🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

London’s murder rate is higher than New York

London murder rate beats New York as stabbings surge

In Feb London has 15 murder and NYC has 14; in March London had 22 and NYC had 21! Why the increase? There has been an rapid increase in stabbing. But if you really look into it, you will see the increase in Muslim and African freeloaders are the main reason for the increase.

Islam is a disease!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The killings seem to be kids doing it, something about a social media war or something.

One of the problems is just something that has flared up, they're comparing it to one of the safer cities in the US, not to the massively unsafe cities like Detroit, St. Louis etc.

Another is the Tories, Conservatives, have been taking money from services like the police for ages now, and it's starting to tell.

In Feb London has 15 murder and NYC has 14; in March London had 22 and NYC had 21! Why the increase? There has been an rapid increase in stabbing. But if you really look into it, you will see the increase in Muslim and African freeloaders are the main reason for the increase.

Islam is a disease!

All through Europe, countries have essentially ceded territory to an inferior culture and that territory is growing by leaps and bounds. Instead of showing pride in their own superior culture, they seem to have a death wish, instead.

This is just the beginning. As Islam grows and strengthens, a tipping point will be reached where it seeks to replace all western liberal institutions with its malignant, inferior ones. There will either be open warfare or simply a whimpering death. It is up to Europeans, themselves, to choose which path to take.

Islam is a disease!

The killings seem to be kids doing it, something about a social media war or something.

One of the problems is just something that has flared up, they're comparing it to one of the safer cities in the US, not to the massively unsafe cities like Detroit, St. Louis etc.

Another is the Tories, Conservatives, have been taking money from services like the police for ages now, and it's starting to tell.
But all you people just love to hold up the UK and it's guns laws that supposedly make it sooooo much safer than the US

Islam is a disease!

But all you people just love to hold up the UK and it's guns laws that supposedly make it sooooo much safer than the US
New York City has great gun laws. What’s the homicide rate in the UK?

Islam is a disease!

I find it funny (for lack of a better word) that the anti-gunners are always against "GUN VIOLENCE" and not simply "Violence".

Islam is a disease!

This weekend i was telling my daughter how Islam and Liberalism is very much alike.
Liberals hate Christians because the liberals cant get a grasp on how people who believe in God can be happy. Well, just look at most liberals who don't think there is a God, how miserable they are, and why they want to stop the rest of US honoring HIM. So they try, but fail, to get US to turn away from God, by doing all the immoral things and shoving it in our face. They, liberals, also believe in poverty, because if everyone is poor and miserable, then there is equality. Islam which also teaches misery through poverty teaches their people to kill Christians, because Mooslims cannot be happy even when they are killing US. They, Mooslims, can only achieve happiness when they kill US and them and get their 72 Raisins. So this is why you see liberals and Mooslims working together to kill the rest of US. Misery breeds more misery. Shit i would be pissed if i killed myself for only 72 raisins also.

Islam is a disease!

NY has a lot more Africans and Muslims than London

How many Muslims in NYC?

2-3% in NYC and 12.3% Muslim in London!

Forum List

Back