LOL Black Comedian: Who the He(( Voted for Fetterman??

Yeah, those damn Chinese have been practicing homeopathic and natural medicines for thousands of years, with pretty good success I might add. Your ignorance is astounding.

lol, you dolt. Your ignorance certainly is astounding.

You call others ignorant while knowing literally nothing about what you are commenting on. Homeopathy is not Chinese, idiot. It was first done in Germany. It has not been used 'thousands of years.' Closer to 200. It has jack shit to do with 'natural' medicines. Rather it is based on 2 premises that are utter lunacy:

“Like cures like”—the notion that a disease can be cured by a substance that produces similar symptoms in healthy people.

Law of minimum dose”—the notion that the lower the dose of the medication, the greater its effectiveness. Many homeopathic products are so diluted that no molecules of the original substance remain."
(emphasis mine)

That is not 'natural medicine.' It is voodoo bullshit packaged and sold to people that are desperate or gullible.

lol, you dolt. Your ignorance certainly is astounding.

You call others ignorant while knowing literally nothing about what you are commenting on. Homeopathy is not Chinese, idiot. It was first done in Germany. It has not been used 'thousands of years.' Closer to 200. It has jack shit to do with 'natural' medicines. Rather it is based on 2 premises that are utter lunacy:

“Like cures like”—the notion that a disease can be cured by a substance that produces similar symptoms in healthy people.

Law of minimum dose”—the notion that the lower the dose of the medication, the greater its effectiveness. Many homeopathic products are so diluted that no molecules of the original substance remain."
(emphasis mine)

That is not 'natural medicine.' It is voodoo bullshit packaged and sold to people that are desperate or gullible.

ROFLMAO, who ever wrote that sham article obviously doesn't understand what the word "diluted" means. If no original molecules of the substance remain, it's something entirely different, it's not "diluted".

ROFLMAO, who ever wrote that sham article obviously doesn't understand what the word "diluted" means. If no original molecules of the substance remain, it's something entirely different, it's not "diluted".

Ah, more abject ignorance from you, LOL.

Can't refute anything whatsoever stated in the article so you whine about a specific term. If you bothered to spend 5 nanoseconds looking up how this process works you would know why the word diluted belongs there but you did not bother to do that.

You are utterly ignorant about its origin.
You are utterly ignorant about how long it has been practiced.
You are utterly ignorant about what the term means.

Yet you commented on it and cant back your shit up and now are stuck. Just admit you had no clue what you were mothing off about while trying to call others ignorant.

Ah, more abject ignorance from you, LOL.

Can't refute anything whatsoever stated in the article so you whine about a specific term. If you bothered to spend 5 nanoseconds looking up how this process works you would know why the word diluted belongs there but you did not bother to do that.

You are utterly ignorant about its origin.
You are utterly ignorant about how long it has been practiced.
You are utterly ignorant about what the term means.

Yet you commented on it and cant back your shit up and now are stuck. Just admit you had no clue what you were mothing off about while trying to call others ignorant.

The only thing I'm seeing diluted around here, is what intelligence you might of had at birth.

The only thing I'm seeing diluted around here, is what intelligence you might of had at birth.

LOL.

Oh, how deliciously moronic. The proof is right there and you continue to lie your ass off because you just cant handle admitting you were wrong, ignorant and acted like an ass about it. What a disgusting liar you are.

Here you have it. THIS is why Fetterman won. The other side is supported by abject sacks of shit like OK here. With supporters like that, it is not hard to see why independents just cannot stomach the crap candidates you sacks put up.

LOL.

Oh, how deliciously moronic. The proof is right there and you continue to lie your ass off because you just cant handle admitting you were wrong, ignorant and acted like an ass about it. What a disgusting liar you are.

Here you have it. THIS is why Fetterman won. The other side is supported by abject sacks of shit like OK here. With supporters like that, it is not hard to see why independents just cannot stomach the crap candidates you sacks put up.

Sorry child, all the folks I voted for actually won.

Forum List

Back