Long gun

This is a cowboy hat
ss-youth-cowboy-hat.jpg

This is an assault cowboy hat
4222128-the-brown-leather-cowboy-hat-with-bullets.jpg

It comes in scarier dark black as well

:roll eyes: rocks, bats, etc. aren't manufactured to kill.

Neither is a gun

A gun is made to fire a projectile nothing more
Yeah, right. You sir are an idiot.

Just think guns are supposedly made for killing and I've been using mine all wrong for all these years
What do you use them for?
The last time I used one of my fire arms, it was on a Timber Rattler who kept coming too close to the house............I didn't use a Rifle........I used a 9mm Hand Gun with Hollow Point Rounds.........Took me 3 shots to finish off............Slithery fellow at 5 and a 1/2 feet............A small one for these parts..............

Yeah.......I killed the snake.

Is that the PC term for assault weapon? I hear it a lot lately and it seems to be used for everything from a rifle to a machine gun.
No, that term was used long before leftist started to get offended by the word 'assault'.

but you people are so easily harmed by words it affects your memory as well
I've only heard it recently. Please provide a link.

And wtf are you saying assault is cool?
Actually has been in use for a long time, to differantiate between a rifle and a pistol. Until they had more information, the police did not know for sure whether the shooters were using assault weapons or not. But they knew that the were rifles.

The 'Conservatives' do not like the term assault weapon because it points out the fact that these weapons are designed for killing human beings, and have no other purpose
That's ignorantly not true.

Damn, you were making sense, taking the side of truth, then blew it with some bullshit that you had to make up

:rolleyes: rocks, bats, etc. aren't manufactured to kill.

exactly.. those items have other lawful purposes.

Gun Ownership Rights Under Heller | Nolo.com

In April, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit in Chicago said that, under Heller, assault weapons may be banned in the interest of protecting public safety. By a 2-to-1 vote, a panel of the Seventh Circuit upheld a ban imposed in 2013 by the Illinois city of Highland Park, which acted in response to the December 2012 elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn. The Newtown killer used a legally acquired large-capacity assault rifle known as an AR-15.

Heller did not establish a right to keep any weapon for any purpose, Judge Frank Easterbrook wrote for the majority on the three-judge panel. The Supreme Court did not question long-standing federal bans on fully automatic machine guns and sawed-off shotguns, which have no legitimate purpose in the hands of civilians, he added. The question, said Easterbrook, is: "Where does the balance of danger lie?"

To answer that query, Easterbrook examined whether the Highland Park ban affected weapons common at the time of the ratification of the Second Amendment (no) and whether law-abiding citizens retained other "adequate means of self-defense" (yes). "A ban on assault weapons won't eliminate gun violence in Highland Park, but it may reduce the overall dangerousness of crime that does occur," the judge said.

If Hillary Clinton Bans Assault Weapons, Would It Be Constitutional?
So do long guns.

and a leftist judge in a leftist state supporting your Anti-Constitutional leftist stance is not proof.

Quite tired of hearing that people in this country are being attacked with "assault rifles." While an individual can "assault" another individual. Your average citizen cannot own an actual "assault" rifle. Such weapons are restricted to the military and a very few others. The weapons used are just semi-automatic rifles which cannot fire faster than one can pull a trigger.
Most deaths by firearms are still caused by stolen handguns and used by "gang-bangers," who can kill each other, as far as I'm concerned. No loss when they die. A tragedy when an innocent gets hit. The gang-bangers ghetto parents are partly responsible for the criminals actions.

Neither is a gun

Just think guns are supposedly made for killing and I've been using mine all wrong for all these years

Skeet, target shooting

I've never used a gun to kill anything

Neither is a gun

Skeet, target shooting

I've never used a gun to kill anything
I think the winner of the Olympics biathlon is required to shoot the slowest guy.

Forum List

Back