Londonistan: White women are leading the wave of Britons embracing Islam

Multiculturalism is a failure. It's always been a failure and will always be a failure. Muslim women who reject the veil are killed. That's one reason. But there is another reason too. Women who become westernized act very much like the men who become westernized and drink and go to strip clubs. They revert back as soon as they receive community pressure to do so.

Mememe is right, those who support traditional values have nowhere else to go. Those who opposed traditional values, but now recognize that the new values are destructive have nowhere else to go. The path to islam, fundamentalist islam goes right through secularism.

You are a riot of nonsense .
Where do you live ?

Which comical news sources do you pick up your thoughts from?

I work for a muslim company that is based in London. All of my associates are muslim, very progressive muslims as a point to make. The women are not treated with cruelty, nor are they oppressed. They are very european as you would expect from someone raised in London. The more fundamentalist the muslim is, the more the women will be treated with cruelty and oppression. The trend is toward muslim fundamentalism. In Paris there are areas that are as fully oppressive as anything found in Afghanistan. Same thing for London and Malmo. These aren't recently arrived immigrants just getting used to multiculturalism. The most fundamental were born in these countries. Raised in these countries. In the United States the effect is felt in Lewiston, Maine and Dearborn Michigan.
I seriously doubt that you have ever ben to Lewiston, Maine......I have.

It's just a small town that was dying a slow death due to unemployment and closing businesses.

After a large amount of Somali refugees were relocated there. The town has been reinvigorated and many businesses have opened.

The somali people have actively participated in the local government and the town's tax base has dramatically increased.

Also, a state junior college as open an auxiliary campus for the community; for both muslims and non muslims.

Isn't Lewiston, Maine an example of what America's supposed to be about??........... :cool:

I never heard of Lewiston Maine until I was in an airport waiting for my plane and struck up a conversation with a man from Lewiston, who started talking about the absolute misery the somalie immigrants brought to the residents. Now I expect you, as a muslim, would support the islamification of this small American town. However, you should be aware that the Americans who live there don't.

LOL Laughing my head off. You spoke to ONE man from Lewiston and then go on to say that the "Americans" who live there all think the same as he does? That's really funny. Hilarious.

Although the muslim population in the U.S is only something like 0.06% of the total population.

Many people here are obsessed that the muslims are taking over cities and towns.

Yet there is somewhere between 11-20 million illegal mexicans that are flooding towns all over the US and having a devastating impact on the social services and tax base on hundreds of locations.

But let's focus on one small town in Maine and it's somali muslim invasion.......... :cool:

"Although the muslim population in the U.S is only something like 0.06% of the total population.

Many people here are obsessed that the muslims are taking over cities and towns."

Some Americans are obsessed with it. And they are very ridiculous.

I work for a muslim company that is based in London.

To use the term "Muslims" to explain every culture under Islam is as misleading as using term "Christian" to explain every culture under Christianity.

I know for a fact that many Muslims see nothing wrong in having a bit of wine; in lots of Muslim cultures women are not under obligation to cover themselves...

This is true. I have lived in 3 Muslim countries. Each country varies in its culture and how they live and how they follow Islam. It isn't any different than Christian countries with some people be very religious and some not being religious at all, and everything in between. Most Muslim countries do not mandate that women 'cover.' It is up to the woman and her family and her beliefs. Muslim countries vary religiously and culturally as much as Christian countries do.

To use the term "Muslims" to explain every culture under Islam is as misleading as using term "Christian" to explain every culture under Christianity.

I know for a fact that many Muslims see nothing wrong in having a bit of wine; in lots of Muslim cultures women are not under obligation to cover themselves...

The muslims that I work for are pretty much heavy drinkers with excellent wine knowledge and extensive wine cellars, and the women wear less than Hollywood teenyboppers.

Which puts them in the very best position to give a warning about the fundamentalists. As my boss said "Give them half an opportunity and I would lose my head before you lost yours." Of course in reality that wouldn't happen. Given a large enough percentage and enough pressure, he would grow his beard and slap his wife in an abeya faster than you could blink.

The question is, why does fundamentalism grow fastest the more liberal the host culture is?

The answer to that question, as explained to me, is the it comes from the mosques. The mosques are built, paid for and supported by Saudi Arabia who supplies imams to preach at these mosques which preach wahabbism, the most restrictive form of islam. The more muslims, the more mosques. The larger mosques, the mega mosques are community centers with activities for children and teens. In that way they are bathed in fundamentalism continually.

This is true. I have lived in 3 Muslim countries. Each country varies in its culture and how they live and how they follow Islam. It isn't any different than Christian countries with some people be very religious and some not being religious at all, and everything in between. Most Muslim countries do not mandate that women 'cover.' It is up to the woman and her family and her beliefs. Muslim countries vary religiously and culturally as much as Christian countries do.

The movement is to the most restrictive Taliban-like form of fundamentalist islam. The muslim countries that were at one time quite free in the practice of islam include Lebanon, Libya, Egypt and Iran. Not so much anymore is it? Actually, it's not fair to include Lebanon since it was a Christian country not long ago. But then so was Egypt although that was quite long ago.

The muslims that I work for are pretty much heavy drinkers with excellent wine knowledge and extensive wine cellars, and the women wear less than Hollywood teenyboppers.

Which puts them in the very best position to give a warning about the fundamentalists. As my boss said "Give them half an opportunity and I would lose my head before you lost yours." Of course in reality that wouldn't happen. Given a large enough percentage and enough pressure, he would grow his beard and slap his wife in an abeya faster than you could blink.

The question is, why does fundamentalism grow fastest the more liberal the host culture is?

