Lockdowns Did Not Work

I see cnm is another dupe. This video shows how they're manipulating the whole thing, and somewhere in this video he shows how they can claim that the lockdowns worked, through their statistical chicanery. Which OF COURSE they're going to do.

KEWELL - Well, you just go on enjoying your fake fucking PUTIN news mmmK?

James Corbett is an anarcho-capitalist YouTuber and conspiracy theorist. Seen by some to be an indie "new journalist" accused of being Russian propaganda fake news.[1][2] Others are less enamored. He claims to analyze, deconstruct, re-contextualize, and clarify Western propaganda[3] in The Corbett Report, YouTube, Global Research TV and other shows and websites such as ex-FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds'Wikipedia's W.svgBoiling Frogs Post, NewsBud, and occasional events.

Last edited:

This is science NOT opinion.

The most basic way to test this thesis is by direct comparison. As of 6 April, seven US states had not adopted shelter-in place orders and their stats are in line with those that did even when adjusting for population density.

Open the country!

View attachment 326939
Oswlald is a rich celebrity and an idiot. I had the Virus it is not guaranteed death. Far from it. Nazis killed my people. That was guaranteed. Apples and oranges. You're an idiot.

It is guaranteed that as many as 5% of those who get the virus die. That makes it 50 times deadlier than the flu. To suggest that it wasn't that bad for you and therefore it isn't that bad period is misleading and frankly, kinda dangerous.

As of Wednesday, the United States had a 5.4% mortality rate based on a percentage of overall cases, according to the Johns Hopkins data.
It is not like the flu, I agree. I also agree that I am using myself as a barometer. Doesn't change the fact that either you get it now or later. It is 5x more contagious than the flu and there is no vaccine and IMO the vaccine is a pipe dream. Where is the HIV vaccine? Has been 40 years.

There are positive developments. I believe in FACTS, SCIENCE, and REALITY. My fear is that you believe in limited PERSONAL experience and hunches from the Dotard.

PS: HIV is actually contained - Here's the genius who broke the code.

David Da-i Ho is a Taiwanese-American doctor and HIV/AIDS researcher who has made many scientific contributions to the understanding and treatment of HIV infection. He is the founding scientific director of the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center and the Clyde and Helen Wu Professor of Medicine at Columbia University. Wikipedia

Why must we bring DJT into every discussion? Sometimes your gut is your best source. Too bad it cannot be our biased media.

Well, naturally, the thread title is wrong. But it seems we are not yet seeing good evidence that the lockdowns have affected the curve. This is an interesting topic that is going to require a lot more data and analysis (instead of apples to oranges comparisons between states so early on).
LOL. An opinion may be wrong? Only in the mind of Lefitsts. You want to stay home for another 2 years? The scientists have provided a 3-phase reopening approach. You want to ignore them too?

I actually pity you, because you seem almost proud of being the type who believes whatever the idiot box and the PTSB tell you.
Oh dont worry, i know. You uneducated magical thinking worms inherently think you have outsmarted everyone and so pity everyone else. That is part of your illness. You actually think you have outsmarted the global scientific community on topics like evolution and global warming. In reality, you dummies would get laughed out of the room in educated company, the whole while telling yourself its everyone else who is crazy. Good stuff.

An opinion may be wrong?
Your thread title is an opinion? It's not the opinion of the person in the article you shared. So i figured it was just you making an assertion from poor logic again. Instead, it's just you misrepresenting the opinion of the person in the article. Thanks for clarifying.

An opinion may be wrong?
Your thread title is an opinion? It's not the opinion of the person in the article you shared. So i figured it was just you making an assertion from poor logic again. Instead, it's just you misrepresenting the opinion of the person in the article. Thanks for clarifying.
It is my opinion based on the post. Now when would you reopen the economy?

I actually pity you, because you seem almost proud of being the type who believes whatever the idiot box and the PTSB tell you.
Oh dont worry, i know. You uneducated magical thinking worms inherently think you have outsmarted everyone and so pity everyone else. That is part of your illness. You actually think you have outsmarted the global scientific community on topics like evolution and global warming. In reality, you dummies would get laughed out of the room in educated company, the whole while telling yourself its everyone else who is crazy. Good stuff.
Where did you go to school? Let’s compare resumes on education. I have Never seen anyone post so much and yet say absolutely nothing.

An opinion may be wrong?
I dont know.

Where did you go to school? Let’s compare resumes on education. I have Never seen anyone post so much and yet say absolutely nothing.
Nah, peddle your lies to someone else. I don't care where you pretend to have gone to school.

An opinion may be wrong?
I dont know.
But you criticize opinions that do give a date. That’s like me saying. NE should draft Jordan Love. You say the pick sucks and I ask so who should they take and you respond with IDK. Thanks for that.

Nah, peddle your lies to someone else. I don't care where you pretend to have gone to school.
I do not need to pretend. You are avoiding this because you’re embarrassed by your education.

I do not need to pretend. You are avoiding this because you’re embarrassed by your education.
And you are a desperate fool trying to nurture a red herring. That's what fools do, when they get embarrassed.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

And you are a desperate fool trying to nurture a red herring. That's what fools do, when they get embarrassed.
You brought it up, why run from it? Coward.

But you criticize opinions that do give a date.
So what? You know , you grasp on logic is non existent. They dont know, either. And they are taking risks without even knowing the risks. I wouldn't have to know the date to know next week might not be a good idea.
Life is full of risks. Didn’t you work in risk management? Dumbass. LOL

This is a normal trend line as populations experience viruses for about four weeks peaking within the first two. All of this quarantine did nothing but harm if anything.
I disagree.

WE slowed the spread to those who could least afford to get it and that kept hospitalizations to a manageable level. That was the objective had we had a fast burn as Italy did it would have torn our nation apart.
Yeap...you prolonged the suffering...errbody still gonna get it!

You WILL get it. Now or later. Your choice.

No you won't. That is not a given at all. I've had the flu once in my life. I don't know anybody in real life who has had the Coronavirus. I don't know anyone who knows anyone who has had it. 34 million yanks had the flu last year. 10% of the population. 90% didn't get it.

Forum List

Back