Long gun

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Is that the PC term for assault weapon? I hear it a lot lately and it seems to be used for everything from a rifle to a machine gun.

Is that the PC term for assault weapon? I hear it a lot lately and it seems to be used for everything from a rifle to a machine gun.
No, that term was used long before leftist started to get offended by the word 'assault'.

but you people are so easily harmed by words it affects your memory as well
I've only heard it recently. Please provide a link.

And wtf are you saying assault is cool?

No, that term was used long before leftist started to get offended by the word 'assault'.

IOW, you don't know.

Its a legit question. Why are you RWNJs so afraid of the facts?

IOW, you don't know.

Its a legit question. Why are you RWNJs so afraid of the facts?

What facts, moron? No facts have been put forth for anyone to be afraid of.

A long gun is anything other than a pistol or hand gun. I'm not sure but I believe the term doesn't include shot guns either.

An eyewitness is reported to have seen one of the attackers from a window on the 3rd floor. She called it a long gun from what I've heard.................and they have just carried it forward................

To me, like already stated.........that means it wasn't a hand gun.

'sheepherd' smith of 'fox' has just learned a new descriptive term for rifle , shotguns , carbines . Anything other than a 'short' gun' like a hand gun is a long gun Ravi !! See 'fueri' post #7 .

When a witness says "they came in with long old guns" they are not making a determination of the caliber and type. They're identifying the guns as NOT being pistols.

Are people really this stupid?

Well, not people...ravi.

I guess it's too much trouble to just call a weapon what it is.... ??? :confused::confused-84:

When a witness says "they came in with long old guns" they are not making a determination of the caliber and type. They're identifying the guns as NOT being pistols.

Are people really this stupid?

Well, not people...ravi.

You really need to read your own siggie.

Or doesn't it apply to you?

I guess it's too much trouble to just call a weapon what it is.... ??? :confused::confused-84:

from a distance, how could they be able to see what it was...

other than it being a hand gun, or a gun with a long barrel.

okay then long gun would mean a rifle - or just be as descriptive as possible.....
if that is what it means... but from the way the OP stated her opening statement, it's something "new"... no?

I've only heard it recently. Please provide a link.

And wtf are you saying assault is cool?

It's the word you retards use now because you're so confused about definitions involving firearms.

okay then long gun would mean a rifle - or just be as descriptive as possible.....
if that is what it means... but from the way the OP stated her opening statement, it's something "new"... no?

rifle, or shot gun

It's a cop turn more than pc. Don't wanna give specifics on weapon type since then everybody's looking for that and dismissing other types of weapons. Plusit results in lots of false positives as everybody who knows somebody with the given type calls in saying 'my friend has a gun like that.'

Forum List

Back