe to be acceptable?
50 million, asshole?
50 million living people can start over again. The dead cannot, nor will the families and friends ever recover from the loss. Life is more important than money motherfucker, plain and simple.

Your gandma can die, for all I care. I won't have my life destroyed so your grandma doesn't have to isolate herself.
My grandmother died in 1995. But I refuse to see lives destroyed because your punk ass doesn't have the discipline to do what it takes to reduce the spread of the virus just so you can go down to the store and buy a bag of seeds. We don't need to be infected because of idiots like you. You right wingers are like children. I don't like this any more than you do, but I am not willing to get sick so I can go watch state u play a football game. Nor am I willing to get sick just so I can make some money. We don't have an economy if half the people are sick. And we certainly don't if people are dying. So grow up. You ain't missing nothing because you can't go sell something
You don't think lives are destroyed when people are unemployed for years, go bankrupt, lose everything they own and live on the street?

You're a colossal dumbfuck. If you don't want to be infected, then stay in your house, but don't be telling other people they can't go to work. 95% of people who get COVID-19 don't even know it, so how is half the population going to be so sick that they can't go to work? only 0.01% of the population will die because of COVID-19. I'm not exactly quacking in my boots over that.

As I was explaining to someone yesterday, it's not even just about the lives of people in the United States if the US economy collapses. Even if the pie-in-the-sky leftists are right and America will never devolve into a third-world country, what about those places that already ARE third-world countries, whose people are dependent on American charity and generosity to even survive? What the hell happens to them when we're so broke and desperate ourselves that we have nothing to give them? Or does saving THOSE lives no longer matter when the left has a new set of human shields to hide behind?
I went to Sams Club today and they had no pork and very little beef. What are the callous self centered retired old coots going to do when there's nothing to eat?

Actually that's wrong. Plenty of TDS morons are fans of the lockdowns.

I couldn't care less about your grandma. If you don't want her to get COVID-10, then keep her inside and away from people. The rest of us have bills to pay.

For me, it's not a matter of caring or not caring about his grandma. It's that I don't care about his grandma to the exclusion of everyone else on the planet.
Exactly.

50 million, asshole?

I went to Sams Club today and they had no pork and very little beef. What are the callous self centered retired old coots going to do when there's nothing to eat?
Do you even get WHY there is no pork or beef?

50 million, asshole?

Do you even get WHY there is no pork or beef?
There's no beef or Pork because of hysterical douchebags like you.

People who want the lockdowns
Nobody wants them. Some of us just recognize their necessity. And the enormous peril of re-opening before we have certain protocols in place like the ability to test on a massive scale. Something the admin promised we would be able to do by now but failed again to come through.
Nobody wants them? Wrong just read this board, many of your Trump hating comrades want to wait until the new case numbers drop to ZERO.

Nobody wants to stay at home just like nobody wants to go to the dentist but sometimes you have to put your big boy pants on and be responsible.

If you're quite done dithering about "I support the lockdowns, but don't DARE suggest that I like it", please answer the questions. No one asked about your feelings on the subject, because they are supremely unimportant, despite how much your thought leaders convince you that your emotions are the center of the universe.

I just want to know how you think lockdowns play out in the future. Then what happens?

To begin with...follow the WH recommendation of 14 days downturn first.

Forum List

Back