Lockdown Fans: What Is Your Endgame Plan?

He probably has a government pension of some kind. All these pro-shutdown morons are getting their income from the government in some form

And whatever form it takes, he thinks that he will continue to receive it, and continue to be able to use it to buy food and shelter and utilities and everything else that he needs to live, no matter how badly he and his kind crash the economy. He is truly ignorant and oblivious to how his own existence depends on the economy.
He's the kind of moron who thinks no animals need to be killed when he eats meat because he buys it at the store wrapped in a plastic package.

We need more US made PPE's to open & survive. The Trump administration failed to move forward with an Obama-era plan to make millions of protective masks for healthcare workers. A 2015 contract with medical manufacturer O&M Halyard called for the creation of a “one-of-a-kind, high-speed machine” that could produce at least 1.5 million N95 masks per day, to resolve the kind of protective equipment shortfall plaguing clinics and hospitals today. The design was delivered on time and in-budget in 2018. But the machine was never created even though the department responsible for the project had a nearly $1.5 billion budget.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like?
Trump is a lockdown fan. Ask him. If he doesn't have a plan, who does?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Wrong answer asshole. A subhuman doesn't care if people die or not…

Yes, I know. That's what makes it so easy for you to advocate and defend creating an economic disaster that will cost many, many, many more lives than this virus ever could have. You and your kind simply do not give a f••• about all the people that will suffer and die, just to pander to your laziness, cowardice, and stupidity.

That is what solidly qualifies you as a subhuman. For the sake of an evil political agenda, you are willing to condemn hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, to homelessness, poverty, starvation, and death.

Well the problem with your rant is that what you propose is the thing that will increase death and suffering. Son, I worked for 43 years and retired, so lazy has nothing to do with me. But this pandemic has not stopped killing/infecting Americans and the numbers rise every day. We don't know how many really have this because we haven't tested anybody but the people in hospitals and prisons. So then you want to force everybody to go out and work when there is a virus out there with no cure and and all you can do is hope it doesn't kill you when you get it. That's subhuman son. The refusal to care for human life. What you propose literally walks people into death traps. I say to you tell your president to get up off his fat lazy tweeting ass and get the right number of tests needed so we can know who is infected and then get to work with a plan whereby we can make sure everybdy can return to work safely instead of looking to blame everybody else. Fuck the economy. Their is no economy if most of the people are sick.

I'm not condemning anyone to any of those things you claim. And the majority of American citizens don't seem to agree with your need to make people work when they could get sick and die for doing so.

Idiot.

No one is a fan of the lockdowns. Some people just love their mothers, fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers and are not eager to sacrifice them to President Trump's reelection campaign.
250 million people world wide are going to be starving if we don’t get our food supply flowing like it was before the lockdown. How long do you expect to keep grandparents away from their grandkids? This is no where near as simple as you claim it to be.

7.8 billion people world wide are looking at a pandemic right now. We might want to end that first.

Life, that is our endgame.

Have fun dying for freedom that ends with death.
So you think that everyone will die from this virus? Isn't it about an average of 1 to 1.5% death rate, worldwide?

Actually right now it is infected 6.5 death rate , rendering it one of one of the worst pandemic death rates in the early stages, because it will go on all year, of all time.

Worse than the death rate of World War Two I might add.

As you will learn, if you live?

Last edited:
But Australia will be OK.

We are at almost a zero death rate now.

Anything America can do Australia can do better, we can do everything better than you.

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?
Nobody wants the lockdown to continue. We all want them to end...when it is safe to do so. When is that? When we are testing every person going back to work. We need 20 million tests being performed per day.

When there was no adequate testing protocol? When there was a shortage of testing equipment?

I have a feeling you don't understand why that was. It has more to do with Obama not replenishing and minding the PPE stockpile after he depleted it during the H1N1 pandemic. Obama decided after that pandemic to do NOTHING about revamping our dated testing protocols. That was the key time to act to prevent a disaster like this one. But he did nothing. So, did Obama do his job? Or did he neglect it in the same way you claim Trump has? You tell me.

