LONG, HARD DAY: Gowdy says Clinton to testify in October, all questions ‘asked’ and ‘answered’

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
LONG, HARD DAY: Gowdy says Clinton to testify in October, all questions ‘asked’ and ‘answered’

SOUTH CAROLINA REP. TREY GOWDYsays Hillary Clinton will indeed testify Oct. 22 about her activities as secretary of state at the time of the Benghazi attacks but suggests that her demands for a

http://www.foxnews.com/one-time appearance will result in a long, hard day

Why only one day? She has a lot to answer for. She should be drilled for a week!

Why didn't you turn over the server when requested in March?

Why didn't you turn over all of the emails? W e don't believe you had 30,000 emails to Chelsea and yoga routines!

Why did you have the server wiped clean professionally?

What sensitive material did your aides see?

How much did your personal finances grow during the time you were SOS?

How much did the Clinton Foundation grow financially while you were SOS?

Tell what part you had in the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom.

One day is not enough!

His time would be better spent nailing Jell-o to a wall, and more likely to result in something meaningful...

gowdy-doody.jpg

I'm looking forward to Gowdy Doody Time.

Is "what difference does it make" one of the acceptable answers? :dunno:

SOUTH CAROLINA REP. TREY GOWDYsays Hillary Clinton will indeed testify Oct. 22 about her activities as secretary of state at the time of the Benghazi attacks but suggests that her demands for a

http://www.foxnews.com/one-time appearance will result in a long, hard day

Why only one day? She has a lot to answer for. She should be drilled for a week!

Why didn't you turn over the server when requested in March?

Why didn't you turn over all of the emails? W e don't believe you had 30,000 emails to Chelsea and yoga routines!

Why did you have the server wiped clean professionally?

What sensitive material did your aides see?

How much did your personal finances grow during the time you were SOS?

How much did the Clinton Foundation grow financially while you were SOS?

Tell what part you had in the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom.

One day is not enough!
I'm shocked! I assumed he'd try to drag this out until November 2016!

I bet he still will... :rofl:

:lol:

He's not going to ask any of those questions, since none of them anything to do with Benghazi.

I mean, it's clear to everyone that his committee is nothing more than a desperate political manuver, but he'll have to at least keep up appearances.

He's not going to ask any of those questions, since none of them anything to do with Benghazi.

I mean, it's clear to everyone that his committee is nothing more than a desperate political manuver, but he'll have to at least keep up appearances.
Keep up appearances? Like Obama and His administration has done since 2008? :lol:

Oh, so we could be looking for more days ahead of her in another hearing! Cool!

Yep. Shit happens...
It certainly has, hasn't it? :slap:
Under par for the course actually. Pretty quiet these days,
Yes, Obama's Liberal media machine has done a fine job of keeping things on the down-low. :slap:
Good grief you overly dramatic diva :slap:
Did I give you permission to address me?

Yep. Shit happens...
It certainly has, hasn't it? :slap:
Under par for the course actually. Pretty quiet these days,
Yes, Obama's Liberal media machine has done a fine job of keeping things on the down-low. :slap:
Reality did that, just the normal day-to-day insanity of humans at work and play.

So Hillary will have to take time off from her campaign to get her shit together for the hearing. It wasn't like she is going to miss any press conferences, though. lol

Forum List

Back