Lockdown Fans: What Is Your Endgame Plan?

As I have said before there will never be a perfect risk free time to start to ease these lockdowns anyone who thinks there will be is living in a fantasy world. The take on how to handle these lockdowns is just another example of how partisan we have become as nation one side keep everything locked down with no end in sight the other open everything up yesterday and don't look back. Shocking as both sides will find this there is a middle ground which a number of states are using.

What I actually did say, you idiot, was that we should listen to the experts.
Okay, here are the experts:

Now, if we listen to the "experts," we would be locked down until at least 2024.

So, yes, you actually did say that.

The American Association for the Advancement of Science.... I seem to have missed the part about them saying "lockdown until 2024". You can find it for me like a good little doggie and fetch or not. Either way...you can't quote me stating any such thing. Why is it you can't tell the truth...ever?

Now, if we listen to the "experts," we would be locked down until at least 2024.

The American Association for the Advancement of Science.... I seem to have missed the part about them saying "lockdown until 2024". You can find it for me like a good little doggie and fetch or not. Either way...you can't quote me stating any such thing. Why is it you can't tell the truth...ever?
"Longitudinal serological studies are urgently needed to determine the extent and duration of immunity to SARS-CoV-2. Even in the event of apparent elimination, SARS-CoV-2 surveillance should be maintained since a resurgence in contagion could be possible as late as 2024."

Bro, do you even read?

Either way...you can't quote me stating any such thing. Why is it you can't tell the truth...ever?

I am telling the truth. Unlike you, I am able to grasp inferences.

By saying "listen to the experts" you are essentially saying "let's stay locked down indefinitely".

Would you like to dispute that? Or do liberals like you not care about science anymore?

Here, candycorn apply this generously to your backside:

618z4GwjUQL._SL1500_.jpg

"Longitudinal serological studies are urgently needed to determine the extent and duration of immunity to SARS-CoV-2. Even in the event of apparent elimination, SARS-CoV-2 surveillance should be maintained since a resurgence in contagion could be possible as late as 2024."

Bro, do you even read?

Surveillance does not equal lockdown. In fact, it is the exact opposite.

Either way...you can't quote me stating any such thing. Why is it you can't tell the truth...ever?

I am telling the truth. Unlike you, I am able to grasp inferences.

By saying "listen to the experts" you are essentially saying "let's stay locked down indefinitely".

Would you like to dispute that? Or do liberals like you not care about science anymore?

Dispute that you're lying? No I don't dispute that.

You said I said "A". I ask you to quote me. You can't. There for you're lying. Not that difficult. The thing is that blob supporters like yourself seem to have the hardest time telling the truth. Like your blob said that the virus would disappear like a miracle. Here is the quote: “It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear,”

Do you believe him?

Surveillance can be abused. Just ask China how simple surveillance is used to lock people down and prevent them from doing certain things.

My goodness, you are denser than a black hole.

"denser"? LOL.

I'll let you ask China. Surveillance is predicated on observing behavior. Behavior during "lockdown" need not be observed since there is no risk of contagion. These are the facts and they are not in dispute. But you may continue with your pointless diatribe.

Just try to be honest for a change.

Surveillance can be abused. Just ask China how simple surveillance is used to lock people down and prevent them from doing certain things.

My goodness, you are denser than a black hole.

"denser"? LOL.

I'll let you ask China. Surveillance is predicated on observing behavior. Behavior during "lockdown" need not be observed since there is no risk of contagion. These are the facts and they are not in dispute. But you may continue with your pointless diatribe.

Just try to be honest for a change.

Candy, you used to be the normal moronic left-tard, which I guess is okay. But you have become seriously angry all the time. It's not healthy. :)

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?
No one is a "lockdown fan". Everyone wants to get back to normal activities. Why is the Right wing the short-sighted and the knuckle dragging Trumpians trying so hard to make health and safety a wedge issue? Whose advise is more prudent during a pandemic: economists or epidemiologists? Science must dictate the wisdom.

You said I said "A". I ask you to quote me. You can't

I don't need to. On this board people mean different things from what they actually say.

Let me lay it out for you:

1. You said and I quote "listen to the experts." Experts are saying we need to maintain these measures for the next 2-5 years.
2. You said "quote me," and I did. "Listen to the experts," you said.

And from that statement I can infer a few things:

1. You, a liberal, are attached to science that supports your viewpoints.
2. You, a liberal, will ignore science that does not support your viewpoints.
3. And as such, when you say "listen to the experts," you clearly mean the ones I just got done citing saying we could be experiencing these conditions for the next 2-5 years.
4. I have been commenting on this board for the better part of a decade. I can read people like you just about as easily as I can a concert flyer posted on a telephone pole.

Last edited:

I don't need to. On this board people mean different things from what they actually say.

1. You said and I quote "listen to the experts." Experts are saying we need to maintain these measures for the next 2-5 years.

2. And as such, when you say "listen to the experts," you clearly mean the ones I just got done citing saying we could be experiencing these conditions for the next 2-5 years.
3. I have been commenting on this board for the better part of a decade. I can read people like you just about as easily as I can a concert flyer posted on a telephone pole.
"On this board people mean different things from what they actually say."

LOL...

Wow.... That statement was so brazenly stupid that I am actually speechless.

People who want the lockdowns to continue spend a lot of time shouting slogans and congratulating themselves on how they're "the only ones who care about saving lives", but I have yet to hear any of them tell us what their actual plan is for an endgame, or how they envision the future going forward if we were to cave in to their demands.

So I'd really like to know: if you could convince all the governors to continue the lockdowns, what do you think that looks like? How long do you want it to last, and/or what is your metric for ending it? And then what happens? What's your plan going forward from there? Do you have one?
No one is a "lockdown fan". Everyone wants to get back to normal activities. Why is the Right wing the short-sighted and the knuckle dragging Trumpians trying so hard to make health and safety a wedge issue? Whose advise is more prudent during a pandemic: economists or epidemiologists? Science must dictate the wisdom.

The problem is "science" is frequently wrong. Witness the dozens of major errors regarding the corona virus. Remember when it couldn't be transmitted human to human? How about when it was supposed to have a 3.4% mortality rate. I could post many other examples. Scientist are wrong all the time.

The thing is that blob supporters like yourself seem to have the hardest time telling the truth.

Notice, that, not once you tried to refute me or my statements. All you could do was call me a liar and utter the word "blob" repeatedly.

Oh no....I've proven you're a liar since you can't quote me. As for calling your lord and master the blob, I'm sorry it offends you.

2. And as such, when you say "listen to the experts," you clearly mean the ones I just got done citing saying we could be experiencing these conditions for the next 2-5 years.
3. I have been commenting on this board for the better part of a decade. I can read people like you just about as easily as I can a concert flyer posted on a telephone pole.
"On this board people mean different things from what they actually say."

LOL...

Wow.... That statement was so brazenly stupid that I am actually speechless.

You can be speechless and say a million things, candycorn. Like you just did.

Note your inability to read whole posts. Notice how you stopped at the first sentence before you decided to reply.

Keep coming back. I am enjoying humiliating you right now.

Forum List

Back