Londonistan: White women are leading the wave of Britons embracing Islam

Because liberalism leads to destruction of morality, family and society. People instinctively are looking for protection against the onslaught of liberalism; and fundamentalism of Islam for some in the West seems the answer.

Bingo. There we have it. The right answer. Especially since these liberals have already rejected Christianity.

Liberalism is what made John Walker Lindh. Raised in a wealthy liberal home he went looking for structure and values. He became a muslim. That's half the story. It was when his father came home in a dress and announced that he was leaving the family for a man that Johnny became a terrorist. The same thing with Adam Ghadan. He came from an upper middle class liberal home in Orange County. Two liberal California boys.

You are blaming extremists and fundamentalist Islam, not to mention terrorism, on liberal social perspectives and lifestyle in the US. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

OMG you need to get a healthy grip on reality.

It just turns out to be true. When individuals become horrified at liberalism, the denigration of Christianity leaves ex liberals almost no place to go. That's what has driven conversion in France, England and Sweden. Conversion is led first by women. Which was the original subject of this topic.

When they are honor killed by their muslim husbands or boyfriends, they will have regretted their choice.

No terrorism is not the work of traditional Muslims. I know hundreds of traditional Muslims. I have lived and worked in Muslim countries. Terrorists are people who are sick and have twisted the meaning in the Koran to fit a terrorist mind set. You are completely ignorant of the facts.

Allah sez in the koran that killing is a requirement for all pious muslims dreaming of entering that whorehouse in the sky called paradise. You cannot argue with allah.

Koran 4:95 Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with their wealth and their lives. Allâh has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allâh has promised good (Paradise), but Allâh has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

And you assume the words 'strive' and 'fight' mean killing people?

If all traditional, religious Muslims believe they are supposed to kill anyone who is not a Muslim, why, when I have lived in 3 different Muslim countries, did no one try to kill me? Why were they friendly, kind, helpful, and sociable to a non-believer? Why are there Christian churches in Muslim countries? The Bible says to do a lot of things people no longer do. Contemporary Christians do not do everything the Bible says to do. If they did, we would all be living an even more fundamental life than modern day Christian fundamentalists. There are things in the Koran and in the Bible that are no longer relevant to modern people. Most Muslims are as modern as anyone else. Muslims are more than 22% of the overall world population. There are billions of them. Only a tiny fraction of a fraction of them are terrorists or support terrorists.

Just some 'laws' laid in the Bible that modern Christians do not follow:

Deuteronomy 17:2-7 Kill anyone with a different religion.

Deuteronomy 13:5
Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death.

I Corinthians 11:6:
So if a woman does not cover her head, she should cut off her hair. If it is a disgrace for a woman to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her own head

I Corinthians 14:34-35:
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Leviticus 20:9 Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.

Leviticus 21:9 If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.

Leviticus 24:14-16
Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community

Leviticus 21:17-18
People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them

As well, modern Muslims, like modern Christians do not follow such extreme guidelines.

All you have done is show that the difference between the Bible and the Koran is Jesus. Since there was a huge difference between religious practices before and after the appearance of Jesus, that seems to be pretty self-evident.

If you think that Christians are accepted in the middle east, perhaps a discussion of muslim kindness with a Chaldean or Copt would help your understanding.

You do know that muslims are burning Christian churches with the Christians inside don't you? You do know that whatever mercy Christians have had in muslim countries came from despotic dictators like Hosni Mubarak and the Shah of Iran.

This is going to have to play out to its very bitter, bitter end.

Allah sez in the koran that killing is a requirement for all pious muslims dreaming of entering that whorehouse in the sky called paradise. You cannot argue with allah.

Koran 4:95 Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with their wealth and their lives. Allâh has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allâh has promised good (Paradise), but Allâh has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

If all traditional, religious Muslims believe they are supposed to kill anyone who is not a Muslim, why, when I have lived in 3 different Muslim countries, did no one try to kill me? Why were they friendly, kind, helpful, and sociable to a non-believer? Why are there Christian churches in Muslim countries? The Bible says to do a lot of things people no longer do. Contemporary Christians do not do everything the Bible says to do. If they did, we would all be living an even more fundamental life than modern day Christian fundamentalists. There are things in the Koran and in the Bible that are no longer relevant to modern people. Most Muslims are as modern as anyone else. Muslims are more than 22% of the overall world population. There are billions of them. Only a tiny fraction of a fraction of them are terrorists or support terrorists.

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death.

So if a woman does not cover her head, she should cut off her hair. If it is a disgrace for a woman to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her own head

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Leviticus 21:9 If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.

As well, modern Muslims, like modern Christians do not follow such extreme guidelines.

All you have done is show that the difference between the Bible and the Koran is Jesus. Since there was a huge difference between religious practices before and after the appearance of Jesus, that seems to be pretty self-evident.

If you think that Christians are accepted in the middle east, perhaps a discussion of muslim kindness with a Chaldean or Copt would help your understanding.

You do know that muslims are burning Christian churches with the Christians inside don't you? You do know that whatever mercy Christians have had in muslim countries came from despotic dictators like Hosni Mubarak and the Shah of Iran.

Er, Jesus was Jewish and preached from the Torah. Maybe, you should try reading the New Testament.

Torah: Thou Shall Not Murder.

Koran: Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

Bible:

Er, Jesus was Jewish and preached from the Torah. Maybe, you should try reading the New Testament.

So, now, as a Christian, you discount entirely the Old Testament? Interesting.

