🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

London 2012 Olympics Stuff

255341_447269248639021_796791268_n.jpg

Am trying to find out if this chick actually walked out there with hairy armpits. I hope this is just photoshopped.

Yeh, and apparently the hair on her chest goes all the way down to her testicles. :eusa_whistle:

There is actually one confirmed athlete who didn't bother to shave. Females must always shave their pits! It should be required of them!

255341_447269248639021_796791268_n.jpg

Am trying to find out if this chick actually walked out there with hairy armpits. I hope this is just photoshopped.

Yeh, and apparently the hair on her chest goes all the way down to her testicles. :eusa_whistle:

There is actually one confirmed athlete who didn't bother to shave. Females must always shave their pits! It should be required of them!

Geez. No kidding. It's just a simple matter of pride.

Silver's worthless bro. Who remembers the silver medal winners years later? Who offers endorsement deals to silver medal winners?

I'm just asking because last night I watched for a couple minutes and it was the 100m backstroke. Two Americans competing, with one of them the odds on favorite to win the gold. The other dude got silver. So the silver dude pretty much already knows before he even starts that his teammate is going to crush him and that he has no shot at gold.

Just seems weird to me.

Silver is a perfectly cool OLYMPIC medal.

In my life I never had any chance of being an Olympian. And of all those who do get there, not that many get to stand on the platform as medalists.

I know it's just simple opinion, but as far as I am concerned, anybody who gets to the Olympics is pretty cool (in terms of that sport, anyway) and anybody who can take a medal has done something pretty remarkable.

I'm not saying it's not cool. But you don't train your ass off to win a silver, you compete for the gold. If China is the favorite and they beat you out, so be it. But your own teammate? I don't know, whatever, I dave a lot less than it looks right now :D

A lot of them do train just to be there and have a shot. There can only be one best.

I think there's a great many times where the field knows there's one or two dominant athletes or teams and they're realistically just trying to medal. You always go for gold, but in the back of your mind, you know you'll need a lot to go your way for it.

I watched women's field hockey. I personally thought it was better than women's soccer. It's cool to watch stuff like that that you wouldn't see back in the day b/c the network filter out the "lesser" sports.

8 women's badminton players were disqualified today for sucking. In two matches, they started playing really bad, trying not to win. The fans jeered. The players were warned. Then they were banned.

8 women's badminton players were disqualified today for sucking. In two matches, they started playing really bad, trying not to win. The fans jeered. The players were warned. Then they were banned.

Yea - but they were doing it to try and get a more favorable match-up in the next round. Once again, the IOC shows that they are self righteous dinks.

Yea - but they were doing it to try and get a more favorable match-up in the next round. Once again, the IOC shows that they are self righteous dinks.

No, they are right. I don't know if you saw it but it was disgraceful and totally runs counter to the spirit of the Olympics. The Chinese Olympic Organization - or whatever they're called - came out today and said they agreed with the decision.

edit - Actually, if I remember it correctly, it wasn't the IOC that banned them but the World Badminton Federation.

Last edited:
I have to give a plug to RONA, a Canadian home hardware retailer (which Lowe's is trying to buy). They have a fantastic ad running on Canadian television that speaks to me as a Canadian, and brings a tear to my eye! <sniff> <sniff>

Here it is.

[youtube]xvEQtdtDuQk[/youtube]

I have to give a plug to RONA, a Canadian home hardware retailer (which Lowe's is trying to buy). They have a fantastic ad running on Canadian television that speaks to me as a Canadian, and brings a tear to my eye! <sniff> <sniff>

Here it is.

[youtube]xvEQtdtDuQk[/youtube]

Nice. :lol:

Congrats to the Brits on two awesome gold performances today! Rockin' shit, guys! Woohoo!

Also... Phelps.... what an Olympian! 19 medals... the highest total of any Olympian ever! We totally rock too!

Good day for both.

I had mixed feelings when I read that story this morning...

In the spirit of winning the Gold medal, they devised a plan in order to have a more optimal opponent in the next round... So, in the spirit of winning the medal in the final round, they played like crap on purpose in an earlier round, which is not in the true Olympic spirit of competition, etcetera, etcetera...But I'm thinking jeebus, isn't there simply a better way for the Olympics to have set-up the tournament in the first place...???

Last edited:
London's mayor, who got on Romney for his words about Olympic preparedness this year, just got stuck on a high wire line while waving the British flag. As of this writing he is still stuck up there.

Scroll down some to watch video on this link.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/

Last edited:

I had mixed feelings when I read that story this morning...

In the spirit of winning the Gold medal, they devised a plan in order to have a more optimal opponent in the next round... So, in the spirit of winning the medal in the final round, they played like crap on purpose in an earlier round, which is not in the true Olympic spirit of competition, etcetera, etcetera...But I'm thinking jeebus, isn't there simply a better way for the Olympics to have set-up the tournament in the first place...???

Single elimination tournament. Problem solved. Seeding based on prior world championship. Next.

I have had it with the London Olympics. What were they thinking when they gave the summer Olympics to a hell hole like London?

They have destroyed the sport of Womens Beach Volleyball.

Forum List

Back