Londonistan: White women are leading the wave of Britons embracing Islam

Islam, the religion of wife-beating.

Koran 4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all). :clap2:

Have fun :clap2:
Comparative Religion: Take care of your wife

Islam, the religion of wife-beating.

Koran 4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all). :clap2:

Have fun :clap2:
Comparative Religion: Take care of your wife

A blog is not really a reliable source for religious scholarship, eh?

She's in hospital with the shits, probably from a dodgy kebab

Ah yes freedom of religon is so often forgot when it is not your religion. Who cares what women in England are doing with their personal faith based decisions? Even if, and that is a huge if, these women are joining suspect groups, it is the group that should be looked at, not their religions.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You Hilly Billy American boys unwittingly produce the most hilarious threads once you start talking about subjects you have no personal knowledge of .
America the home of Violence and the murdering gun and with over 100 million in or at near poverty starts pretending that other countries have problems . Hilarious
Delusion and denial , methinks .

You Hilly Billy American boys unwittingly produce the most hilarious threads once you start talking about subjects you have no personal knowledge of .
America the home of Violence and the murdering gun and with over 100 million in or at near poverty starts pretending that other countries have problems . Hilarious

Yeah right asshole, than tell your country men to stop coming here to mop floors and drive taxis.:eusa_hand:

Yeah right asshole, than tell your country men to stop coming here to mop floors and drive taxis.:eusa_hand:

A real Hilly Billy Boy , no less .
You seem like a good advert for falling American educational standards .

Hey my Cheese steak and fries are cold abu, snap to it and warm that shit up. I want a Cherry Slushy too.

Said the goat pimp from pakistan...

tumblr_lg5sgvSBqN1qzv6y7o1_500.png

QUOTE from someone living in Hilly Billy land ==========.Said the goat pimp from pakistan.QUOTE

Have you ever considered joining the American Army . They are a bunch of consistent losers and I guess you will feel at home .

Last edited:

QUOTE from someone living in Hilly Billy land ==========.Said the goat pimp from pakistan.QUOTE

Have you ever considered joining the American Army . They are a bunch of consistent losers and I guess you will feel at home .

Hey stupid, you can't do a quote right. As time goes on you'll be talking to yo-self...
وداعا الخاسر

Hey, you can't do a quote right. As time goes on you'll be talking to yo-self...و

Hey , Hilly Billy boy , I comment on the parts I isolate when I post . Or those that I choose to highlight.
These new and sophisticated ideas will reach your part of the Hilly Billy culture sometime soon .
Ay job openings yet?

Hey , Hilly Billy boy , I comment on the parts I isolate when I post . Or those that I choose to highlight.
These new and sophisticated ideas will reach your part of the Hilly Billy culture sometime soon .
Ay job openings yet?

Make me a shawarma and shut the fuck up abu.

I applaud immigrants for coming to this site and I am sure things will get better once your English and general comprehension improves.
Increase your vocabulary and a whole new world will open for you .

I applaud immigrants for coming to this site and I am sure things will get better once your English and general comprehension improves.
Increase your vocabulary and a whole new world will open for you .

Blah blah blah hurry up with that shawarma, I want fries with that and some hummus too.

Nice to welcome a Lebanese to the developed world , though America as an adopted country rather than Europe , was a bad blunder .
You should change your diet to a more southern European style . The one thing Lebanese and Americans do have in common is that so many are morbidly obese.
Presumably this Blah , Blah is part of your National anthem .

Forum List

Back