But I digress. It is the middle of the night, I am going to bed.
If only Trump had the time to replenish that stockpile. Say three years or so. Passing the buck is unacceptable!

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?
A good place to start is when there are no new cases.

You couldn't figure that out all by yourself? Wow!
That will never happen

Not with our president.
Not with any president

Looks like South Korea, Singapore and other countries are flattening out that curve and reducing their numbers of active cases. Why can't Trump?

Looks like you're still not answering the question. Don't think everyone isn't wise to the leftist playbook: shout down any attempts to discuss things rationally, and try to make everything about your shouted slogans and bullshit.

The question still stands: What is YOUR plan? What does the future look like if people are stupid enough to do what you want? Have you even THOUGHT about any of it?

Either answer it, or prove to everyone that you're a fool and a liar who only pretends to care about saving lives to hide your agenda.

That's a lot of shit to not demonstrate that Biden was talking about the swiss cheese johnny come lately China travel ban that Trump imposed after 40 or so other countries had already done so.

Which countries imposed a travel ban before President Donald Trump. If you can't do that, please provide us with a reliable source and working link showing your allegation.

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'

By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

###

FOX NEWS FLASH
Published
1 hour ago [03/17/20]
Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson praised President Trump Monday night after he announced a list of guidelines that he and the White House coronavirus task force hoped will slow the spread of the pandemic within 15 days.

"The president has done everything he needed to do in this case," Jackson told "Hannity". "He’s acted quickly and decisively. He did what he always has done ... he went with his instincts."

"He put together a top-notch team and he was criticized.... despite that, he carried on and did what he needed to do for our country. He put the [China] travel ban in place," he added.

Jackson said he does not expect the virus to spread at the rate that it has in places like Italy and Iran due to the president's "quick and decisive actions," notably his decision to restrict travel into the U.S. from China in late January.

Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran

###

Published March 18, 2020
WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The whitehouse posted the plan on their website.
Seems sensible to me, if Trump actually follows it.
Most certainly its not from Trump, but he cant stop it.
g9mvdd28eyw41.jpg

So now what I'm hearing you tell me is that you don't really have an argument against any of the people you're attacking and vilifying, but you're too shit-stupid to know that. You haven't bothered to listen to anyone about what they actually want; you just ran the fuck out and started shouting about what you "knew" they wanted, because that's what your masters told you to know.

Thank you. You're done here.

Son, I worked for 43 years and retired…
·
·
·​
That's subhuman son.

I'm not your son. Assuming your profile information is correct, you're only fifteen months older than I am, not nearly old enough to call me “son” even in the loosest metaphorical use of the word.

Of course, you think that being retired gives you license not to give a f••• about the victims of the economic disaster that you, and your ilk, are deliberately and maliciously creating. You ignorantly think your retirement savings are safe, and that you'll be able to continue living on them, and using them to buy food and utilities and all the other things you need to live.

You're wrong, of course. The economic disaster will almost certainly wipe out your savings, and even if it doesn't, no amount of money will enable you to buy things that aren't being produced or distributed to where they need to be to be made available for you. You'll wind up homeless ad starving just like everyone else.

If there is any justice in the world, then subhuman pieces of shit such as yourself, who wish to deny others the right to work and earn our livings, will be the first to be thrown out of your homes and out on the streets, as the economy collapses to that point, and as food because scarce, your kind will be the first to starve to death. It is only fair that your kind be the first to suffer the fates that you are so happy to impose on others, and that your kind be the ones to suffer most greatly.

Because you miss the verses spoken by the man whose teaching Paul was out trying to spread.

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[e]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

The lord did not create work requirements. He doesn't care about an economy. You don't get to determine whether or not I eat. So you can go out there and die if you want, I will follow what the medical people say until we get tests and/or a vaccine.

Why are you citing the wrong verse of the Holy Bible? Ohhhh...rrrriiiigggghhhhhtttttt!

Holy Bible / New Testament / Thessalonians / 3

3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

3:4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.

3:5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

3:7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

3:8 Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

3:9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

3:11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

3:12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

3:13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.

3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

3:15 Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

3:16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

3:17 The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I write.

3:18 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

More?

