LOL Black Comedian: Who the He(( Voted for Fetterman??

No. Won't work. Oz is a brilliant, accomplished, articulate candidate. Lurch is a lifetime loser who never had a real job in his life until Wolf gave him the government job.

No fucking reason on earth to vote for Lurch.
Brilliant accomplished candidate?

LOL.

So, he shows that brilliance by losing? Are you insane?

I guess Beto is the most brilliant politician ever considering his incredible ability to lose any election he is a part of. Oz was a fucking nightmare of a candidate, mostly because snake oil salesman does not translate well into politics.

Brilliant accomplished candidate?

LOL.

So, he shows that brilliance by losing? Are you insane?

I guess Beto is the most brilliant politician ever considering his incredible ability to lose any election he is a part of. Oz was a fucking nightmare of a candidate, mostly because snake oil salesman does not translate well into politics.
Oz is a physician.

Funny funny!

The only talking point the Trumptards could come up with in Pennsylvania was to make fun of a man's brain injury.

Fetterman will get better, but the sadists will always be sadists, and no one wants them in charge.

The OP demonstrates there are some who have not learned this lesson and probably never will.

Fortunately, they are an ever shrinking demographic.

See the Charles MacKay quote in my signature.

The only talking point the Trumptards could come up with in Pennsylvania was to make fun of a man's brain injury.

Fetterman will get better, but the sadists will always be sadists, and no one wants them in charge.

The OP demonstrates there are some who have not learned this lesson and probably never will.

g5000 you love the Democratic Party, but you are strongly pro-life. Are you hoping the Democrats will shed their current pro-abortion fanaticism?

1668403415805.png

So you voted for this shitbag your party put up. Why did YOUR party put up a shit bag?
I know, stating a fact makes people like you triggered as hell and assume a whole lot of shit I did not say.

What party am I? Who did I vote for? Fuck, its not as though my location is listed right under my avatar. I stated a simple reality, Fetterman won because the best shit bags you got are just that fucking bad. Since you are unable to face that simple fact you rail against anyone pointing it out to you.

Continue on in this idiocy and rejection of reality just do not bitch when you continue to get your ass handed to you every damn election.

I know, stating a fact makes people like you triggered as hell and assume a whole lot of shit I did not say.

What party am I? Who did I vote for? Fuck, its not as though my location is listed right under my avatar. I stated a simple reality, Fetterman won because the best shit bags you got are just that fucking bad. Since you are unable to face that simple fact you rail against anyone pointing it out to you.

Continue on in this idiocy and rejection of reality just do not bitch when you continue to get your ass handed to you every damn election.
That makes zero sense. Fetterman is still a shitbag. If democrats hate shitbags why are they nominating them?

The fact is festerman may or may not get better. He actually has a very high chance of having another stroke, and a high stress job will only increase that possibility. He's no more physically capable of doing the job than xiden is. At least Oz could understand what's going on around him when more than one person is speaking. Hell festerman can't even understand one person speaking with out real time transcription, and he struggles with that.

Last edited:
No, that is NOT good.

Any fucktard that actually pushes homeopathy should never treat anyone anywhere.

Yeah, those damn Chinese have been practicing homeopathic and natural medicines for thousands of years, with pretty good success I might add. Your ignorance is astounding.

Forum List

Back