Lockdowns Did Not Work

Well, naturally, the thread title is wrong. But it seems we are not yet seeing good evidence that the lockdowns have affected the curve. This is an interesting topic that is going to require a lot more data and analysis (instead of apples to oranges comparisons between states so early on).

A number of doctors have said that keeping people cooped up indoors has only prolonged this whole thing or made it worse. But of course one of the agendas is to get the whole world to take the vaccine which will make the main crooks behind this whole thing a massive fortune.

Everyone should watch this. It's coming from a very different perspective. She is Australian, a vegan and lives off grid.

Interesting video.

Yep. It's also interesting that YouTube took it down, as they've been doing with a lot of videos that pull the curtain a little too much.

8bf.gif

Well, naturally, the thread title is wrong. But it seems we are not yet seeing good evidence that the lockdowns have affected the curve. This is an interesting topic that is going to require a lot more data and analysis (instead of apples to oranges comparisons between states so early on).

Ya good point - All the data we get is a snapshot from 2-3 weeks back. I'd still maintain that lockdowns ARE positively affecting the curve.

A number of doctors have said that keeping people cooped up indoors has only prolonged this whole thing or made it worse. But of course one of the agendas is to get the whole world to take the vaccine which will make the main crooks behind this whole thing a massive fortune.

Everyone should watch this. It's coming from a very different perspective. She is Australian, a vegan and lives off grid.

Interesting video.

Yep. It's also interesting that YouTube took it down, as they've been doing with a lot of videos that pull the curtain a little too much.

8bf.gif

Suck it up Buttercup. Organize your own rally for the 12%-ers!

Really?

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F8850e4ac-84de-11ea-b872-8db45d5f6714

Coronavirus tracked: the latest figures as the pandemic spreads | Free to read
Yes really. What comment of mine were you asking about?

This is science NOT opinion.

The most basic way to test this thesis is by direct comparison. As of 6 April, seven US states had not adopted shelter-in place orders and their stats are in line with those that did even when adjusting for population density.

Open the country!

View attachment 326939
Oswlald is a rich celebrity and an idiot. I had the Virus it is not guaranteed death. Far from it. Nazis killed my people. That was guaranteed. Apples and oranges. You're an idiot.

It is guaranteed that as many as 5% of those who get the virus die. That makes it 50 times deadlier than the flu. To suggest that it wasn't that bad for you and therefore it isn't that bad period is misleading and frankly, kinda dangerous.

As of Wednesday, the United States had a 5.4% mortality rate based on a percentage of overall cases, according to the Johns Hopkins data.
It is not like the flu, I agree. I also agree that I am using myself as a barometer. Doesn't change the fact that either you get it now or later. It is 5x more contagious than the flu and there is no vaccine and IMO the vaccine is a pipe dream. Where is the HIV vaccine? Has been 40 years.

Interesting video.

8bf.gif

You guys are incredibly naive. Of course they're going to come out with "polls" that claim Americans want to be locked up! Lololol In the deceptive times we're living in now (when propaganda is actually legal, btw) polls are often used to form opinion, rather than inform. You probably also think you can get all the facts from the mainstream media, as someone else said yesterday. *face palm*

Really?

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F8850e4ac-84de-11ea-b872-8db45d5f6714

But it seems we are not yet seeing good evidence that the lockdowns have affected the curve.

I see cnm is another dupe. This video shows how they're manipulating the whole thing, and somewhere in this video he shows how they can claim that the lockdowns worked, through their statistical chicanery. Which OF COURSE they're going to do.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I looked up the guy who wrote the article. He's a political scientist, not a doctor, not an epidemiologist or anything else. His analysis is extremely simple and leaves out a host of considerations, not the least of which is the interplay between states that have lockdown orders and states that don't.

The point is, that there are a lot of people out there putting out poorly researched stuff like this. Don't grab onto something just because it tells you what you want to believe.

Lockdowns don't work and "stay at home" order is the most harmful step ever suggested by the government. The "stay at home" policy can turn people nuts to dangerous levels.

And I can tell about it. After 4 weeks my whole family is staying at home, yesterday, I don't know how, I was looking at my wife and saw her as beautiful as never...

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

My wife and I have followed the rules and isolated and distanced ourselves from others as much as possible and we both caught corona virus in the form of a head cold anyway.
This talk of vaccine is BS, too. No one has created a vaccine or a cure for the common cold and that, too, is a corona virus.

Really?

But it seems we are not yet seeing good evidence that the lockdowns have affected the curve.
Correct, we aren't, yet, as far as i can tell/read. The curves will invert regardless. The trick will be showing the lockdowns affected them. They may have. It makes sense to think they have. But nobody seems to be able to produce analysis yet that shows it with any certainty.

I see cnm is another dupe. This video shows how they're manipulating the whole thing, and somewhere in this video he shows how they can claim that the lockdowns worked, through their statistical chicanery. Which OF COURSE they're going to do.

Now is not the time for you freakish spiracy nutballs to vomit your illness all over the place. Go back to denying evolution for a while.

Now is not the time for you freakish spiracy nutballs to vomit your illness all over the place. Go back to denying evolution for a while.

I actually pity you, because you seem almost proud of being the type who believes whatever the idiot box and the PTSB tell you. Because the government and msm would NEVER do anything wrong or dishonest, now would they? :lmao:

Of course in your mind, all those who don't march in lockstep with the mainstream narrative and actually ask questions and dig a little deeper are "freakish conspiracy nutballs." Yawn. Get back to the idiot box.

Interesting video.

8bf.gif

You guys are incredibly naive. Of course they're going to come out with "polls" that claim Americans want to be locked up! Lololol In the deceptive times we're living in now (when propaganda is actually legal, btw) polls are often used to form opinion, rather than inform. You probably also think you can get all the facts from the mainstream media, as someone else said yesterday. *face palm*

Again - Suck it up Buttercup, and please stock up on the tin! :D

episode-38-1512531106.jpg

This is science NOT opinion.

The most basic way to test this thesis is by direct comparison. As of 6 April, seven US states had not adopted shelter-in place orders and their stats are in line with those that did even when adjusting for population density.

Open the country!

View attachment 326939
Oswlald is a rich celebrity and an idiot. I had the Virus it is not guaranteed death. Far from it. Nazis killed my people. That was guaranteed. Apples and oranges. You're an idiot.

It is guaranteed that as many as 5% of those who get the virus die. That makes it 50 times deadlier than the flu. To suggest that it wasn't that bad for you and therefore it isn't that bad period is misleading and frankly, kinda dangerous.

As of Wednesday, the United States had a 5.4% mortality rate based on a percentage of overall cases, according to the Johns Hopkins data.
It is not like the flu, I agree. I also agree that I am using myself as a barometer. Doesn't change the fact that either you get it now or later. It is 5x more contagious than the flu and there is no vaccine and IMO the vaccine is a pipe dream. Where is the HIV vaccine? Has been 40 years.

There are positive developments. I believe in FACTS, SCIENCE, and REALITY. My fear is that you believe in limited PERSONAL experience and hunches from the Dotard.

PS: HIV is actually contained - Here's the genius who broke the code.

David Da-i Ho is a Taiwanese-American doctor and HIV/AIDS researcher who has made many scientific contributions to the understanding and treatment of HIV infection. He is the founding scientific director of the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center and the Clyde and Helen Wu Professor of Medicine at Columbia University. Wikipedia

Forum List

Back