The answer to that question, as explained to me, is the it comes from the mosques. The mosques are built, paid for and supported by Saudi Arabia who supplies imams to preach at these mosques which preach wahabbism, the most restrictive form of islam. The more muslims, the more mosques. The larger mosques, the mega mosques are community centers with activities for children and teens. In that way they are bathed in fundamentalism continually.

This is simple. Your boss is Shia; he hates Saudi because Saudi is Sunni, so he is giving you his skewed perspective and blaming it all on Saudi.

The reason there are fundamentalist Muslims in Europe is because it is the poor people who immigrate to other countries. Poor people are less educated and usually more religious than educated people. The problem of fundamentalism and lack of ability to integrate into the host culture is because you are dealing with poorly educated, very religious people who have a narrow world view. It's really very simple. It has been the case with immigration throughout the world forever. Has nothing to do with Saudi wanting to spread a specific type of Islam throughout the world.

Last edited:

Because liberalism leads to destruction of morality, family and society. People instinctively are looking for protection against the onslaught of liberalism; and fundamentalism of Islam for some in the West seems the answer.

Bingo. There we have it. The right answer. Especially since these liberals have already rejected Christianity.

Liberalism is what made John Walker Lindh. Raised in a wealthy liberal home he went looking for structure and values. He became a muslim. That's half the story. It was when his father came home in a dress and announced that he was leaving the family for a man that Johnny became a terrorist. The same thing with Adam Ghadan. He came from an upper middle class liberal home in Orange County. Two liberal California boys.

Because liberalism leads to destruction of morality, family and society. People instinctively are looking for protection against the onslaught of liberalism; and fundamentalism of Islam for some in the West seems the answer.

Love the gullible nature of Americans .
You parrot nonsense and soon get to believe such garbage .

Liberalism leaves in it's wake a moral vacuum and an anemic culture that is devoid of substance or values........... :cool:

It's not " Cool" .
It is specious nonsense used by poorly educated people as a defence against real research and evidence .
For starters, Liberalism is replete with moral considerations , plus the will to try and improve matters for those with the fewest opportunities .
Before getting carried away with careless platitudes , give us some serious intellect based reasoning .

Bingo. There we have it. The right answer. Especially since these liberals have already rejected Christianity.

Liberalism is what made John Walker Lindh. Raised in a wealthy liberal home he went looking for structure and values. He became a muslim. That's half the story. It was when his father came home in a dress and announced that he was leaving the family for a man that Johnny became a terrorist. The same thing with Adam Ghadan. He came from an upper middle class liberal home in Orange County. Two liberal California boys.

You are blaming extremists and fundamentalist Islam, not to mention terrorism, on liberal social perspectives and lifestyle in the US. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

OMG you need to get a healthy grip on reality.

You are blaming extremists and fundamentalist Islam, not to mention terrorism, on liberal social perspectives and lifestyle in the US. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Terrorism is the work of traditional muslims following the dictates, in the koran, of their terrorist cult. Extremists are muslims who reject the koran.

Koran 9:111 Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success. :blowup:

Terrorism is the work of traditional muslims following the dictates, in the koran, of their terrorist cult. Extremists are muslims who reject the koran.

Koran 9:111 Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success. :blowup:

No terrorism is not the work of traditional Muslims. I know hundreds of traditional Muslims. I have lived and worked in Muslim countries. Terrorists are people who are sick and have twisted the meaning in the Koran to fit a terrorist mind set. You are completely ignorant of the facts.

No terrorism is not the work of traditional Muslims. I know hundreds of traditional Muslims. I have lived and worked in Muslim countries. Terrorists are people who are sick and have twisted the meaning in the Koran to fit a terrorist mind set. You are completely ignorant of the facts.

Allah sez in the koran that killing is a requirement for all pious muslims dreaming of entering that whorehouse in the sky called paradise. You cannot argue with allah.

Koran 4:95 Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with their wealth and their lives. Allâh has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allâh has promised good (Paradise), but Allâh has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

Allah sez in the koran that killing is a requirement for all pious muslims dreaming of entering that whorehouse in the sky called paradise. You cannot argue with allah.

Koran 4:95 Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with their wealth and their lives. Allâh has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allâh has promised good (Paradise), but Allâh has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

And you assume the words 'strive' and 'fight' mean killing people?

If all traditional, religious Muslims believe they are supposed to kill anyone who is not a Muslim, why, when I have lived in 3 different Muslim countries, did no one try to kill me? Why were they friendly, kind, helpful, and sociable to a non-believer? Why are there Christian churches in Muslim countries? The Bible says to do a lot of things people no longer do. Contemporary Christians do not do everything the Bible says to do. If they did, we would all be living an even more fundamental life than modern day Christian fundamentalists. There are things in the Koran and in the Bible that are no longer relevant to modern people. Most Muslims are as modern as anyone else. Muslims are more than 22% of the overall world population. There are billions of them. Only a tiny fraction of a fraction of them are terrorists or support terrorists.

Just some 'laws' laid in the Bible that modern Christians do not follow:

Deuteronomy 17:2-7 Kill anyone with a different religion.

Deuteronomy 13:5
Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death.

I Corinthians 11:6:
So if a woman does not cover her head, she should cut off her hair. If it is a disgrace for a woman to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her own head

I Corinthians 14:34-35:
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Leviticus 20:9 Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.

Leviticus 21:9 If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.

Leviticus 24:14-16
Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community

Leviticus 21:17-18
People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them

As well, modern Muslims, like modern Christians do not follow such extreme guidelines.

Last edited:
Torah: Thou Shall Not Murder.

Koran: Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

Forum List

Back