Lol, and Trump Finishes Jebba the Booosh in this 15 Second ad

lol, Jebba just cant help putting his foot in his own mouth to the point of strangulation.

the ad might have a point if JEB was referring to the crimes they committed after they got here, and not the crime of crossing the border.

I don't give a rats ass if Bush is in or not.

but the ad is a lie.

Trumps just pointing out that a lot of illegals come here and commit horrific crimes.
And in that he's spot on.

No...

He's making a claim that JEB isn't .

But continue to approve of misleading and dishonest ads.

It will make the elections in this country SOOOO much better.

lol, Jebba just cant help putting his foot in his own mouth to the point of strangulation.

the ad might have a point if JEB was referring to the crimes they committed after they got here, and not the crime of crossing the border.

but the ad is a lie.

Trumps just pointing out that a lot of illegals come here and commit horrific crimes.

No...

That Jeb isnt what? Planning on stopping illegal immigration?
Because he most certainly isnt.

but the ad is a lie.

No...

That Jeb isnt what? Planning on stopping illegal immigration?
Because he most certainly isnt.

Let me guess...

You haven't read the thread.

Come back in an hour or so...

but the ad is a lie.

It's the exact same kind of ad that Jeb's father kicked out.

I wonder if the Donald will do an ad on Huckabee???

The shooting deaths Sunday of four police officers near Tacoma, Wash., and the ensuing manhunt for the suspect have renewed scrutiny of the pardon record of former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, who commuted the suspect's prison term nine years ago, leading to his release.

Huckabee is one of the Republican Party's most popular figures, but he has been dogged by questions over the more than 1,000 commutations and pardons he issued -- more than his three predecessors combined -- during his 10-year tenure.

In his 2008 presidential campaign, he faced similar questions over the release from prison of convicted rapist Wayne DuMond, who was convicted of another rape and a murder.

Huckabee tried then to distance himself from any role in the DuMond parole, and on Sunday he similarly pointed at "a series of failures in the criminal justice system" regarding Maurice Clemmons. Police in Washington state are searching for Clemmons in connection with the shooting of the officers at a coffee shop as they were starting their shifts.

Huckabee's pardons at issue after police killings

I think this is over your head.

I think your deflection isn't working

You just can't see through the whining.

GHW Is SPECIFICALLY speaking about Horton in that ad.

JEB, is not SPECIFICALLY referring to the two criminals in Trumps ad.

JEB was referring to illegal immigrants in general, not the felons pulled off the front page.

Like I said, your deflection isn't working.

It's called full circle.
kleenex-lotion-tissues-upright-box.png

no,

it's called lying.

Just to be clear, you are calling the Donald a liar, right?

I think your deflection isn't working

JEB was referring to illegal immigrants in general, not the felons pulled off the front page.

It's called full circle.

no,

it's called lying.

Him, and whoever made the video.

I don't like Trump, and I don't like Bush.

But I like lying political ads even less.

It's called full circle.

no,

it's called lying.

Him, and whoever made the video.

I don't like Trump, and I don't like Bush.

But I like lying political ads even less.

I can't argue that.

but the ad is a lie.

There is no form of altruistic love, i.e. real love, that justifies trampling the best wishes of those who are supposedly loved.

I loved my grandfather and he left me an old mule eared shotgun that is worth maybe $150 and my wife has asked me why I keep it. I keep it because my grandfather asked me to, and I respect his wishes because I love him.

These illegals do not love our nation if they are willing to trample on our laws and help to foment a criminal underground that leaves us exposed to human traffickers bringing in terrorists that want to do us harm.

So for that reason I do not think Trumps commercial is a lie at all, and the criminal aliens shown are simply the epitome of the slash and burn black market labor that has kept working class wages stagnant since the last amnesty.

but the ad is a lie.

It's funny. It's the exact same kind of ad that Jeb's father kicked out.

and.....

Horton didn't do that?

oops, guess he did.

Willie Horton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, he is right. Horton did the killing described in the ad. Where is the lie in that?

but the ad is a lie.

It's the exact same kind of ad that Jeb's father kicked out.

I wonder if the Donald will do an ad on Huckabee???

The shooting deaths Sunday of four police officers near Tacoma, Wash., and the ensuing manhunt for the suspect have renewed scrutiny of the pardon record of former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, who commuted the suspect's prison term nine years ago, leading to his release.

Huckabee is one of the Republican Party's most popular figures, but he has been dogged by questions over the more than 1,000 commutations and pardons he issued -- more than his three predecessors combined -- during his 10-year tenure.

In his 2008 presidential campaign, he faced similar questions over the release from prison of convicted rapist Wayne DuMond, who was convicted of another rape and a murder.

Huckabee tried then to distance himself from any role in the DuMond parole, and on Sunday he similarly pointed at "a series of failures in the criminal justice system" regarding Maurice Clemmons. Police in Washington state are searching for Clemmons in connection with the shooting of the officers at a coffee shop as they were starting their shifts.

Huckabee's pardons at issue after police killings

I thought about that earlier. I bet he would if Huckabee came after him. I think right now Clemmons would be devastating and requires a certain level of seriousness. I would not put it past him in the least. I think Jeb is a special case. Trump has been trolling Jeb all week through instagram. Even though, Barbara Bush retracted her statements and everyone is aware of this he still uses it.
http://time.com/4008474/donald-trump-jeb-bush-troll-mom/

but the ad is a lie.

I'm sure he'll do the same thing to Hillary or whatever Illegal Mexican Drug gang supporter the Dems decide to run in 2016

This is Trump not playing according to the rules of politics but the rules of cut throat capitalist competition.

As he has proven 'teflon' so far, I kind of pity what is coming Jebba's way.

but the ad is a lie.

It's funny. It's the exact same kind of ad that Jeb's father kicked out.

and.....

Horton didn't do that?

oops, guess he did.

Willie Horton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, he is right. Horton did the killing described in the ad. Where is the lie in that?

Did Jeb Bush say that we had people crossing the boarder illegally as an act of love? It isn't a lie. Is there no Gaona, Sanchez, or Hyde? That isn't a lie. Did he take it way the hell out of context? Yep.

Bush`s Maid Deported

US FL: Russian Mafia Thrives In South Florida

The American Dream? Or American illusion? | StAugustine.com

I bet a lot of people are going to wish they would have just addressed the issue as it was originally----depressing wages for Americans.

This is Trump not playing according to the rules of politics but the rules of cut throat capitalist competition.

As he has proven 'teflon' so far, I kind of pity what is coming Jebba's way.

But, that is the route Jeb Bush's father took. Is it not? Utilize fear.

Forum List

Back