London Surgeon: Hospitals Like Afghan War Zones

Scotland was once labelled 'the most violent country in the developed world', but in the last few years it's massively reduced the number of stabbings. So how have they done it, and what can London learn?

Well, this isn't the first time that London has seen a surge in violence, and no doubt it'll go back down once they get control of the situation, as has happened before.

The thing is, London's going through a really bad time, and it's comparable with many large US cities in normal mode.

More fake news.

Britain has strong knife-control laws. Liberals want strong gun laws here because nobody would ever dare break a gun law just as nobody in Britain would ever dare break a knife law. ipso facto it's all bullshit. Nobody could possibly have been killed.

"our parents never taught us that a specific version of the faith was wrong, instead telling us there were many ways to pray and worship, an upbringing opposite to divisive sectarianism, which can be politically motivated and trigger deep hatred" - Pakistani immigrant to the uk

sheeeesh-----nuthin' like the Pakistanis I have encountered

she also said: "overall, this feeling of difference always made me feel like we were special. it was only later in life that i understood that many around us didn't see us as a special family but as inferior"

I forgot-----is she Shiite? Shiites are considered trash in Pakistan.
The very first muslim I knew well enough to "HAVE CANDID DISCUSSION" was a Shiite from INDIA. He despised hindus.
(among other 'classes' of humans) I was clueless and asked---
"WHY DID YOUR FAMILY NOT MOVE TO PAKISTAN" in 1948.
That question ANGERED HIM------little did I know at that time the
the SCAR on his head was a Shiite thing---and sunnis like to murder
Shiites. Some hate Shiites SO MUCH that they consider 'shiitism'
a JOOOISH PLOT. More recently Pakistanis tend to DENY the
schism between sunnis and shiites ----that's for kaffir consumption
(for the record-----I am a kaffirah)

Last edited:
Scotland was once labelled 'the most violent country in the developed world', but in the last few years it's massively reduced the number of stabbings. So how have they done it, and what can London learn?

Well, this isn't the first time that London has seen a surge in violence, and no doubt it'll go back down once they get control of the situation, as has happened before.

The thing is, London's going through a really bad time, and it's comparable with many large US cities in normal mode.

what is the "bad time" issue in London?

See how safe they are from those guns. It really safe lives banning them. And as you see the idiots who wanted their guns banned they took them from cops just like they are starting to do here. Oh imagine that banning guns from the cops too. and that last thing you morons want is Federalized police. Oh wait yes you do because you leftist are that dumb. Until you realize they have a whole different set of rules than local cops lmao. Shoot to kill never had more meaning behind it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- [really hard times:afro:] --- good for 'londonistan' . i like pointing out 'londonistans' problems and 'muslim' mayor , no go zones and its pizzed on English taxpayer to Americans . Same goes for France , Germany and other 'euro' cities and countries that are importing 'enemies' of the Western world . Also good to see YOU admitting to your homelands Hard Times Frigid !!

But but but gun laws
Can you imagine how much worse it would be if all these savages had guns?

Can you imagine that not as many people would be killed if they had guns?
:cuckoo:

all those morons with knives wouldn't be so sure of themselves if the law abiding people were allowed to carry firearms
Yep, adding guns to the mix sure would calm things down. Well, you know, since that didn't work in the US and all.

Those folks killed with knives would probably state "wish I had a gun to stop this", but they can't, they're all dead.

Oh yeah and imagine these stabbings are all happening in IMMIGRATION zones .............. Idiots should connect the dots the as you beg for the very same thing here in the US. How said most Trump haters are to stupid to connect those dots.

Last edited:
Oh yeah and imagine these stabbings are all happening in IMMIGRATION zones .............. Idiots should connect the dots the as you beg for the very same thing here in the US. How said most Trump haters are to stupid to connect those dots.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- thats why i tell the mindless lefties and lovers of immigration that they and their kids are going to get the results of the society that they are building .

--------------------------------------------------------------------- thats why i tell the mindless lefties and lovers of immigration that they and their kids are going to get the results of the society that they are building .

They don't understand wht it means to collapse the West. or the collapsing of society.

COLLAPSE the WEST . Years ago in the 60s the College chant was ' hey hey , ho ho , Western Civ has got to go . With the importation of nonWesterners who are in many cases voters and Politicians and Fifth Column fortifying the native 'fifth column' lefties already in the USA they may get their way eh MindWars ??

COLLAPSE the WEST . Years ago in the 60s the College chant was ' hey hey , ho ho , Western Civ has got to go . With the importation of nonWesterners who are in many cases voters and Politicians and Fifth Column fortifying the native 'fifth column' lefties already in the USA they may get their way eh MindWars ??

westerncolonialism <<<< it's one word and is the only disease
on the planet earth. THE WEST is a synonym for the beast
of Babylon with a whore on top

Queen Victoria?

Queen Victoria?

nevah-------she nevah DID IT. -------nine children by
parthenogenesis. ----

Forum List

Back