LOL... UN 'court" rules for terrorism, Trumps ignores them.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
UN court tells US to ease Iran sanctions in blow for Trump

By the time Trump leaves office in 2024 America will be better than great again. I'm sorry, but I just can't help but love the guy now. This silly "court"...

can't possibly believe we would pay any attention to them can they? The whole world knows what Iran is, no one wants those psychos running a country like that. Only idiots and sociopaths like the idea of autocratic regimes that provide cradle to (early) grave "social services" like some benevolent nanny state. Then they're the first to piss and moan when the service sucks as bad as all the other government services.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I think people are starting to understand that democrook ideas are farts that should have been let out, even in an elevator. They travel up the spine into whatever sphincter functions as a moonbat's "mind", and that's where their shitty ideas are born. Most people don't want to be perceived as stupid. Most people would be embarrassed to be seen with an obozo sticker on their car, except for their little city states they're considered pests.

I am delighted that Trump is obviously not going to be servile to the UN, which is just a bunch of fucking coimmies, and jihadi sympathizers. Just like Reagan defeated the soviets, Trump might send the UN to Pyongyang as a gesture of (LOL... ) "Friendship" (LOL...). You gotta love a guy who who doesn't let useless people get in his way when he's acting on your behalf..

Trump-push-nato.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure Trump will jump right on that by defunding the UN.

UN court tells US to ease Iran sanctions in blow for Trump

By the time Trump leaves office in 2024 America will be better than great again. I'm sorry, but I just can't help but love the guy now. This silly "court"...

can't possibly believe we would pay any attention to them can they? The whole world knows what Iran is, no one wants those psychos running a country like that. Only idiots and sociopaths like the idea of autocratic regimes that provide cradle to (early) grave "social services" like some benevolent nanny state. Then they're the first to piss and moan when the service sucks as bad as all the other government services.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I think people are starting to understand that democrook ideas are farts that should have been let out, even in an elevator. They travel up the spine into whatever sphincter functions as a moonbat's "mind", and that's where their shitty ideas are born. Most people don't want to be perceived as stupid. Most people would be embarrassed to be seen with an obozo sticker on their car, except for their little city states they're considered pests.

I am delighted that Trump is obviously not going to be servile to the UN, which is just a bunch of fucking coimmies, and jihadi sympathizers. Just like Reagan defeated the soviets, Trump might send the UN to Pyongyang as a gesture of (LOL... ) "Friendship" (LOL...). You gotta love a guy who who doesn't let useless people get in his way when he's acting on your behalf..

Just the phrase UN makes me laugh

Lol what a bunch of faggots
Fuck the UN
Bless the USAs sovereignty

LOL Trump better be careful, they'll put on their little blue helmets and stomp their feet

Their little "powder blue" helmets! :ack-1: :21:

Do you think that's why the democrooks picked that color?

I've wondered why democrooks weren't represented by red, rather than republicrats. Maybe someone did the math and figured the USSR would shit the bed so they could just continue the collectivist agenda under a light blue flag and the political power of the world? Then again in the 50's democrooks were all into killing commies, at least as much as the Nazis were. If they didn't hate blacks so much they might have adopted that color banner.

Forum List

Back