That's a lot of shit to not demonstrate that Biden was talking about the swiss cheese johnny come lately China travel ban that Trump imposed after 40 or so other countries had already done so.

Which countries imposed a travel ban before President Donald Trump. If you can't do that, please provide us with a reliable source and working link showing your allegation.

Really? You don't know this? It's not exactly a secret. Biden even brought this up.

ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA 1/31
ARMENIA 2/1
AUSTRALIA 2/1
AZERBAIJAN 2/1
BAHAMAS 1/30
BRUNEI 1/31
COOK ISLANDS 1/31
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO 1/30
EGYPT 2/1
EL SALVADOR 1/31
GUATEMALA 1/31
GUYANA 1/31
HONG KONG 1/27
IRAN 1/31
ITALY 1/31
JAMAICA 1/31
JAPAN 2/1
KIRIBATI 1/31
KYRGYZSTAN 2/1
LAOS 1/28
MACAU 1/28
MALDIVES 1/30
MARSHALL ISLANDS 1/24
MICRONESIA 1/31
MONGOLIA 2/1
MOROCCO 1/31
MOZAMBIQUE 1/28
RUSSIA 1/31
RWANDA 1/30
SINGAPORE 1/29
SOLOMON ISLANDS 1/31
SRI LANKA 1/28
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS 2/1
TAJIKISTAN 1/30
TANZANIA 1/29
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 1/30
TURKMENISTAN 1/31
UZBEKISTAN 2/1

And bans starting on 2/2/2020 same day as the United States:

BANGLADESH 2/2
FIJI 2/2
GRENADA 2/2
INDIA 2/2
INDONESIA 2/2
ISRAEL 2/2
IRAQ 2/2
MAURITIUS 2/2
MYANMAR 2/2
NEW ZEALAND 2/2
VIETNAM 2/2
SAUDI ARABIA 2/2

Looks like South Korea, Singapore and other countries are flattening out that curve and reducing their numbers of active cases. Why can't Trump?
Another liberal who wants our economy to tank.

Quite the contrary. I want out country to do what it needs to and get back on track. What the wingnuts are doing is just prolonging the the impacts of the virus.
What it needs to do is end this insane lockdown and get back to work. "Flattening the curve" by definition is prolonging the agony. It's better to let everyone get infected who is going to be infected and build up the herd immunity.

Can you think of a single state that has met Trump's guidelines for opening back up?

Really? You don't know this? It's not exactly a secret. Biden even brought this up.

ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA 1/31
ARMENIA 2/1
AUSTRALIA 2/1
AZERBAIJAN 2/1
BAHAMAS 1/30
BRUNEI 1/31
COOK ISLANDS 1/31
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO 1/30
EGYPT 2/1
EL SALVADOR 1/31
GUATEMALA 1/31
GUYANA 1/31
HONG KONG 1/27
IRAN 1/31
ITALY 1/31
JAMAICA 1/31
JAPAN 2/1
KIRIBATI 1/31
KYRGYZSTAN 2/1
LAOS 1/28
MACAU 1/28
MALDIVES 1/30
MARSHALL ISLANDS 1/24
MICRONESIA 1/31
MONGOLIA 2/1
MOROCCO 1/31
MOZAMBIQUE 1/28
RUSSIA 1/31
RWANDA 1/30
SINGAPORE 1/29
SOLOMON ISLANDS 1/31
SRI LANKA 1/28
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS 2/1
TAJIKISTAN 1/30
TANZANIA 1/29
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 1/30
TURKMENISTAN 1/31
UZBEKISTAN 2/1

And bans starting on 2/2/2020 same day as the United States:

BANGLADESH 2/2
FIJI 2/2
GRENADA 2/2
INDIA 2/2
INDONESIA 2/2
ISRAEL 2/2
IRAQ 2/2
MAURITIUS 2/2
MYANMAR 2/2
NEW ZEALAND 2/2
VIETNAM 2/2
SAUDI ARABIA 2/2

Thank you for proving the ignorance of the far-left.

President Trump put our travel ban from China January 29th, 2020 and that is stated in the source I provided to you.

Forum List

Back