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Roots Of American Order: Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: 9781882926992: Amazon.com: Books

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams.: Josiah Quincy: 9781240038398: Amazon.com: Books

So, now, as a Christian, you discount entirely the Old Testament? Interesting.

The "Old Testament" constitutes 75% of the New Testament. Maybe, open one?

07/01/2011

LONDON - The number of Muslim converts in Britain has almost doubled in ten years with an estimated 5,200 men and women adopting Islam last year alone, according to a study by the think tank Faith Matters. The study found that nearly two-thirds of the converts were women and over 70 per cent were white. The average age at conversion was 27.
- The current figure for converts to Islam in England and Wales could be anything between 90,000 to 100,000 people, (based on a survey of mosques and the 2001 census figures for England and Wales and Scotland),

- That media representations of converts to Islam are negative and a survey undertaken for this report into media representation of converts found that 60.9% of stories linked the convert to terrorism and 15% linked the convert to fundamentalism. These negative portrayals are deeply problematic and further paint a negative picture of a vibrant community driven by social justice,
IslamOnline, Islamic News, Islamic Finance and Business - Women lead increase in UK converts to Islam

I'm really not surprised that a small number (3,500/yr) women would follow their husbands religious beliefs, especially Muslim men who demand the conversion opposed to, say, catholics.

The more interesting issue is the theme that "negative portrayals are deeply problematic and further paint a negative picture of a vibrant community driven by social justice."

Frankly, I suggest we imagine the situation was reversed.

1. Christian fundamentalists bomb buses in Mecca.

2. Christian men in Medina marry 3,500 Arab women in a year.

I'm more than certain that this scenario would result in more than "negative protrayals that are deeply problematic."

Last edited:

I know that I have lived in 3 Muslim countries. I know I have lived and worked side by side with hundreds of Muslims in peace and harmony. I know that there are Christian churches in those countries. I know no one was burning them and definitely not with people inside. I know that I and hundreds of thousand of other Westerners and Christians are accepted in Muslim societies. What you know are bits and pieces in various places of instability where bad things are happening. Muslims are 22% of the entire world population. If what you describe were happening in 22% of the world population, you might have a point: but it isn't. It is miniscule to the overall picture. You are very, very, very ignorant of the wider world. You only know what your TV tells you. You are not well informed, well read, or well traveled.

I know that I have lived in 3 Muslim countries. I know I have lived and worked side by side with hundreds of Muslims in peace and harmony. I know that there are Christian churches in those countries. I know no one was burning them and definitely not with people inside. I know that I and hundreds of thousand of other Westerners and Christians are accepted in Muslim societies. What you know are bits and pieces in various places of instability where bad things are happening. Muslims are 22% of the entire world population. If what you describe were happening in 22% of the world population, you might have a point: but it isn't. It is miniscule to the overall picture. You are very, very, very ignorant of the wider world. You only know what your TV tells you. You are not well informed, well read, or well traveled.

Will muslimahs embrace islam after being beaten for disobeying as the koran requires?

I hate to break it to you, but there was no such thing as Christianity before Jesus. If we did not have a New Testament, there would be very little difference between the Bible and the Koran. That's why liberals always use the Old Testament to prove whatever point they want to make. They cannot include the teachings of Jesus, which was the beginnings of Christianity. Jesus did not preach from the Torah and he never converted anyone to Judaism. He came to be a new law. In fact, he repudiated the old law by saying None can come to the Father except through me.

Liberals just can't bring themselves to speak the name of Jesus. It destroys them.

I hate to break it to you, but there was no such thing as Christianity before Jesus. If we did not have a New Testament, there would be very little difference between the Bible and the Koran. That's why liberals always use the Old Testament to prove whatever point they want to make. They cannot include the teachings of Jesus, which was the beginnings of Christianity. Jesus did not preach from the Torah and he never converted anyone to Judaism. He came to be a new law. In fact, he repudiated the old law by saying None can come to the Father except through me.

Liberals just can't bring themselves to speak the name of Jesus. It destroys them.

The Hebrew Bible first wrote Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself. The Christians just plagiarized it.

Will muslimahs embrace islam after being beaten for disobeying as the koran requires?

:cuckoo:

Bingo. There we have it. The right answer. Especially since these liberals have already rejected Christianity.

Liberalism is what made John Walker Lindh. Raised in a wealthy liberal home he went looking for structure and values. He became a muslim. That's half the story. It was when his father came home in a dress and announced that he was leaving the family for a man that Johnny became a terrorist. The same thing with Adam Ghadan. He came from an upper middle class liberal home in Orange County. Two liberal California boys.

You are blaming extremists and fundamentalist Islam, not to mention terrorism, on liberal social perspectives and lifestyle in the US. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

OMG you need to get a healthy grip on reality.

It just turns out to be true. When individuals become horrified at liberalism, the denigration of Christianity leaves ex liberals almost no place to go. That's what has driven conversion in France, England and Sweden. Conversion is led first by women. Which was the original subject of this topic.

Absolute, total, unmitigated nonsense

:cuckoo:

Islam, the religion of wife-beating.

Koran 4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all). :clap2:

Last edited:
And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.” (Exodus 21:20 KJV)

Torah: Honor Thy Father And Thy Mother

Koran: Honor Kill Thy Father And Mother :woohoo:

Last edited:
JStone,Marc39,Warraq, longjohnnebel, beamargaret28, dothenalabama,mitch40,marcbalt,Maryland?

Forum List

Back